剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
然后今早一直在回避我
You've been avoiding me all morning,
现在又表现得很怪异 到底怎么了
and you're acting weird right now--what's going on?
没什么
Nothing's going on.
那你到底为什么吓出了一身冷汗
Then why the hell were you in a cold sweat,
咕哝着什么有人没发现
muttering something about someone not finding out,
然后还喊了我的名字
and then calling out my name?
好吧凯文 你想知道这是怎么回事是吧
All right, Kevin, you want to know what's going on?
我梦见你撞死了瑞秋
I had a dream that you killed Rachel in a car accident.
那也许就是今早
That's probably why I don't particularly
我不太想理你的原因
feel like hanging out with you this morning.
是因为你和我讲过的你父母的事
Because of what you told me about your parents,
-迈克 我真的很抱歉 -真的吗
- Mike, I'm really sorry. - Are you?
这是什么意思
What--what's that supposed to mean?
昨晚你告诉我你差点撞死了一个人
I mean, last night you told me you almost killed someone.
你对此感到抱歉吗
Are you sorry about that?
你在说笑吗
You got to be kidding me.
你做了个梦 然后就来质问我
You have a dream, and now you're questioning
我是否为那晚的事感到抱歉
if I feel bad about what I did that night?
你还没回答我你是否感到抱歉
You still haven't answered whether or not you do.
知道吗 假如你需要冲我发火
You know what? You need to be pissed off
来调节心情 没问题
at me to deal with your shit, you go right ahead.
但我对那晚发生的事感到无比的悔恨
But I feel horrible about what happened that night,
而且我告诉你
and for your information,
我撞的那个人如今已经痊愈了
the guy that I hit is fully recovered right now,
而我却依然在这里赎罪
and I'm still in here paying for this shit.
准备开香槟庆祝吧 路易
Break out the champagne, Louis.
汉普顿的房♥子九十天之后就是你的了
That house in the Hamptons is gonna be yours into 90 days.
-他们接受我的报价了 -没错
- They accepted my offer? - That they did.
我有比香槟更好的庆祝方式...
Well, then I have something much better than champagne...
木材
Wood.
我真看不出来这怎么就比香槟好了
I don't really see how that's better than champagne.
你当然看不出来
Of course you don't.
因为你不知道我正在为塔拉
Because you don't know that I'm having a replica
搭建一个我房♥子的模型
of my house made for Tara,
这样她就能看见自己的设计成真了
so she can see her designs come to life.
路易 这一招真甜啊
Louis, that's actually really sweet.
我知道
I know.
现在 我只需要选择完美的木材
Now, all I need to do is pick the perfect wood.
我没明白
I don't follow.
唐娜 你所选择的木材
Donna, the kind of wood you get
能完全展示出
says everything you need to know
你是一个什么样的男人
about what kind of man you are.
是软还是硬
How hard or soft it is.
使用的时候能弯曲到什么程度
How much it bends when you're working it.
以及它是如何的坚定...
How firm it is compared--
我明白了 路易
I got the picture, Louis.
不 我觉得你没明白
No, I don't think you do.
让塔拉爱上我的木材
Making Tara love my wood
是让她爱上我的第一步
is the first step toward making her love me.
-好了 路易 冷静点 -不
- Okay, Louis, calm down. - No.
我并不想冷静下来
I don't really want to calm down,
因为我满脑子都是我的木材
because all I can think about my wood.
那告诉我
So tell me,
你一天之中
exactly how many different kinds of wood
看了多少种不同的木材
have you sampled in your day?
所有品种
All of them.
红木 栗木 胡桃木 各种木
Mahogany, chestnut, walnut, all the nuts.
乌木呢
Ebony?
别给我起乌木这个头
Don't even get me started on ebony.
当我看见乌木时
When I see ebony,
我只想抚摸它
all I want to do is put my hands all over it.
-老天 -我想住在里面
- Oh, God. - I want to live in it.
我想拍它 打它 摩擦它
I want to smack it and hit it, rub it down.
我真想吃了它
I just want to eat it.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
没什么...
Nothing. Um...
我只是觉得一个男人应该遵从自己的内心
I just think that a man needs to follow his heart
选择他感觉对的那种木材
and choose the wood that just feels right.
-感觉对的 -没错
- Feels right. - Yeah.
正是如此 唐娜...
That's it. Donna...
我需要你帮我感受我的木材
I need you to help me feel my wood.
老天爷啊
Oh, dear God.
该死的 朱莉
God damn it, Julie,
再给他办公室打一次电♥话♥
call his office again,
这次告诉他去找...
and this time tell him to find--
假如你说的是我的办公室
If you're talking about my office,
那就不必打电♥话♥了
there's no need.
我来了
I'm right here.
你怎么现在才来
What the hell took you so long?
-我之前没空 -我刚刚被起诉了
- I was unavailable. - Well, I just got indicted,
所以从现在开始 你必须有空
so from now on you make yourself available.
我明白了
I get it.
你刚开始觉得这不是玩笑
This all just got real for you,
所以你现在何不告诉我
so why don't you tell me right now,
其他部分有多真实
how real is the rest of it?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我在说 卡荷尔声称
I'm saying, Cahill claims
你是赚不到你所赚的利润的
that you can't make the returns you do.
而你说你可以
You say you can,
所以我想知道你是怎么赚到的
and I want to know how you do it.
我们使用了一个自营交易算法
We use a proprietary trading algorithm.
-由谁开♥发♥的 -我的女婿
- Developed by who? - My son-in-law.
很好 那我们就可以把这个算法给卡荷尔了
Good, then we can give it to Cahill,
因为他刚刚申请到了传票
'cause he just subpoenaed it.
-不 我们不能给 -为什么
- No, we can't. - Why the hell not?
因为我赚钱最多的那些交易
Because the trades on which I make the most money
和那个程序无关
have nothing to do with that program.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你在承认自己有内线交易
You're admitting to inside trading?
我什么都没承认 只是有些时候
I'm not admitting to anything, except that sometimes
我的交易靠的是直觉
I trade with my gut.
那么威廉 我要告诉你
Well, I got news for you, William.
你这话在陪审团听来 会觉得你有罪
To a jury, that's gonna sound like you're full of shit.
那好 聪明人 拿起那份报纸
Okay, smart guy, pick up that journal.
说出一支股票的名字
Give me a stock.
纳斯达克 纽约证交所 什么都行
NASDAQ, New York Stock Exchange, I don't give a shit.
随便选一个
Just pick one.
-骏科网络讯息 -骏科网络讯息
- All right, Computech. - Computech.
流通股票15.9亿股
1.59 billion shares outstanding.
昨日收盘于32 比较平稳
Yesterday's close, 32, flat.
今日开♥盘♥于33.25
Today's opening, 33 1/4.
市盈率17%
P/E's at 17.
年利润有望增长2%
Earnings expected to grow at 2% a year.
报纸上没说的是
What it doesn't say in there,
公♥司♥的利润不会增长
is that the earnings aren't gonna grow,
因为他们的首席执行官并不在乎
because the CEO doesn't give a shit,
这使得这个陷阱充满了迷惑性
which makes it a value trap dressed up like a princess,
我可不会去踩这样的无底洞
and I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole.
你这伎俩很高超 威廉
That's a pretty neat trick, William,
但传票该来还是会来的
but it isn't gonna stop this subpoena.
这不是伎俩 这就是我的本事
It's not a trick. It's what I do.
你需要做的 就是阻止那个混♥蛋♥
What you're gonna do, is stop that son of a bitch
让他不要插手我的生意
from getting his hands on my program.
瑞秋 不管有什么事都先等等再说
Rachel, whatever it is, it's going to have to wait.
可你让我把今天早上
Okay, but you told me to bring you everything
把贝利案的所有材料都拿给你
I have on the Bailey case this morning.
很好 放我桌子上吧
Great. Leave it on my desk
我这周抽时间看看
and I'll get to it sometime this week.
抱歉 杰西卡
Oh, I'm sorry, Jessica,
我希望今天就能和你探讨一下案情
I was really hoping that we could go over it today.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表