剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
And the results are you are full of shit.
-你说什么 -你没听错
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
每个问题我都是如实作答的
I answered every one of those questions honestly.
我没说你不诚实
I didn't say you didn't.
既然如此 我想你不怎么清楚状况
Well, in that case, I guess you didn't get the memo.
这监狱里关的都是骗子
We're in a prison filled with con men.
所有人的话都不可信
Everyone here is full of shit.
但你和他们之间的区别在于
And the difference between you and them
他们知道自己在说谎
is they know they are.
你的话我已经听不懂了
What does that even mean?
意思就是 他们知道自己没有耐心
It means that they know they don't have the patience
合法赚取到自己想要的东西
to earn what they want,
因此才去从别人手中去偷
and that's why they go out and steal it from other people.
你就是因为这个才冷落我这么久
So that's why you left me in here all that time,
就是为了证明我没有耐心
just to prove that I have no patience.
第二项测试 自恋倾向
Evaluation number two, narcissistic tendencies.
世界不是围着你转的
The world does not revolve around you.
我没必要听你说这番话
You know what? I don't have to listen to this.
没错 因为我今天的工作结束了
No, you don't, because my day is done.
我要回到家里
And I'm going to go home,
给自己倒杯冰镇啤酒
pour myself a cold beer
然而你只能待在
while you get settled in cell 42
D区南边的42号♥牢房♥里
on the south end of D block.
我懂了
Yeah, I get it.
我不再是那个迈克·罗斯了
I'm no longer Mike Ross.
我只是编号♥为53296的囚犯
I'm just inmate number 53296.
不 你依旧是迈克·罗斯
No, you're still Mike Ross.
而我的任务是让你在刑满释放时
But my job is to help you become a better version of him
成为一个更好的你
when you leave than when you came in.
如果你相信我 就有可能实现
And if you trust me, that just might happen.
相信你
Trust you?
你上次进来时装作跟我跟我同一战线的样子
You came in here before acting like you were on my side.
我们来把话说清楚
Let's get one thing straight.
我什么都没有装
I didn't act anything.
你步伐轻盈地走进来
You waltzed in here thinking
以为这会跟监狱电影的桥段一样
this was gonna be like some prison movie.
然而现实并非如此 接受现实吧
Well, it's not, so get that through your head.
这不是监狱电影 哥们
It's not a movie, brother.
是监狱
It's just prison.
皮尔森-斯佩克特-利特
律师事务所
你敢按那按钮
Don't you dare push that button.
哈维 你今晚不能走
You're not leaving, Harvey, not tonight.
-不 我要走 -如果你真的要走
- Yes, I am. - Well, if you really mean that,
那真是让我大失所望
then you're not the man I thought you were.
你说什么
What did you just say to me?
我是说 隐藏在这套昂贵的西装
I said that underneath that expensive suit
和完美履历这些光鲜艳丽的外表背后的
and that perfect record is a coward
是一个打算在此生最大战役中当逃兵的懦夫
ready to run from one of the biggest fights of his life.
我没有逃避什么 唐娜
I am not running from anything, Donna,
我现在也不想听你说这些
and I don't need this right now.
不 哈维 这番话就该现在讲给你听
No, Harvey, right now is exactly when you need this,
因为到了明天 一切都来不及了
because tomorrow's gonna be too late.
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
那不妨说出来让我听听
Then why don't you enlighten me?
因为我
Because I, for one,
就十分想知道你在干什么
would love to know exactly what you're doing.
我要回家从此不再回头
I'm gonna go the hell home and never look back.
那明天怎么办
And what about tomorrow?
我不在乎明天会怎样
I don't care about tomorrow.
也许你该为明天担忧了
Well, maybe you should start caring about tomorrow,
否则的话
because if you don't,
三周后你清醒过来
you're gonna wake up three weeks from now,
就会意识到
and you're gonna realize that this
这是你这辈子最大的错误
was the biggest mistake of your life,
你所做的就是在放弃
and all you did was give up
迈克入狱所换来的一切
exactly what Mike went to prison to save.
迈克入狱不是为了挽救这该死的律所
Mike did not go to prison to save this goddamn firm.
没错 哈维 他是为了救我们
No, Harvey, he went to prison to save us.
然而如今你又要抛下我们不管
And now you're walking out on us.
如果你真的要走 那你告诉我
And if you're gonna do that, then tell me,
他的拯救还有何意义
what did he save us for?
我们来把话说清楚
Let's get one thing straight.
你步伐轻盈地走进来
You waltzed in here thinking
以为这会跟监狱电影的桥段一样
this was gonna be like a prison movie.
然而现实并非如此
Well, it's not.
罗斯
Ross.
这不是监狱电影 哥们
It's not a movie, brother.
是监狱
It's just prison.
是监狱
It's just prison.
罗斯
Ross.
听到我说话了吗
Did you hear me?
第一天来就想找不自在吗
We gonna have trouble your first night?
-不想 -那就快进去
- No. - Then get in there.
还有件事...
One more thing...
你今晚不许再出这间牢房♥了
you're not authorized to leave this cell the rest of the night.
抱歉 杰西卡
Jessica, I'm sorry.
我以前就坐在这个位子
You know, this used to be my desk.
桌子换了 但位置没变
Different desk, same spot.
杰克森坐那 伯恩斯在那个位子
Jackson was there, Burns was there,
克莱曼坐在门旁边
and Kleiman was by the door.
他不喜欢坐门旁边
He hated being by the door.
这几个名字我都没听说过
I don't know any of those names.
因为他们很久前就辞职了
Because they got out a long time ago,
因为不是所有人都喜欢这种生活
because this life isn't for everyone.
而这种生活对某些人来说格外艰辛
And it's harder on some than it is on others.
-我不懂 -我的意思是...
- What are you saying? - I'm saying that...
对于女人来讲 规则是不同的
for women, the rules are different.
你不能和所有人成为朋友
You can't be everyone's friend
邀请他们喝茶 因为
and invite them to tea because...
温柔等于软弱
warm means you're weak.
我不愿意软弱
I wasn't gonna be weak.
但这事的另一面是
But now the flip side to that is,
如果你很坚强 人们会认为你很冷漠
if you're strong, they think you're cold.
所以他们都走了
And that's why they're all gone...
因为他们把我看作
because they see me as...
一个毫无情感 控制欲很强的人
as unfeeling and manipulative.
我已经受够
I'm tired of it.
他们错了
Well, they're wrong.
你之所以这么说是因为
You're just saying that
你看到了我现在这个样子
because you're seeing me like this.
不 与这件事无关
No, that has nothing to do with it.
我父亲告诉我
My dad told me
他今天来教堂的唯一原因就是
that the only reason he came to the church today
你告诉他如果他不去
was because you told him if he didn't,
他就将永远失去我
he would lose me forever.
你那么做并不是
And you didn't do that
因为你想控制什么局面
because you were trying to manipulate some situation.
你那么做因为你在乎
You did it because you care.
也正因为你那样做了
And because you did it,
我会永远忠诚于你
I will be loyal to you forever.
有什么事吗 哈维
What can I do for you, Harvey?
我来是想跟你说对不起
I came to tell you that I'm sorry.
你确实该说
You should be.
我知道
I know.
那你是要臭骂我一顿
So you gonna give me a tongue lashing,
还是来想办法逃脱眼下的困境
or you want to figure out how we can get out of this jackpot?
我认为现在你和我还有路易
I think that right now you and me and Louis
应该找个屋子抽根烟 和好
should get in a room and smoke a peace pipe.
你说的是我想的那个意思吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
当然了
I sure as hell am.
那这么晚了 我们去哪
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表