剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第六季 第七集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
你有不在场证明的证人
You had an alibi witness
然而你的公诉人却让她走掉了
and your public defender let her get away?
我一直都是这么说的啊
That's what I've been saying.
因为我一开始就跟你说了
I told you when I started this thing
我不会跟你串通的
I'm not going to collude.
我们这不是串通 这叫发现
We're not colluding. It's called discovery.
你赶快告诉我 凯文·米勒到底知道些什么
So, why don't you tell me what Kevin Miller knows?
凯文设计了一个交易软件
He developed the trading programs
萨特声称是靠那个软件获得了高额回报
that Sutter claims to use to get his superior returns.
所以你想要凯文作证
So you're looking to have Kevin testify
那个软件是狗屁 而萨特也是知情的
that software is bullshit, and Sutter knows it.
我发现长久以来不断努力
The thing that I worked so hard on
想到得到那自恋狂的认同的做法不过是谎言
to get that prick's approval was nothing but a lie.
-把这事告诉吉尔 -她早就知情了
- You told Jill and-- - She already knew.
她参与了
She was in on it.
哈维 老实告诉我包里到底放了什么
What the hell is in the bag, Harvey?
放着你需要用来保护案子
What you needed to keep this case going
而我一直不让你碰的东西
and I stopped you from getting.
所以痛快承认我们同一战线
So let's just admit that we're in this together
完成这件事
and get this thing done.
我要你现在保证
I want your word right now
你不会把我跟你说的告诉别人
that you won't tell anyone what I told you.
-凯文 拜托 -迈克 我说真的
- Kevin, please, you-- - Mike, I'm serious.
不许让别人
No one can ever know
知道我告诉你的事情
anything about what I told you.
法官还是决定
The judge decided to rule
撤销你的案子了
on your motion to dismiss after all.
这意味着我们没有时间了
Which means we're out of time.
我来问你要那个交易程序
I came here to ask for that trading program.
伦纳德·贝利的处决日期已经定下来了
Leonard Bailey's execution date has been set.
我不知道要怎么跟一个人说他马上就要死了
And I don't know how to tell a man that he's going to die.
你是谁
Who are you?
贝利先生 我是杰西卡·皮尔逊
Mr. Bailey, my name is Jessica Pearson.
我是你的首席辩护律师
And I'm lead counsel on your case.
你来这里
Well, you coming here,
肯定是有什么很重要的事
it must be about something important.
确实
It is.
伦纳德
Leonard,
你的处决日期已经定下来了
your execution date has been set.
什么时候
When?
-日期定下来了不代表 -什么时候
- Just because they've set the date doesn't-- - When?
三十天后
30 days.
伦纳德 我很抱歉
Leonard, I'm so sorry.
我不需要你的道歉
I don't need your sorry.
我想知道你会怎么处理这件事
I want to know what you're doing about this.
我们会提请一个延期动议
We're going to file a motion to delay.
我不在乎什么延期
I don't give a shit about delaying.
我是说
I mean,
你们打算如何救我出去
what are we doing to get me out?
我们正在努力
We're--we're working on it.
但是 伦纳德 现在很重要的一件事是
But I-I do think, Leonard, that it's really important
你得花些时间接受这个事情
that you take some time to process this.
我接受了十二年了
I've been processing for 12 years!
你说过你会找到玛利亚
You said that you were going to find Maria.
那请告诉我你为什么在这里
So tell me, what are you doing here
而不是在外面找人
instead of out there tracking her down?
伦纳德 我知道这很难
Leonard, I know that this is difficult, and--
贝利先生 瑞秋的意思是
Mr. Bailey, what Rachel means
我们下一步正是这么计划的
is that's exactly what we're going to do.
卡荷尔先生 你最好有个很好的理由
Mr. Cahill, you better have a compelling reason
阻止我通过斯佩克特先生的撤诉申请
why I shouldn't grant Mr. Specter a dismissal,
不然我马上就会通过
or this thing is going to be over before it gets started.
我有一个最有力的理由
Oh, I have the most compelling reason of all.
一份萨特先生交易软件的副本
A copy of Mr. Sutter's trading program.
胡说 他上周就在这试图
Bullshit. He was in here trying to subpoena
传唤这个软件
this thing last week
然后软件就这样出现在他手里了
and now it miraculously falls in his lap?
-你在暗示什么 -我在暗示
- What are you implying? - I'm implying
我不知道你做了什么 但肯定不是
I don't know what you did, but Santa sure as hell
圣诞老人昨晚放在你的树下的
didn't put that thing under your tree last night.
除非你能证明我做错了什么
Well, unless you have proof that I did something wrong,
否则你就闭嘴吧
you can shut the hell up.
好了 不要吵了
All right, that's enough.
假设这东西是合法取得的
Now assuming this thing is legitimate,
我能通过它了解到什么
what's it gonna show me?
您能了解到过去五年中萨特先生95%的交易
It's going to show you that it's responsible for 95%
都是通过这个软件完成的
of Mr. Sutter's trades over five years.
你是想帮我赢了这场官司吗
Are you trying to win this case for me
因为我一直辩护说
because my entire defense
我的客户是通过这个软件做的交易
is that my client makes his trades using that program.
-正是 -我关心的
- Exactly. - It's not the 95%
不是那95% 而是剩下的那5%
I'm concerned with, it's the other five.
他是靠那些交易赚取的那些高额利润
Those are the ones he made billions of dollars on.
他之所以能够那样做
The only way he could have done that
正是因为内♥幕♥交易
is by trading on inside information.
你的撤诉动议被否决了
Motion for dismissal denied.
先生们 我们要进行庭审
Gentlemen, we're going to trial.
但是卡荷尔先生 如果我发现
But Mr. Cahill, if it comes to light
这个东西是非法取得的
that you obtained this program illegally,
我不仅会撤销案子
not only am I going toss this case,
还会指控你恶意起诉
you're gonna be faced with a charge of malicious prosecution.
我们接下来要做的是
Here's what we're gonna do.
我不在乎我们接下来要做什么
I don't give a shit what we're gonna do.
我想知道他怎么得到的那个东西
I want to know where the hell he got that thing.
我不知道
I don't know,
但那不是我们需要解答的唯一问题
but that's not the only question we need to answer.
还有什么问题
What other question is there?
威廉 我不知道你有没有意识到
William, I don't know if you've noticed,
但你有个员工想要拉你下马
but you've got an employee that's looking to take you down
我们需要找出是谁
and we need to figure out who it is.
我们到底要怎样才能找出这个人
How exactly are we going to do that?
我们要开始
We're gonna start conducting interviews
和你每一个员工谈话
with every employee you have.
但在开始之前
But before we do that,
我要去确保肖恩·卡荷尔
I'm gonna make sure Sean Cahill
在证据交换阶段没有其他什么瞒着我们的了
isn't hiding anything else from us in discovery.
所以恕我失陪
So, if you'll excuse me,
我得独自去处理这件事了
I need to handle this myself.
你现在来找我♥干♥什么 哈维
What are you coming to me here for, Harvey,
萨特就在那里
Sutter's 30 feet away.
放心 他以为我是来确保
Relax. He thinks I'm making sure
你不会在证据交换阶段再耍什么花招的
that you didn't pull another fast one with discovery.
所以只要我俩看上去像是在吵架
So as long as it looks like we're arguing,
那就没问题
we're fine.
那不成问题 因为我有个消息告诉你
That's not gonna be a problem 'cause I got some news.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你一离开 她就立案了
Two seconds after you left, she put us on the docket.
五天之后就要上庭了
We go to trial in five days,
但如今我手上什么都没有
and right now I don't have shit.
你想让我说些什么呢 肖恩
What do you want me to say, Sean?
我已经利用刚刚那场戏
I'm already using what we did
来要求和他的员工们谈话了
to shake the trees with his employees.
那还不够
That's not good enough.
所以你必须回到监狱
So you need to go back to that prison
告诉迈克 他最好尽快给我套出点料来
and tell Mike that he better get me something and get it fast
因为我昨晚出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
'cause I didn't sell my soul last night
可不是为了看着那混♥蛋♥逍遥法外的
to watch that bastard ride off into the sunset.
谢天谢地 你俩都在
Thank God you are both here.
法式甜甜圈 给女神一号♥
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表