剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
又怎么了
What now?
加洛的动议被退回来了
Gallo's filing came back.
这个动议需要
It needs to be filed in person
由其辩护律师本人提出
and it needs to be filed by his attorney of record.
你逗我呢吧
You got to be shitting me.
你要我代理那个野兽
You want me to represent that animal?
如果你不这样做 那让凯文说实话
If you don't, then getting Kevin to talk
就只能算是个小问题了
is gonna be the least of my problems.
瑞秋 我需要你帮忙
Rachel, I need your help with something.
什么事
What can I do?
我要你给弗兰克·加洛起草一份保释申请文件
I need you to draft a parole application for Frank Gallo.
迈克不是正在办吗
I thought Mike was doing that.
出现了问题
There was a problem,
所以我还需要你起草一份任命书
which is also why i need you to draw up an engagement letter
让我代理弗兰克·加洛
for me to be Gallo's attorney.
行
Done.
你怎么了
What is it?
你听到了你之前跟路易发脾气
I heard you get upset with Louis earlier,
然后你又因为加洛的事情来找我
and now you're coming to me about Gallo.
所以我只是想知道你是否
So...I just need to know if you think
真的认为卡荷尔这整件事行得通
this whole Cahill thing's really gonna work.
瑞秋...
Rachel--
哈维 告诉我真♥相♥吧
Harvey, just tell me the truth.
听着 我不知道行不行得通
Look, I don't know if it's gonna work or not,
但是我知道我不会放弃
but I do know I'm not gonna stop trying.
不得不说 作为一个刚在院子
Got to say, you don't look so bad for a guy
晕倒的过人 你的气色还不错
who blacked out in the yard the other day.
是啊 他们照顾得好
Yeah, they took good care of me.
我很高兴你没事
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
有什么事
What's on your mind?
我要你为我给典狱长捎个口信
I need you to get a message to the warden for me.
当然可以
Sure.
我们例行每周早午餐的时候就告诉他
I'll bring it to him at our weekly brunch.
你要我传什么口信
What would you like for it to say?
-我认真的 -我才不管你怎样
- I'm serious. - I don't care what you are.
你想要给典狱长捎口信
You want to get a message to the warden,
你就要通过正当途径
you go through the proper channels
自己跟他说
and get it to him yourself.
我不能走正当程序
I can't go through the proper channels,
因为这事儿得保密
because nobody can know about it.
好吧 迈克 告诉我是什么情况
All right, Mike, tell me what's going on.
为了早出狱我做了交易
I made a deal to get out of here early.
什么样的交易
What kind of deal?
告发某个人之类的
The kind where I inform on someone.
谁
Someone?
凯文·米勒
Kevin Miller.
-迈克 不是吧 -朱利叶斯 容我解释
- Mike, come on. - Julius, let me explain.
我不需要你解释
I don't need you to explain.
你要背叛你的室友 之前还要我保护的那个
You are betraying your cellmate, who you came to me to protect.
不 我是要让那个罪行比我
No, what I am doing is putting away someone
更恶劣却仍逍遥法外的人进监狱
who is out there doing worse things than I ever did.
所以我不需要你的评判 我需要你的帮助
So I don't need your judgment. I need your help.
抱歉 我的工作不是为你做这些
I'm sorry, it's not my job to help you do something like this.
不 你的工作帮我做好出狱生活的准备
No, it's your job to help me prepare for life after prison.
而这个能让出狱生活
Well, this is gonna make life after prison
更快实现
come a hell of a lot faster.
好 你想这么做吗
Well, fine, you want to do this?
那你就去做吧 但我不会帮你的
You go ahead and do it, but I am not gonna be complicit.
你一直说让我相信你 冠冕堂皇
You know what? You talk a big goddamn game about trusting you,
但相信你到底意味着什么
but what does that trust mean?
现在 我要给典狱长捎个信
Now, I need to get to the warden,
我要在守卫不发现的情况下捎给他
and I need to do it without the guards finding out.
你到底帮不帮我
Can you help me or not?
瑞秋 这么晚你怎么来了
Rachel, what are you doing here so late?
教授 您有时间吗
Professor, do you have a minute?
当然 坐吧
Of course. Yeah, sit down.
我今早去看了伦纳德·贝利
I went to see Leonard Bailey this morning
告诉他我们放弃了他
to tell him we were turning our backs on him.
没有人放弃他 瑞秋
No one's turning their back on him, Rachel.
只是我们有了更好的案子
There are just better cases.
无意冒犯 但这是屁话
No offense, but that's bullshit.
-什么 -你也看了他的文件
- Excuse me? - You read his file.
里面有足够的证据能够让他重新受审
There's enough evidence in there for him to get a new trial,
可我们却要让他烂在死囚监狱里
and instead we're gonna let him rot on death row.
瑞秋 我知道你的感受
Rachel, I understand how you feel,
-但有些事情... -我想我是
- but there are some things that-- - I feel like
弃了您的课才接手的这个案子
I dropped your class to take this case.
我也告诉你我可以再给你一个案子
And I told you I'd get you another one.
我不想要其他的案子 我就想要这个
I don't want another one. I want this one.
瑞秋 我不能再
Rachel, I cannot provide you
提供资源来支持你了
with the resources and the backing anymore.
好 要是如果我自己能找到资源
Okay, so what if I were able to provide my own resources
并找到一位合格律师来监督我呢
and--and to get the supervision of a qualified lawyer?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我在皮-斯-利律所工作 教授
I work at Pearson Specter Litt, Professor.
大家都知道他们会时不时地
They've been known to take a pro bono case
接手一些公益案
from time to time.
好
Okay.
好 你赢了 瑞秋 但这是很不合规矩的
Okay, you win, Rachel, but this is highly irregular.
我不在乎
I don't care.
这也不是我们
That's not a good enough reason
放弃伦纳德·贝利的充分理由
to turn our backs on Leonard Bailey.
不要再质疑我高超的财务能力了
Well, don't ever question my financial wizardry again.
说说看
Let's have it.
我想破了脑袋
I was banging my head against the wall,
想要找到一个阻止吊销的办法
trying to figure out a way to stop the suspension,
然后我灵机一动
but then it dawned on me.
我们根本不需要阻止这件事
We don't need to stop it.
如果我们能让萨特的公♥司♥成为
If we can turn Sutter's firm into the subsidiary
一个独♥立♥控股公♥司♥的子公♥司♥
of a separate holding company,
我们就能让其他人来帮他运营
we can find someone else to execute the trades for him.
-漂亮 -是啊 但唯一的问题是
- Beautiful. - Yeah, but the only issue is,
我们需要找到些愿意
we need to find traders that are willing
资助那个混♥蛋♥的交易员
to bankroll the son of a bitch,
鉴于他的名声
given his reputation.
这不是什么问题
Well, that's not gonna be a problem.
不 哈维 这不是个小问题
No, Harvey, this is not nothing.
没人愿意和那家伙共事
Nobody wants to work with this guy.
你忘记在我们对面的朋友了
You're forgetting our new friends across the hall.
什 什么 你在逗我吗
What? What, are you kidding me?
你认为那个混♥蛋♥会答应我的要求吗
You think that asshole's gonna say yes to me?
没关系 我知道他会答应谁的要求
It's okay. I know who he'll say yes to.
哈维
Harvey,
我知道迈克走后你心里不好受
I know how tough it's been not having Mike here,
我只是想让你知道我也很想念他
and I just want to let you know that I miss him too.
我很感谢 路易 但你没有必要说这些
I appreciate that, Louis, but you didn't have to say it,
因为行动胜于言语
because actions speak louder than words,
你所做的这些已经说明了一切
and you doing this says it all.
哈维 我找了你一天了
Harvey, I've been looking for you all day.
你找到我了
Well, here I am.
或许你可以告诉我为什么
Then maybe you can tell me why all of a sudden
我们突然又代理威廉·萨特了
we're representing William Sutter.
-我改变主意了 -你改变主意了
- I changed my mind. - You changed your mind?
是你告诉我为萨特辩护就如同出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
You told me taking Sutter on would be like selling your soul,
但是现在你突然180度大转弯
and now you're doing a complete 180.
杰西卡 我
Jessica, I--
不 哈维
No, Harvey,
我不是说我不高兴
I'm not saying I don't like it.
我只是想知道到底是为什么
I just want to know what's going on.
萨特是卡荷尔的目标
Sutter's the one Cahill's after.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表