剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第六季 第十五集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on Suits
这不是《西部世界》
This isn't "Westworld."
-我不能使她人性化 -我只是希望你
- I can't make her human. - I'm just asking you
给她点同情心
to give her a little compassion.
我不知道该怎么做
Well, I don't know how to do that.
我刚和卡莉·唐纳休通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Carly Donahue.
她把我们解雇了 唐娜
She fired us, Donna.
这不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
-你又想不到 -没事 我得回家去了
- You couldn't have known. - It's okay, I just need to go.
你以工作导致威胁生命的健康问题为由提出过控告
You filed a complaint alleging life-threatening health problems,
而我希望帮助你获得你应得的赔偿
and I wanna help you get the compensation that you deserve.
但即便我想起诉那帮混♥蛋♥ 我也不能
Even if I wanted to sue those bastards, I can't.
我们能解除那些保密协议
We can shatter those NDAs.
需要我做什么
What do I have to do?
你是否想利用此案
I wanna know if you're using this case
重回皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所
to get back to Pearson Specter.
因为你告诉我你还在皮尔逊-斯佩克特律所时
You said Pearson Specter would never take on
他们绝不会接这种案子
a case like this when you were there before.
我们接这个案子 让我能进律师协会
We brought the suit so that I could get into the Bar.
-一个亿 -并公开承认犯错
- 100 million. - With an admission of guilt.
好啊 合同给我签
Sure, where do I sign?
我可以直接付给你的客户
I'm willing to cut your clients a check
让他们的生活焕然一新
that'll change their lives
而你却笨得看不到这点
and you're too stupid to see it.
你到底要不要为你曾经做过的负责
Are you ready to take responsibility or not?
你认为你偷了赛德尔公♥司♥的技术
You think I won't go after you
我不呢个追究你盗窃吗
for stealing from Seidel's company?
我才不在乎他的婚姻
I don't give a shit about his marriage.
他不肯出面
The reason he hasn't come forward has nothing to do
根本不是因为他的婚姻
with his marriage.
你不是因为结婚了才想低调处理此事
You didn't have to keep this quiet because you're married.
你是因为牵涉其中才这么做
You kept it quiet because you're in on it.
我的员工会因为我而失业
My employees are gonna lose their jobs because of me.
我们得把官司打下去
We need to keep this suit going.
你不仅要给迈克安排面试
You're not just getting Mike an interview,
还要说服每个投反对票的人
you're gonna block anyone who tries to vote no.
我们律师协会见
See you at the Bar.
斯塔摩斯先生 你来做什么
Mr. Stamos. What are you doing here?
我想把病例的授权拿给你
I wanted to get you the authorization to our medical records.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是 你大老远来
But, uh, you didn't come all the way down here
不是为了送份文件吧
just to hand me some paperwork.
是啊 我是来问问
You're right. I came to find out
我们的案子怎么样了
what's going on with our case.
应该很快就会有消息了
We should hear something soon.
-你怎么能知道 -因为哈维这会儿
- How can you know that? - 'Cause Harvey is negotiating
就在跟詹姆斯·帕默谈判
with James Palmer as we speak.
什么意思
What do you mean?
为什么是哈维·斯佩克特去谈判
Why is Harvey Specter negotiating this?
我们拉上他时我就说过
I told you when we took him on,
他是本市最好的谈判人
he's the best negotiator in the city.
我不在乎他是谁
I don't care who he is.
是你来找我的 我信任的是你
You're the one that came to me. You're the one I trusted.
我知道 但我们有红白脸的策略
I know that, but we've got a good cop/bad cop strategy
-好抬高报价 -报价
- to get the offer up. - An offer?
你没提什么报价
You didn't tell me there's an offer.
-因为事情... -多少
- That's because things are - How much?
现在的数字是一亿
The number on the table is a hundred.
但我们想拿到更多
But we're hoping to get a lot more.
天呐 一亿美元吗 接受啊
Jesus Christ, 100 million? Take it.
我知道这看上去是不少
I know it seems like a lot of money--
-这的确不少 -但要150个
- It is a lot of money. - Not when you have to
患了癌症的人均分就不那么多了
split it between 150 men who have cancer.
随你怎么算 罗斯先生
Do all the math you want, Mr. Ross,
但一亿美元比零多多了
but 100 million is a hell of lot better than zero,
而我们以前得到的就是零
which is what we've been walking around with.
斯塔摩斯先生 你得信任我
Mr. Stamos, you have to trust me.
我们心里有数 我不会让你失望的
We know what we're doing and I am not gonna let you down.
好吧
Fine.
你采取你的红白脸策略吧
You do your good cop/bad cop thing.
但如果那数字两天内还不升高
But if that number doesn't go up in the next two days,
我就会叫大家接受已有的报价
I'm telling my guys to take the offer that's on the table.
本杰明 真·唐娜已经可以了
Benjamin, the Donna is ready.
什么意思
What do you mean she's ready?
我是说 五分钟前 她向我表达了共情
I mean, five minutes ago she expressed empathy to me.
但之前不好使的
But it wasn't working before.
我还以为不可能成功了
I was convinced it never would.
我不知道你做了什么 但你说它可以
I don't know what you did, but you said it could
自我学习 它做到了
learn from itself, and that's exactly what happened.
天呐 或许我真是个天才
Oh, my God. Maybe I really am a genius.
是啊
Yeah, maybe you are.
那幸好我没把这个丢掉
Well, then it's a good thing I didn't throw this away.
-这是什么 -我列了张单子
- What's this? - I've compiled a list
写了所有这五年来对此类产品
of everybody who's invested in products like this
投过资的人
in the last five years.
很好 但我们不需要这个
That's great, but we're not gonna need this.
为什么
Why not?
因为真·唐娜的特别之处是我
Because the thing that makes the Donna special is me.
所以我们得找认识我的投资者
Which means we need to look into investors who know me.
是啊 没错 没人比哈维更了解你了
Yes, correct, and nobody knows you better than Harvey.
你觉得他会代我们找人吗
Do you think he'll make calls on our behalf?
他会的 但我不会去求他
He would, but I'm not gonna ask him to do that
因为我希望他的客户看到
because I want his clients to see this
这是我的主意 不是他的
as coming from me and not him.
那我们接下来怎么办
Then what's the next step?
你接下来要做好展示它的准备
The next step for you is get ready to present that thing,
因为我会为我们安排会面的
because I'm going to get us some meetings.
太棒了
Boom shakalaka.
你知道现在几点了吗
Do you have any idea what time it is?
知道 但等不了了
I do, but it couldn't wait.
瑞秋呢
Where's Rachel?
她去父母家了 怎么了
She's at her parents' house. Why?
因为我有消息
Because I have some news
-她会想听听的 -什么事
- and she's gonna wanna hear it. - What is it?
我们成了 你进了
We got it. You're in.
-你能当律师了 -什么 怎么说
- You're going to be a lawyer. - What? How?
赛德尔也有份 他收了钱
Seidel was in on it. He got paid.
我有证据 所以我们不用再去
And I got proof. Which means we don't have to
拉低极速的股价了
worry about tanking Velocity's stock anymore.
天呐 难以置信
Oh, my God. I can't believe it.
-我要当律师了 -是啊
- I'm going to be a lawyer. - I know.
但有个麻烦
There's just one thing.
帕默发现我们在跟赛德尔合作了
Palmer figured out that we're doing this with Seidel.
除非我们撤诉
And unless we drop the lawsuit,
否则他要告我们合谋
he's gonna come after us for collusion.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
不 这不行
No, this is bullshit.
我不会放弃那些矿工的
I'm not giving up on those miners.
-你必须放弃 -并非如此
- You have to. - No, I don't.
-迈克 -听着 我们唯一
- Mike. - Look, the only thing
做错的事是做交易帮我当上律师
we did wrong was make a deal to get me into the Bar.
如果我通过听证会 帕默就动不了我们
If I pull out of that hearing, Palmer can't touch us.
你是...想想看你在说什么
Are you--think about what you're saying.
我不需要想
I don't need to think about it.
我不会丢下他们不管的
I'm not going to throw those guys under the bus.
-迈克 我们已经走到这一步 -我不管
- Mike, we've come too far - I don't care.
告诉赛德尔交易取消
Tell Seidel the deal's off.
如果还有别的办法呢
What if there was another way?
哈维 如果你是想另外找人
Harvey, if you're talking about somebody else
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表