剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Donna, hey, how did you like the--
不行
It's a no.
"不行"是什么意思
What do you mean it's a no?
我是说这东西很有趣 但我没兴趣
I mean it's a cute joke, but I'm not interested
把它看作一个商机
in pursuing it as a business opportunity.
我不理解 我以为你喜欢这个想法
I don't understand. I thought you liked the idea.
的确 但那是在我意识到
I did, but that was before I realized
它只会说点俏皮话和时评之前
that it was nothing but quippy lines and sassy remarks.
但那就是你
But that's who you are.
不 本杰明
No, Benjamin.
那是我的其中一面
That's part of who I am,
你所看到的那面
and that's the only part you've ever seen,
但那是因为我们俩并不了解彼此
but that's because we don't really know each other.
但若我们了解彼此 你会知道我真正的特长
But if we did, you'd know that what really makes me special
是我的直觉和同情心
is my intuition and my empathy
以及我的真心
and my heart,
而这里都没有 所以
and this doesn't have any of that, so...
我很抱歉 但是不行
I'm sorry, but it's a no.
迈克
Mike.
我很想现在聊聊 但是不行
I'd love to chat right now, but I can't.
我正准备看个电影换换心情
I'm actually going to a movie for a change.
好 我只占用你一点时间
Yeah, I just need a second.
什么事
What's up?
明天的普莱斯案我想让你来做辩护
I need you to argue the Price case tomorrow.
你刚才说想让我♥干♥嘛 因为听起来好像
What'd you just ask me? Because it sounded like
在你让我接手前求我让给玛莉莎的
you want me to take the case that you begged me
-案子 -我确实让她接手了
- to give to Marissa. - I did give it to her,
但你没告诉我她父亲要动手术
but you didn't tell me that her father had surgery.
因为我不知道她父亲要动手术
Because I didn't know her father had surgery.
她提申请了
She put in for it.
我才不管这种烂事
And I don't pay attention to that shit.
-让奥利佛来接手 -我告诉过你他会输的
- Give it back to Oliver. - I told you he'll lose.
-那就输掉吧 -抱歉 我得走了
- Then he'll lose. Now I'm sorry, but I have to go.
该死 这事关一个女人的一生
God damn it, this is a woman's life,
而你却要去看什么电影
and you're going to a goddamn movie.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
你是在
Are you f--
听着 我们在家法律诊所工作
Listen, we work in a clinic.
我们每位当事人的生活都岌岌可危
Every one of our client's lives is hanging by a thread,
如果他们输了 他们会流离失所
and if they lose, they're out on the street,
他们不能做手术 也可能被驱赶出境
they don't get the surgery, or they get deported.
那才是生活
That's life.
我已经五年没享受生活了
And I haven't had a life in five years,
这是我雇你的原因
which is why I hired you,
所以别再和我说那些
so don't you ever say that to me again.
听着 我们只能请到奥利佛这样的律师
Look, Oliver's the kind of lawyer we get here.
如果他解决不了 那就解决不了
If he can't handle it, he can't handle it.
只能这样了
That's how it goes.
那么我会向法庭请求坐他的旁席
Then I wanna petition the court to sit at the table with him.
不行
No.
我们可以请求特殊豁免
We can ask for a special exemption, and--
我的回答是不行 听见了吗
And I said no, all right?
你又不是法庭人员
You're not an officer of the court.
他们不会同意 那也不再是你该做的
They will not grant it, and that is not your place here.
那么至少我可以坐在他旁边 我可以
Then at least I can sit near him, and I can--
你现在给我听好了
You hear me right now!
我因为所需 才给了你一次机会
I gave you a chance, because I needed it,
但如果你为了一个租♥房♥♥案
but if you risk the reputation of this clinic
拿这家法律诊所的名声冒险 我就让你走人
over one housing case, I will fire you
并且保证你以后
and make sure that you are banned from
再难在法庭立足
ever sitting foot in a courtroom again.
听清楚了吗
Is that clear?
-听清楚了吗 -好
- Is that clear? - Yes.
听清楚了
It's clear.
你这地方"不错"
This is a nice place you got here.
准备什么时候报废
When are they condemning it?
你来这儿干嘛 哈维
What are you doing here, Harvey?
我要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
现在不是时候 我得想明白怎么
Now's not a good time. I gotta figure out how--
如果我告诉你我有办法让你拿到律师资格呢
What if I told you I have a way to get you into the Bar?
什么
What?
有人想在我们面前对
Someone came to us trying to play games
瑞秋的品行考核面试做手脚
with Rachel's Character and Fitness interview and--
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what--what the hell are you talking about?
放松 我处理好了
Relax, I handled it,
但现在我们有机会让你也参加考核
but now we have a chance to get you in.
有什么条件
What's the catch?
迈克
Mike...
哈维 天下没有免费的午餐
Harvey, there are no free lunches.
有什么条件
What's the catch?
我们要对极速数据处理公♥司♥提起诉讼
We need to come up with a lawsuit against
使他们的股价下跌
Velocity Data Solutions to drive their stock price down.
你在开玩笑吗 不行
Are you kidding me? No.
不行是什么意思 你怎么了
What do you mean no? What--what's wrong with you?
我的问题是我真的不想
What's wrong with me is I don't particularly feel like
再回监狱了 而且我记得
going back to prison, and the last time I checked,
制♥造♥诉讼来操控股价是违法的
fabricating a lawsuit to manipulate a stock is illegal.
我们找个正当的诉讼理由就不算违法
It's not illegal if we find a legitimate suit.
这都是胡扯
That is such bullshit
那只是我们告诉自己的屁话
that we'd just be telling ourselves that,
就像我们告诉自己我们并没有和卡荷尔串通一样
just like we told ourselves we weren't colluding with Cahill.
那让你逃离了牢狱之灾
And that got you out of prison,
所以我们把这差事搞定
so let's finish the job,
恢复你的律师资格
and get you back to being a lawyer.
哈维 我现在比以前更像个律师
Harvey, I'm more a lawyer now than I ever was.
胡扯 你知道你就是个保姆
Oh, bullshit, you're a babysitter and you know it.
我在做我想做的事 我在帮助别人
Hey, I'm doing what I wanted, and I'm helping people,
所以如果你想把我当成保姆
so if you wanna call me a babysitter,
随你的便 但是现在房♥子着火了
you go right ahead, but right now the house is on fire,
孩子们都在卧室里
the kids are in the bedroom,
我他妈的会救他们的
and I'm about to goddamn save them.
迈克 我们现在遇到了机会
Mike, we have an opportunity right now.
再也不会出现这样的机会了
It's not gonna present itself again.
我很感激 哈维
I appreciate that, Harvey.
真的
I do.
但是我告诉你 我的回答是不
But I'm telling you, my answer is no.
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
出现什么紧急情况了 玛莉莎呢
What's the emergency? Where's Marissa?
玛莉莎走了
Marissa's gone.
走了是什么意思
What do you mean gone?
我的意思是你明天是首席辩护人
I mean that you're first chair tomorrow,
我们得让你做好准备
and we need to get you ready.
什么
What?
-奥利佛 这没什么大不了的 -没什么大不了
- Oliver, it's not a big deal. - Not a big deal?
我们不能冒险让我再在法庭上搞砸了
We can't risk having me mess up in court again.
这个案子太重要了 你知道我是如何知道的吗
This case is too important. You know how I know that?
-是你告诉我的 -我知道我说过什么
- Because you told me. - I know what I said.
但是我们没有时间找别人了
But we don't have time to find anyone else.
明天就庭审了
The trial's tomorrow.
我们到底要不要做这件事
Now, are we gonna do this thing or not?
我第一次参加模拟法庭时出了件事
It happened at my first mock trial.
我准备得很充分
I was so prepared.
庭审开始
And then trial started,
对方提出了一个我没准备的问题
and the other side threw a wrinkle in.
我觉得我能随机应变
And I thought I could think on my feet,
但是突然间 我觉得所有人都在看着我
but all of a sudden, I felt everyone watching me,
我口干舌燥 大脑一片空白
and my mouth went dry, and my mind went blank,
我就愣住了
and I froze.
奥利佛...
Oliver...
我们可以一起渡过这个难关的
we can get through this together.
但你已经告诉过我我搞不定
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表