剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第六季 第十集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
杰西卡·皮尔逊上庭
Jessica Pearson in court.
我可是很久没见到了
I haven't seen that in a while.
我们接了一个"无罪计划"的案子
We took over an Innocence Project case.
他杀了我女儿
He killed my girl!
但我相信伦纳德·贝利是无辜的
But I believe that Leonard Bailey is innocent,
我会确保他得到自己本该得到的公正判决
and I'm going to make sure that he gets the fair trial that he never had.
方法就是找些瘾君子来做证人吗
By tracking down some junkie witness?
玛利亚·戈麦斯以前都没有机会说出证词
Maria Gomez never had a chance to be heard.
伦纳德·贝利不在场证明的证人死了
Leonard Bailey's alibi witness is dead.
这不代表她的证词不存在
That doesn't mean her testimony is.
你想让我给她告诉我的事作证吗
You want me to testify to what she told me?
我徒弟冒昧地起草了一份宣誓证明
My protégé took the liberty of drawing up a sword affidavit.
现在你要么签了它
You can either sign it
要么在宣誓后撒谎说这是假的
or you can lie under oath that this isn't true.
你们的意思是本案由于伦纳德·贝利的
Are you saying that this case needs to be re-opened
代理人工作不充分 应予以重审吗
based on Leonard Bailey having inadequate representation?
我们就一定会这样做
It sure as hell is our plan now.
你设计坑我
You set me up.
我保证让这件事人尽皆知
I'm gonna make sure the world knows it.
你可以告诉任何人任何事 威廉
You can tell the world anything you want, William.
但是你没有证据
But you got no proof.
总之 我劝你还是签字同意这笔交易
Either way, I suggest you sign this deal.
-你好 -是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
我可以回家了
I'm coming home.
-我们做到了 -做到了
- We did it. - We did.
天哪 这是有多少人要来啊
Whoa, how many people are joining us?
我不确定你想喝哪种威士忌
Wasn't sure which Scotch you'd want,
所以我♥干♥脆全点了
so I went ahead and ordered them all.
那我要是想喝啤酒呢
What if I'm in the mood for a beer?
你刚出狱
You just got out of prison.
不会想喝啤酒的
You're not in the mood for a beer.
好吧 你说对了
Yeah, you're right.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
真♥他♥妈♥好喝
Oh, damn that tastes good.
那还不是我为你准备的最好的东西
That's not even the best thing I have for ya.
-是一份工作 -看看上面的金额
- It's an offer letter. - Take a look at the number.
这是我做初级合伙人时挣的金额
This is the same money I made as a junior partner.
因为你就是初级合伙人
Because you are a junior partner.
还是当下最好的 我们需要你
The best there is. And we need you.
我才刚出狱 我可不想再进去
I just got out of prison. I'm not trying to go back.
你不会再进去的
You're not going back,
因为你是要干着律师的活儿
because even though you'll be acting as a lawyer,
你的头衔会是"顾问"
your title's gonna be "Consultant."
听着 哈维 谢谢你的邀请 但是
Look, Harvey, I appreciate the gesture, but...
因为我 大家都离开了那家律所
everyone left that firm because of me.
我不会再这样害你了
I'm not gonna do that to you again.
-迈克... -不 听我说
- Mike-- - No, listen to me.
你做得够多了 你不用再为我做这个
You've done enough, you don't have to do this for me.
我不是为了你 我是为了我自己
I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for me.
我怀念和你共事的感觉
I miss working with you.
我也很怀念
I miss working with you, too.
那就帮帮忙 考虑一下
Then do me a favor: just think about it.
假如几天之后答案还是"不"
If the answer's still "no" in a few days,
我就不会再提起这件事了
I won't bring it up again.
你从来都不在家 这就是原因
Because you're never here, that's why!
我们讨论过这个问题了 芙吉妮娅
We've been over this, Virginia.
-我尽了义务 -这就是问题 亚伦
- I do my part. - That's the problem, Alan.
你以为你的义务就只是挣钱养家
You think your part is just getting a paycheck.
挣钱养家
A paycheck?
我们家的条件比我们认识的任何一家都好
This family lives like no other family we know.
-杰西卡 亲爱的... -怎么了
- Jessica, honey-- - What's going on?
我们只是在争论
We're just having an argument.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
你没必要在她面前遮遮掩掩 亚伦
You don't need to sugarcoat things for her, Alan.
假如你能在我们身边而不是在外面
And you'd know this if you were ever here
忙你自己的事你就会明白这一点
instead of out doing whatever it is you're doing.
我忙的是救命的事 你知道的
What I'm out doing is saving lives, and you know it.
也许你像尽心对待你的病人一样
Well, maybe if you worked as hard on our relationship
用心对待我们的关系
as you do for your patients,
就不会出现现在这种情况了
what's happening wouldn't be happening.
现在什么情况
What's happening?
你父亲和我要分开一段时间
Your father and I are taking a little break for a while.
多久
How long?
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, baby.
我不知道
I don't know.
哈维
Harvey?
我很乐意闲聊 但我一小时后要上庭
I'd love to chit chat, but I've got trial in an hour,
所以不是什么要紧的事的话...
so unless it's urgent...
我只是想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you.
为迈克的事
For Mike.
你不用为了这事谢我
You don't have to thank me for that.
我和你一样想要他出来
I wanted him out as much as you did.
我知道 但萨特的问题上你不必挺我的
I know, but you didn't have to back me when it came to Sutter,
而你挺了我
and you did.
你也会为我做同样的事情的
You would've done the same for me.
如今他出来了
And now that he is out,
我们就好好工作 把律所维护下去吧
let's get back to the business of keeping this firm alive.
如果是我 首先我会保住吉姆·雷诺兹
If I were you, I would start by locking up Jim Reynolds.
-什么 -你在说什么
- Excuse me? - What're you talking about?
我在说你们的第一个客户
I'm talking about the fact that your first client
正在背着你们偷偷想投奔别家
is shopping for another attorney behind your back.
别告诉我你准备出手了
Don't tell me, you're about to pounce.
我没想挖你们的墙脚 哈维
I'm not trying to poach your client, Harvey.
但如果你们留不住他 我就不客气了
But if you can't keep him, I will.
我很感谢你为此前来 罗伯特
I appreciate you coming down here, Robert,
但给对手通风报信这种事
but it's not exactly your style
可不是你的风格啊
to give the competition a heads-up.
我小时候
When I was kid,
洋基队和红袜队是有史以来最棒的对手
the Yankees and the Red Sox were the best damn rivalry ever.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我想说的是
My point is,
自从巴基·登特在78年
after Bucky Dent hit that
打出了那个完美的全垒打
beautiful home run in '78,
红袜队就没落了
the Sox fell off a cliff.
此后再也没什么乐趣了
It wasn't any fun anymore.
你是说你不想称霸这个领域吗
You're saying you don't want to dominate the division?
我是说你们没落了
I'm saying you fell off a cliff.
如果你们想有机会重返赛场...
And if you want a chance to get back in the game...
我们最好留住吉姆·雷诺兹
We better keep Jim Reynolds.
而且最好立刻行动
And you better get on it right now.
因为我可能不会挖你们墙脚
Because I may not be looking to pounce,
但市里其他的律所会
but every firm in this city is.
该死的
Damn it.
现在最不需要的就是吉姆·雷诺兹的离开
The last thing we need is Jim Reynolds leaving right now.
为什么不打电♥话♥呢 就像上次那样
What happened to calling, like he did last time,
而要背着我们行动
instead of going behind our backs?
我告诉你为什么
I'll tell you what happened.
他就像他说的那样被董事会施压了
He's getting pressure from his board like he said he would.
而你说我们会在月底之前回归正轨
And you said we'd get back on our feet by the end of the month
我们确实做到了
and we did.
你就是要去告诉他们这一点
And that's exactly what you're gonna tell them.
为什么是我去
What do you mean me?
你是没听到我五分钟前和你说的话吗
Did you not hear what I just told you five minutes ago?
-我一小时后要上庭 -我不管
- I've got trial in an hour. - I don't care.
一开始你就是他的首席律师
You've been his lead attorney since they got here.
如果你不亲自去 我们就要失去他了
If you don't go over yourself, we're gonna lose him.
-那你带路易去 -杰西卡
- Then take Louis with you. - Jessica--
哈维 你只要跟他们开诚布公
Harvey, all you have to do is open up our books
展现出我们实力依旧就行了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表