剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
And I just told you the truth
是为了让你相信我在意你
so that you trust that I care about you.
胡扯 因为你现在
Bullshit, 'cause here you are,
就是要让两个孩子失去双亲
willing to leave two little kids all alone
只为了你自己能出狱
just to get your goddamn freedom.
-凯文 我很抱歉 -还没到你抱歉的时候
- Kevin, I'm sorry-- - No, you're not.
但你马上就会了
But you're about to be.
来啊 还击啊 你个叛徒
Come on, fight! Fight back, you traitor!
-打我啊 -你听我说
- Fight me back! - You have to listen to me!
来啊 打啊
Come on, fight!
-这事没完 迈克 -赶快把他带走
- This isn't done, Mike! - Get him out of here now!
-不 不 不 -单独监禁
- No, no, no-- - Get him to solitary now!
不 不要单独监禁 这是我的错
No, not solitary! It's my fault, it's my fault!
-你们不用这样 -罗斯 罗斯
- You don't have to do this! - Ross, Ross!
再说一个字 你也去单独监禁
Another word, and you're going to solitary, too.
我是哈维·斯佩克特
Harvey Specter.
丹伯里联邦监狱有人向你致电
You have a call from Danbury Federal Prison.
你愿意承担费用吗
Do you accept the charges?
-愿意 -哈维
- Yes. - Harvey.
迈克 太好了
Mike, good.
我完成了我的任务 我解决菲利普·亚伦了
I did my part and I took care of Phillip Allen.
告诉我你完成了你让凯文说服妻子的任务
Tell me you did yours and got Kevin to talk to his wife.
我试过了
I tried.
但我把他弄进单独监禁了
Instead, I got him put in solitary.
什么 到底什么情况
What? How the hell did that happen?
我告诉他我一直在出♥卖♥♥♥他
I told him I was informing on him
然后他开始玩命揍我
and then he started beating the shit out of me.
你逗我呢 你为什么要告诉他
Are you kidding me? Why would you do that?
因为撒谎解决不了问题
Because lying wasn't getting it done
而我现在没那么多时间
and I'm living on borrowed time,
所以我觉得还是告诉他好了
so I thought I might as well tell him, anyway.
那你最好想办法把他弄出来
Then you better figure out a way to get him out of there,
因为我们得赶在卡荷尔之前
because we need to get Jill to turn on Sutter
说服吉尔告发萨特
before Cahill gets her to.
这就是我打给你的原因
That's why I'm calling you.
我已经有办法了 我只想知道
I already have a way, I just need to know
你完成了另一件你该做的事
you did that other thing you were supposed to do.
给加洛弄到了保释听证会
I need to know you got Gallo his parole hearing.
开始吧
Let's get to it.
情况如何
What happened?
好消息
Good news.
法庭准许了我们的动议
The court granted our motion.
他们把你的处决延后了一个月
They pushed your execution back a month.
我不敢相信
I don't believe it.
你们说服了我伯母我没杀那些人吗
You convinced my aunt I didn't kill those people?
-不 伦纳德 我没说服她 -我不懂
- No, Leonard, I didn't. - I don't understand.
你说她得到场的
You said that she had to agree to be there for me.
她同意签字
She agreed to sign the papers.
但她不会来
But she's not gonna come.
该死
Goddamn it.
伦纳德 别偏离重点
Leonard, don't take your eye off the ball.
这只是为了给我们争取时间
This was about buying us time.
你说我偏离重点
Take my eye off the ball?
你到底在不在乎我
Do you even give a shit about me?
我们当然在乎
Of course we do.
是 我知道你在乎
Yeah, I know you do.
但我想知道她在不在乎
But I want to know if she cares
我的生死
whether I live or die.
我刚把你的处决延后了
I just got your execution pushed back.
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked you.
你都没去看她 对不对
You didn't even go see her, did you?
我要管理公♥司♥
I have a firm to run.
我们两个人中只要一个人拿到她的签名就行
And only one of us needed to get her signature.
但你们两个人本可以说服她
But two of you could've helped convince her
我是无辜的
that I'm innocent.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
抚养我长大的女人不想和我有任何瓜葛
The woman who raised me wants nothing to do with me.
伦纳德 我知道你很失望
Leonard, I know you're disappointed.
但我的职责
But it's not my job
不是帮你修复你和你姨妈之间的关系
to repair your relationship with your aunt.
我的职责是把你从这里弄出去
It's my job to get you out of here.
我根本就出不去了
I ain't never getting out of here!
你不明白吗
Don't you understand that?
你去和法庭周♥旋♥吧
So you go play your game with the courts.
但不管是三十天还是六十天 都无所谓
But whether it's 30 days or 60 days, it doesn't matter,
因为我会死在这里的 女士
'cause I'm gonna die in here, lady.
我只要求你做一件事 你都没做到
The one thing I asked you to do, you didn't.
你甚至都没有尝试一下
You didn't even care enough to try.
走吧
Just get out.
你最好是来告诉我我有听证会了
You better be here to tell me I have a hearing.
这就是我想跟你说的
That's exactly what I'm here to tell you.
但在你帮我♥干♥件事之前
But you're not gonna have anything
你什么都没有
unless you do something for me.
扯淡 我们协议里没这条
Bullshit. Wasn't part of the deal.
我才不管
I don't give a shit.
我受够了你总是威胁我
I'm tired of you threatening me,
如果你想有一丝提前离开这里的机会
so if you even want a chance of getting out of here early,
你得先给我♥干♥件事
you're gonna do something for me.
顺便跟你说
And by the way,
现在跟凯文说我告发他有点晚了
it's too late to tell Kevin that I've been informing on him.
我已经告诉他了
I already did.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我要你把他从单独监禁里弄出来
I need you to get him out of solitary.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding me, right?
-我办不了 -扯淡
- I can't do that - That's bullshit.
我来的第一晚你就能换进我的牢房♥
You switched into my cell the first night and ever since,
从那时起你就一直吹嘘你在这里能干什么
you've been bragging about everything that you can do in here,
你还是别再跟我说你干不了
so how about you stop telling me that you can't do it,
就告诉我你到底干不干
and just tell me whether or not you will.
好吧 小迈克
All right, Mikey.
我给你搞到离开单独监禁的机会
I'll get your ticket to freedom out of solitary for you.
但如果你离开这里而我没有
But if you get out of here and I don't,
你要知道 在外面和在里面一样
you should know, i can get to you
我都能易如反掌地搞定你
just as easily out there as I can in here.
我说的"搞定你"
And when I say "Get to you,"
你要记得当初我做了什么
You got to remember what I did
才让哈维把我关在这里的
to make Harvey put me away in the first place.
你想谈谈监狱里的事情吗
Do you want to talk about what happened at the prison?
不 瑞秋 我不想
No, Rachel, I don't.
因为不管伦纳德信不信
Because whether Leonard believes me or not,
-我确实要管理公♥司♥ -我知道
- I really do have a firm to run. - I know you do.
那你应该知道今晚我离开这里之前
Then you know I have ten other things to do
还有很多其他事要完成
before I get out of here tonight.
那我就不管它了
Then I will leave it alone.
但不管怎样 受害人的父亲对我破口大骂时
But for what it's worth, you were there for me
是你关心我支持我
when the victim's father lashed out at me.
因此
And so,
如果你想找个人谈谈
if you want to talk about it with someone,
我只想告诉你 我也关心你
I just want you to know that I'm here for you, too.
谢谢你 瑞秋
I appreciate that, Rachel.
但现在 我更想让你把时间花在
But right now, I'd rather you spend your time
想办法让伦纳德·贝利出狱上
finding something to get Leonard Bailey out.
我会的
I will.
你好
Hello?
你好 杰夫 是我
Hi, Jeff, it's me.
今天晚上我们吃个饭如何
How would you like to have dinner with me tonight?
乐意奉陪 杰西卡
I would love to, Jessica.
告诉我地点就行
Just name the place.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
上次和你来过以后我就再没有来过这里
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表