剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
- What? - Objection, Your Honor,
她在让受害者受审
she's putting the victim on trial.
我当事人才是受害者
My client is the victim here.
皮尔逊女士 你最好尽快提出证据
Ms. Pearson, you better back this up fast.
那就让证人回答我的问题
Then ask the witness to answer my question.
我昨天之前都没听说过那女人的名字
I never even heard of that woman until yesterday.
法官大人 辩方申请提交证据
Your Honor, the defense would like to admit into evidence
是艾莉森·多布森12年前
the admissions form for an Allison Dobsen
进入路径康复中心的申请表
into the Pathways Rehabilitation Center from 12 years ago.
那是...谁
Wha--who is that?
她是玛利亚·戈麦斯的室友
She was Maria Gomez's roommate.
我会让她出庭作证
And I'm gonna put her on the stand.
不 你不能那么做
No, that's can't be. No--you can't do that.
她会作证玛利亚曾告诉她
And she's going to say that Maria told her
自己为抛弃朋友感到羞愧
that she felt terrible about abandoning her friend.
-反对 传闻证据 -不 她不会的
- Objection, hearsay. - No, she won't.
-反对无效 -她还会作证说
- Overruled. - And she's going to testify
是你付钱让玛利亚去那里的
that you paid for Maria to be there.
我什么都没有做
I had nothing to do with anything.
她可不会这么说
That's not what she's going to say.
-我不在乎 她说谎 -她为什么说谎
- I don't care, she's lying. - Why would she lie?
她只想让真♥相♥大白
She just wants to put the record straight.
-真♥相♥已经大白了 -她室友可不同意
- The record is straight. - Not according to her roommate.
-她在说谎 -反对 纠缠证人
- She's lying! - Objection, badgering.
你怎么知道的呢
How could you know?
因为玛利亚·戈麦斯就没有室友
Because Maria Gomez didn't have a roommate!
你刚刚说什么
What did you just say?
是 我给她钱了
Yes, I paid for her.
因为她是个瘾君子 只要能让他脱罪
Because she's a junkie who'd say anything
她什么话都能说 所以我把她弄走了
to get him out of what he did, so I got her out of the way
因为就是他干的
'cause he did it.
-福雷斯特先生 -就是他干的
- Mr. Forrest-- - He did it!
法官大人
Your Honor...
辩方请求判决贝利先生无罪
the defense asks that Mr. Bailey be exonerated
立即撤销他所有刑期
and his sentence be commuted immediately.
马斯登先生
Mr. Marsden?
我们没有意见 法官大人
We have no objections, Your Honor.
那么陪审团可以解散了
Then the jury may be excused.
贝利先生
And Mr. Bailey...
你自♥由♥了
you're free.
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
我真的感激不尽
I can't thank you enough.
你不用感激我 伦纳德
You don't have to thank me, Leonard.
你只需要走出那扇门
You just have to walk out that door.
真是次漂亮的盘诘
That was one hell of a cross.
我很想谦虚一下说没什么
Well, I'd like to say it was no big deal,
我一定是在说谎 如果我说这不是
but I'd be lying if I didn't say
我整个职业生涯中最满意的时刻
it was the most satisfying moment of my entire career.
这是什么
What's this?
我接到了吉姆·雷诺兹的电♥话♥
Got a call from Jim Reynolds.
她说如果你今天不到场
He said that if you didn't show today,
他们就会跟我签约
they were gonna sign with me.
我们都知道你没出现
And we both know you didn't show.
你想合并
You want to merge?
我说那些关于希望有对手的话
I said all that stuff about rivals
是因为我不想当哈维的面说这些
because I didn't want to say this in front of Harvey.
但我知道你们故意输掉萨特的案子是为了迈克
But I know you tanked the Sutter case for Mike
你为瑞秋做的事我也都看在眼里
and I can see what you've been doing for Rachel.
这不只是职业行为
So this isn't just professional.
对我来说 这是个人恩情
For me, it's personal.
-罗伯特 -杰西卡
- Robert-- - Jessica,
你面前有座山要搬
you got to knock down the mountain.
没有帮助 你没法重新站起来
Without help, you're not gonna be able get back up.
拜托你 接受我的帮助吧
Please, take my hand.
我很感谢你的提议
I appreciate your offer
比你想的还要感激 罗伯特
more than you know, Robert.
但我做首席命名合伙人太久了
But I've had my name first for too long.
不能接受我的名字列于他人之后
I can't go back to having it last.
杰西卡 你不这么做
Jessica, if you don't do this,
你的名字就哪里都不存在了
you're not gonna have it anywhere.
那就不在吧
Then so be it.
再说我们都知道 律师不过是
Besides, we both know lawyers are nothing but
渴望权力的底层
power-hungry bottom-feeders, anyway.
你俩谁都不像杰西卡·皮尔逊
You two don't look like Jessica Pearson.
不过这也不重要了
Then again, it doesn't really matter,
因为15分钟后 你们律所就不再
because in 15 minutes, your firm is no longer going to be
受雇于这家公♥司♥了
in the employ of this company.
或许是
Maybe not.
但在我们还受雇于它之时
But while we are,
我认为你需要加把椅子
I think you're gonna need one more chair.
你们在说什么
What're you talking about?
我们在说你们最新的股权人
We're talking about your brand new largest shareholder.
什么股权人
What shareholder?
各位 我是斯图·布齐尼
Hey, guy. Stu Buzzini.
这个最头上的椅子看起来挺适合我的
This one at the head of the table looks good to me.
我不管你是谁
Look, I don't care who you are
你买♥♥了多少股份
or how many shares you bought.
但你不是这个董事会的成员
You're not a member of this board.
对 但下个季度 我就是了
No, but as of next quarter, I will be.
所以要么你们留下他俩做你们的律师
So either you keep these two as your lawyers
吉姆·雷诺兹做首席执行官
and Jim Reynolds as your CEO,
要么下次会议 你就不是董事了
or at our next meeting, you'll be out on your ass.
你不能这么对我
You can't do this to me.
你错了 唐纳德
That's where you're wrong, Donald.
我们可以 而且已经做了
We can and we did.
因为他刚刚买♥♥下了你的公♥司♥
Because he just bought up your company
而你惹错了一个大人物
and you messed with the wrong goddamn Marine.
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
是呀 你说什么呢
Yeah, what are you talkin' about?
-他在引用《义海雄风》 -知己啊
- He's quoting "A Few Good Men." - Finally, somebody gets me.
我支持你 兄弟
I got your back, bro.
别跟我称兄道弟 伙计
Don't bro me, dude.
-没问题 长官 -我能加入吗
- You got it, Chief. - Hey, can I get in on this?
不行
No.
我给你带了礼物
I got you a present.
你不用这样的
You didn't have to do that.
我知道
I know.
我知道我们不该在那儿拍照
I know we're not supposed to take pictures in there,
但我没忍♥住
but I couldn't help myself.
太不可思议了
This is unbelievable.
不
No.
你为那个人做的才叫不可思议
What you did for that man is unbelievable.
哈维给了我份工作
Harvey offered me a job.
回律所去
Back to the firm...
做顾问
as a consultant.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是什么 茶吗
What is that, a cup of tea?
安静一小会儿 思考一下
Just a moment of quiet reflection.
让安静去死吧
Well, to hell with that.
这是庆祝时刻
This is a moment for celebration.
没错
That's right.
因为今天我们不仅救下一个人的命
'Cause a man's life wasn't the only thing saved today.
我猜猜
Don't tell me.
你们想办法留住了吉姆·雷诺兹
You managed to lock down Jim Reynolds after all.
是的
We did.
律所保住了 杰西卡
The firm is safe, Jessica.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
但这不再是我的律所了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表