剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Okay.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
你能干什么 叛徒
Help me what, rat?
你说什么
What did you just say?
我说你背叛了自己的室友
I said you ratted on your own roommate.
这事都传开了
Word's spreading,
总有一天
and there's going to come a time
你也会需要我的保护
when you need my protection,
可我却不会管你的
and I won't be there.
发生什么事了
Hey, what's going on here?
没事
Nothing.
怎么会没事 你刚才在威胁他
It's not nothing. You were threatening him.
你再敢不经过我的许可这么做
You ever do it again without my say so,
我就让你后悔认识了我
you'll regret the day you met me.
对不起 弗兰克
Sorry, Frank.
别担心 小子 有我保护你
Don't worry about it, kid. I got your back.
你才不会
No, you don't.
大家都知道狱警是最后知道这些事的
Everyone knows guards are the last one to find out anything.
所以如果大家真知道了
So if word were spreading,
也不可能是狱警来告诉我
I wouldn't be finding out about it from him.
他这么做是因为听命于你
He just did that because you told him to,
因为你想提醒我如果哈维不把你弄出去
because you want to remind me of what's gonna happen
我会有什么后果
if Harvey lets you down.
那我想你应该理解的很透彻了
Well, then, I guess you got the message loud and clear.
祝我明天听证会顺利吧
Good luck to me on my hearing tomorrow.
我让你办的事办了吗
Did you do what I asked you to do?
-办了 -那最好
- I did. - You better.
因为如果你不说人话
Because if you don't sound like a human being,
那就得继续在这儿待两年
you're gonna be in here for another two years.
卡梅隆·丹尼斯来这儿干什么
The hell is Cameron Dennis doing here?
他的事我来处理
You let me worry about him.
斯佩克特先生 请开始吧
Mr. Specter, please proceed.
听证席的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the board,
加洛先生已经服刑十二年
Mr. Gallo has served 12 years
而且表现良好
as an exemplary inmate.
我们希望您能允许
We ask that you release him
让他在监狱外继续他的生活
so he can continue to live his life outside these walls.
但在决定前
But before you decide on that,
请先听听他自己的陈述
we think it's best if you hear from him in his own words.
你个混♥蛋♥ 这是什么
You son of a bitch, what the hell is this?
这是代表我的委托人 凯文·米勒提出的动议
It's an action on behalf of my client, Kevin Miller.
你去年找他麻烦是滥用权力的行为
You abused your power when you went after him last year.
我才没有滥用
I didn't abuse shit.
我不敢苟同
I beg to differ.
因为凯文不仅住在新泽西
'Cause not only does Kevin live in New Jersey,
车祸也发生在那里
but his accident was there too,
也就是说你越权管了其他地域的事
which means you were outside of your jurisdiction.
你最好撤回这个动议
You better rescind this suit,
因为如果他们找我的麻烦
because if they come after me--
他们不会找你麻烦的 肖恩
They're not gonna come after you, Sean,
因为我还没有提出
because I haven't filed it yet.
我也不会提出 只要你同意救凯文出去
And I'm not going to, as long as you agree to get Kevin out.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
-我不会这么做的 -为什么
- I'm not gonna do that. - Why not?
因为我不会被
'Cause I'm not gonna get held hostage
你这种人威胁
by the likes of you.
我想我想表达的是
I guess what I'm trying to say is,
我不能否认我的过去
I'm not denying the person I was
和我♥干♥过的事
or the things I did,
因为我确实干了
because I did those things.
如果我能回到过去改变那些事
If I could go back and change what I did,
我一定会的 但我不能
I would, but I can't.
我能做的只是向你们发誓
What I can do is swear to you
我绝不会再成为过去的那个我
that I will never go back to being that person again.
你要拿走吉尔的财产是你过分了
You crossed the line when you took Jill's money.
不 迈克 我没有
No, Mike, I didn't,
但我现在打算过分一下了
but I'm about to cross it now.
你想知道什么是滥用权力是吗
You want to see abuse of power?
你的协议没了
Your deal is gone.
如果你的陈述做完了
If there are no other statements--
其实 我有话要说
Matter of fact, I would, uh, like to say a few words.
-你是哪位 -卡梅隆·丹尼斯
- And you are? - Cameron Dennis.
我是加洛先生一案当时的检察官
I was the district attorney at the time of Mr. Gallo's trial.
主席先生
Mr. Chairman,
丹尼斯先生要播放的录音带
Mr. Dennis is about to play a tape
是当时庭审的证据
from the original trial.
当时没有被承认
It wasn't admissible then,
现在也无权被承认
and it's not admissible now.
不 哈维 我是要读
No, Harvey, I'm going to read
加洛先生判刑听证会上
the transcript of your own words
你本人的原话记录
from Mr. Gallo's sentencing hearing.
弗兰克·加洛就是个人♥渣♥
"Frank Gallo is the scum of the Earth.
他是一个对自己所犯之罪
"He's a sociopath who has no remorse
毫无悔过之心的疯子
"for the things he's done,
他是个应该因为他所犯下的罪行
and he is an animal who deserves to be locked up
被终身监禁的人
for the rest of his miserable life."
我给你的豁免权是免除你被抓前
I gave you immunity for crimes you committed
所犯下的罪行
before you got caught.
但你的认罪协议上称
But your plea agreement says
没有执照的情况下你绝不会再次行使律师权力
you'll never practice law again without a license.
你现在就在监狱里行使着律师权力
You've been practicing law in here,
所以这就是
which means that's a crime
你被抓后的犯罪
that happened after you got caught.
胡扯
Bullshit.
凯文和吉尔知道我不是律师
Kevin and Jill both know that I'm not a lawyer.
你清楚我也清楚
You know that and I know that,
但如果你要斗
but if you fight it,
我就跟你在庭上斗两年
I will argue it in court for the next two years.
要是你不放弃这件事
And if you don't drop this thing,
那么在你刑满前你要能提前出来一天
you'll be lucky if they let you out a day
那都是你走运
before you were supposed to get out anyway.
主席先生 我要说
Mr. Chairman, I'm telling you,
弗兰克·加洛改邪归正了
Frank Gallo has changed.
我向听证席保证他没有
And I'm telling the board he hasn't changed.
他只是在勒索你
He's just trying to blackmail you.
谎话
That's a lie.
那你发誓这不是真的啊
Then take the stand and swear it's not true.
够了
That's enough.
斯佩克特先生 这是保释听证会 不是法庭
Mr. Specter, this is a parole hearing, not a court of law,
但如果他说的话是真的
but if there's any truth to what he's saying,
你必须说出来
we need to know.
那不是真的
It's not true.
很不幸 今天的会议
Unfortunately, this body
无权让你对这句话起誓
doesn't have the authority to swear you in,
但我会确保明天的会议有这个权力
but I'm going to make sure that we will tomorrow.
希望你能认真考虑
I'd like you to think long and hard about
明天要说什么
what you're gonna say then,
因为你必须为明天的话起誓
because you'll be saying it under oath.
迈克 我有事告诉你
Mike, I need to tell you what just happened.
我得先告诉你我这边的事
I need to tell you what happened first.
滥用权力 你疯啦
Abuse of power? Are you nuts?
我别无选择
It's the only play I have.
你唯一的选择是等待释放证明
Your only play is to walk out of here
然后离开这里
when your release comes through,
不是威胁要释放你的人
not threaten the guy who made that happen.
听着
Listen to me.
卡荷尔要冻结他们的个人财产
Cahill is seizing their personal assets.
他就是要一砖一砖拆了他们的房♥子
Yeah, I don't care if he takes their house apart
我也不在乎
brick by brick.
哈维 要不是卡荷尔凯文根本就
Harvey, Kevin wouldn't even be in here in the first place
不会进来
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表