剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第六季 第九集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
我让加洛以敲诈罪的名义进了监狱
I put Gallo away for racketeering.
但这并不是他真正的罪行
But that's not what he really did.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我们发现他参与了谋杀案
We had him for conspiracy to commit murder,
警方把他供认的录像带
and the police let the tape of that bastard admitting
落在证据链外二十分钟 有意让证据无效
that he did it out of the chain of custody for 20 minutes.
你有不在场证明的证人
You had an alibi witness,
然而你的公诉人却让她走掉了
and your public defender let her get away?
我一直都是这么说的啊
That's what I've been saying!
我并没有一个能做不在场证明的证人
I didn't have an alibi witness.
证人凭空消失了
I had a no-show who vanished into thin air.
你至少可以
Well, you could've asked for
要求延期受审来找到她
postponement to have time to find her.
我是可以 只是还有个小问题
And I would have, except for one thing:
当我要求她说出事发那时他们
when I pressed her as to what the two of them
两个人在做什么
were doing at the time of those murders,
她承认说他们吸了冰♥毒♥
she admitted they were both on meth.
加洛的动议被退回来了
Gallo's filing came back,
这个动议需要由其辩护律师本人提出
and it needs to be filed by his attorney of record.
你要我代理那个野兽
You want me to represent that animal?
其实挺好笑的 不是吗
Kind of funny, isn't it?
当初你花大力气把我弄进来
You fighting to get me out
现在你想要弄我出去
when you fought so hard to put me away.
我确实觉得很恶心
It makes me sick to my stomach,
但你会给我回报的
but you're gonna give me something in return.
你不仅不能找迈克的麻烦
Not only are you gonna keep your hands off Mike,
还要做他的私人保镖
you're gonna be his personal protector in here.
你让我妻子免受牢狱之灾
You kept my wife out of prison.
在我看来 我们已经扯平了
As far as I'm concerned, that makes us square.
哈维和迈克成功了
Harvey and Mike did it,
意味着迈克能回家了
which means Mike's coming home.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
约书亚来了电♥话♥
Joshua called.
他明天要来城里住两天
He's coming to town tomorrow.
你要跟他分手吗
Are you gonna break up with him?
我不知道
I don't know.
很感谢你能这么做
I really appreciate you doing this.
如果你没有在这里陪我
and... if you weren't with me,
我很难想象自己如何承受
I can't imagine how I'd handle
塔拉不知到底会不会和约书亚分手这件事
whether or not Tara is breaking up with Joshua.
约书亚 这是什么名字
Joshua--what is he?
某个傻缺国的国王吗
Lord of the Kingdom of Dicken-stein,
统治着傻缺山头上的臣民
reigning over his subjects from high atop Douche Mountain?
总之谢谢你能来
Anyway, thanks for being here.
除了塔拉
Aside from Tara,
你是我生命中最重要的女人
you're the most important woman in my entire life.
我的天哪 路易
Oh, my God, Louis.
泥浴真是
Mudding is...
太爽了
amazing.
刚刚这半个小时我都睡着了
I actually just fell asleep for the last half hour.
天哪 唐娜
Goddamn it, Donna.
我带你来不是让你在我
I didn't bring you here so you could fall asleep
向你吐露心声时睡觉的
while I'm pouring my heart out.
你是我见过最自私的女人
You're the most selfish woman I ever met.
我以为你刚说过我是你人生中除了塔拉以外
I thought you just told me I was the most important
最重要的女人
non-Tara woman in your life.
等等 你不是睡着了吗
Wait a second. I thought you just fell asleep.
刚刚这三十秒
And for the last thirty seconds,
你是在生我的气还是生约书亚的气
have you been mad at me or upset about Joshua?
天哪 你真是个天才
Holy shit, you're a genius.
所以等我们回到了办公室
Which is why when we get back to the office,
你要负责匹配
you're reconciling everyone's billings
所有人最近六周的账单
for the last six weeks.
唐娜 那是我所能经历的
Oh, Donna, that is the worst form of torture
最残酷的折磨了
I can go through.
不 路易 对你来说
No, Louis, the worst form of torture
最残酷的折磨是脑子里面
is what you'll do if you don't have something
没有事情可想
to occupy your mind.
我的天哪 你说得对
Oh, my God, you're right.
我不在乎价格
I don't care what the cost
以及我在泥里面什么也没穿
or that I'm entirely naked underneath this mud.
我要再加一个小时
I'm getting us another hour.
路易 罗纳德回来
Louis, you are not moving another centimeter
把帘子挂上之前
until Renaldo comes back in here
你一厘米都不要再动了
and puts that privacy curtain back up.
看看谁来了
Oh, look who's here.
我应该要到下午才能出去的
I'm not supposed to get out till this afternoon,
-所以你还剩 -迈克 坐下
- but leave it to you to-- - Mike, sit down.
好吧
Okay.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
卡荷尔打电♥话♥说
Cahill called and said
你的释放出了些问题
there was a problem with your release.
不是什么大事
It's not a big deal,
只是时间要更长一点
but it's just gonna take a little longer.
-还要多长 -还要几天
- How much longer? - A few days.
哈维 我告发了某人
Harvey, I informed on someone.
如果传出去
If word gets out about that--
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
但他撤销了你的协议 之后又恢复了
But he pulled your deal then reinstated it.
所以时间要长一些
It's gonna take a little time.
那与此同时我要怎么办
Well, what the hell am I supposed to do in the meantime?
老实呆着 保持警惕
Sit tight, and keep your wits about you.
你都坚持了这么久
You made it this long.
多几天一定没问题
You can make it a few more days.
瑞秋知道这件事了吗
Does Rachel know about this?
她本来就不知道
Look, she didn't know it was gonna take this long
你要多久才能出去
in the first place,
我觉得现在也没必要告诉她
and I didn't see the need to tell her now.
那就帮个忙别跟她说了
Do me a favor, and let's keep it that way.
瑞秋 早上好
Rachel, good morning.
我之前还找你来着
I was looking for you before.
我想恭喜你迈克就要出来了
I wanted to say congratulations on getting Mike out.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
但我们还有些别的好消息
But we have some other good news.
我们也许也要把伦纳德·贝利救出来了
We may be on our way to getting Leonard Bailey out too.
你找到方法让法♥院♥重审了吗
Did you figure out a way to reopen the trial?
是的
I did.
瑞秋 理论上来说是不错的
Rachel, this is good in theory,
但这没有先例
but there's no precedent.
有的
Yes, there is.
特纳诉密歇根州政♥府♥
Turner versus the State of Michigan.
你是怎么找到这个的
How the hell did you find that?
助理做久了
It turns out being a paralegal for so long
会很擅长大海捞针
was a blessing in disguise,
因为没人比我更擅长搜寻线索
because nobody is better at research than me.
非常好 起草一份申诉书
Great. Write up a declaration,
做完尽快交给我
and get it to me as soon as you're done.
接下来的事交给我
And I'll get this thing rolling.
杰西卡 我以为我可以负责做这件事
Jessica, I thought I'd be the one to do it.
瑞秋 你还不是个律师
Rachel, you're not a lawyer yet.
我不用成为律师
I don't need to be.
她是她的公设辩护律师 她会处理的
She's his public defender. She'll do this for us.
听我说 有时事情并不能像计划那样进行
Listen to me--sometimes things don't go exactly as planned.
没人比你更擅长搜寻线索
And nobody is better at research than you,
但没人比我更擅长让事情尘埃落定
but nobody is better at dropping the hammer than me.
听我说 我要问你个问题
Listen to me, I'm gonna ask you a question,
我需要知道真♥相♥
and I need to know the truth.
你知道卡荷尔干的好事吗
You know about this Cahill shit?
卡荷尔干什么好事了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表