剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
What Cahill shit?
很显然萨特无法满足那个混♥蛋♥了
Apparently Sutter wasn't enough for that asshole,
因为他冻结了我们的资产
because he's been seizing our assets left and right.
你真的觉得他们会让她
You really think they were gonna let her
留着在进行内♥幕♥交易时赚到的直接收益吗
keep direct proceeds from insider trading?
我不是说直接收益
I'm not talking about direct proceeds.
我是说我们拥有的一切
I'm talking about everything we have.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah,
包括她在
including money she earned
被卷入这烂摊子之前挣的钱
before she ever got wrapped up in that bullshit.
他们不能这么做
They can't do that.
但他们正在做
Well, they're doing it.
我不管你在这还是出去以后
And I don't care whether you do something about it
是否要做点什么
from in here or when you get out there,
但是你说服我们签了协议 迈克
but you're the one who convinced us to take this deal, Mike,
所以你最好想办法阻止
so you better damn well be the one to stop it.
大律师
Hey, Counselor.
你没忘了我吧
You didn't forget about me, did you?
你的听证会是明天下午两点
Your hearing's tomorrow at 2:00.
我给你发过文件了
I sent you the paperwork.
正好赶在最后一刻
Right under the wire.
时间安排得挺紧啊
Cutting it close, huh?
我说过我会弄好的 现在弄好了 加洛
I said I'd get it done, and it's done, Gallo.
-现在我要走了 -这么快
- Now I'm leaving. - So soon?
我以为你要跟我见面谈谈策略的
I thought you might want to meet and chat strategy.
我的策略是明天让你拿到假释
My strategy is for you to get your parole tomorrow
然后把你从我的记忆中抹掉
and then burn your existence from my brain.
我不喜欢你跟你客户的
I don't think I like the way you just spoke
讲话方式 哈维
to your own client, Harvey.
你最好能成功
You better come through.
我会成功的 加洛
I'll come through, Gallo,
但你最好记住你那部分协议
but you better remember your part of the deal.
什么 保护迈克吗
What, protecting Mike?
如果我和他友好相处 他还需要什么保护
What does Mike need protecting for if I'm cool with him?
你少扯淡了
Save your bullshit.
我清楚你知道了迈克一直在告密
I know you know Mike was informing.
没错 我还知道威廉·萨特要完蛋
Yeah, I also know William Sutter's going away,
也就是说迈克要出狱了
which means Mike's getting out.
他还没出来呢
Well, he's not out yet,
既然你俩现在都在里面
so while you're both still in there,
你给我看好他
you don't take your eyes off him.
我向来说话算数
I'm nothing if not a man of my word.
还有哈维 我不想穿这一身
Oh, and Harvey, I don't want to stand
站在假释委员会面前
of the parole board wearing this,
给我带件像样的衣服穿
so bring me something nice to wear.
我进来的时候穿修身版38号♥
I was a 38 slim when I came in.
现在估计要穿普通版40号♥
Now I'm more like a 40 reg.
你来决定吧 毕竟你穿的这么讲究
I'll leave it up to you; you're the dandy.
我是肖恩·卡荷尔
This is Sean Cahill.
肖恩 我是迈克·罗斯
Well, Sean, this is Mike Ross.
有什么事吗 迈克
What can I do for you, Mike?
你可以告诉我为什么
You can tell me why the hell
你要冻结吉尔·米勒的资产吗
you're going after Jill Miller's assets.
对不起 我不知道你是她的会计
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were her accountant.
如果你不停手的话
Well, if you don't back off,
我就要成她的律师了
I'm about to become her goddamn lawyer.
-你说什么 -她的协议里没有这块
- Excuse me? - That wasn't part of her deal.
是没有 但我不会让她
No, it wasn't, but I'm not gonna let her
拿着通过犯罪得来的钱
keep her money she made committing a crime.
你不只是拿走了她犯罪得来的钱
You're not just taking money she made from a crime.
你把她这些年在公♥司♥
You're taking the salary she made
挣的薪水全拿走了
from working at that company for years.
听着 这个女人逃过了坐牢
Listen, that woman got out of going to prison.
但是每次他们买♥♥进股票
But every time they took a position,
都会让那些失去了一切的人赔钱
they sold the other side to people who lost everything.
工人们的生活已经毁于一旦了
And I'll be damned if I let her live high on the hog
我能让她滋润地过日子才怪
while working people's lives were ruined.
肖恩 我知道你母亲和西班牙的事情
Sean, I know about your mother and Spain.
但不是吉尔·米勒拿走了她的钱
But Jill Miller didn't take her money.
我不关心 我有能力这么做
I don't care. And I have the power to do this.
谈话结束
And this conversation is over.
杰西卡·皮尔逊
Jessica Pierson.
我秘书本该告诉你我不接新客户了
My secretary should've told you I'm not taking new clients.
这么说你知道我来这里的原因
I take it you know why I'm here.
你的徒弟指责我没有尽责为莱纳德·贝利辩护
I tried to be polite when your protégé accused me
我尽量保持克制
of not doing my job with Leonard Bailey.
但我可不会听一个雇佣冒牌货的人
But I'm not gonna be told by someone who harbored a fraud
说我是多差的一个律师
what a bad lawyer I am.
我认为你不是个坏律师 乔治娜
I don't think you're a bad lawyer, Georgina.
我认为你是一个犯了错的好律师
I think you're a good lawyer that made a mistake.
我来这里是为了给你个机会弥补的
And I'm here to give you a chance to fix it.
说来听听
And how's that?
伦纳德·贝利不在场证明的证人死了
Leonard Bailey's alibi witness is dead.
这不代表她的证词不存在
That doesn't mean her testimony is.
你想让我给她告诉我的事作证吗
You want me to testify to what she told me?
这是道听途说
That would be hearsay.
如果她没死 没错
It would be if she were alive.
但现在她死了
But now that she's dead...
她是个无法传唤的申诉人
She's an unavailable declarant.
如我所说 你是个好律师
Like I said, you are a good lawyer.
我不会假装我曾让一个活生生的证人消失了
And I'm not pretending I let a solid witness disappear
而那个姑娘是个瘾君子
when that girl was a junkie
而她的故事最多也就是前后矛盾
and her story was inconsistent at best.
但仍应该向陪审团陈述这件事
And it still should've been presented to a jury,
这正是我们想修正的
which is what we're trying to fix.
你唯一想修正的就是你的名声
The only thing you're trying to fix is your reputation.
但你不能通过玷污我的名声达到目的
And you're not doing it by smearing mine.
乔治娜 有人命悬一线
Georgina, a man's life is on the line.
可我当初已经尽我所能为他辩护了
And I did my best to defend it,
我现在没有义务再做一遍
but I have no obligation to do it again.
那你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
我徒弟冒昧地起草了一份宣誓证明
My protégé took the liberty of drawing up a sworn affidavit
里面陈述了玛利亚·戈麦斯告诉过你
which states Maria Gomez told you
伦纳德·贝利不可能谋杀了那对夫妻
Leonard Bailey couldn't have murdered that couple
因为他俩当时在一起
because he was with her at the time.
现在你要么签了它
Now you can either sign it,
要么在宣誓后撒谎说这是假的
or you lie under oath that this isn't true.
相信我 你不想在出庭作证时
And believe you me, you do not want to be on that stand
当着我的面向陪审团撒谎
lying to a jury and have to face me.
唐娜 取消我明天所有的预约
Donna, cancel all my meetings tomorrow,
然后告诉假释委员会加洛准备好了
and notify the parole board that Gallo's ready.
-哈维 -我不想听
- Harvey-- - I don't want to hear it.
听我说
Listen to me.
我和你一起把他送进监狱的
I was there with you when you put him away,
如果我不提醒一下你当初你对他的评价的话
and I wouldn't be able to live with myself
我是不会心安理得的
if I didn't remind you what you said about him at the time.
我不需要你提醒
I don't need reminding.
你说过他是一个
You said he was a sociopath
以伤害他人为乐的反♥社♥会♥者
who took pleasure from hurting people.
唐娜 我没有选择的余地
Donna, I don't have a choice.
这是你知道迈克要出狱之前的事
That was before you knew that Mike was getting out.
如果你骗他几个小时
If you just string him along for a couple more hours--
迈克今天出不来了
Mike's not getting out today.
什么
What?
卡荷尔给我打电♥话♥了
Cahill called me.
协议需要过几天才能通过
The deal's gonna take a few more days to go through.
如果加洛以为我在骗他
And if Gallo even thinks that I'm stringing him along,
迈克可能永远都出不来了
Mike may never get out of there at all.
我会给你空出时间的
I'll clear your schedule.
我需要和你谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to you.
谈之前
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表