剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
when my parents died,
我觉得在这个世界上我是孤身一人了
I felt like I was completely alone in the world.
我不希望你也有这种感觉
I don't want you to feel that way.
我想让你知道 无论你的生活中
I want you to know that whether you want me
是否需要我的存在
in your life or not,
你仍然有一个爱你的妈妈
you still have a mother that loves you
一直都会在你身边
and will always be there for you.
我知道
I know that.
哈维 节哀顺变
Harvey, I'm-- I'm sorry for your loss.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
-你把他带来了 -哈维
- You brought him here? - Harvey--
你居然敢把他带来
I said, you have the nerve to bring him here?
-他是我的伴侣 -这是你对每个
- He's my partner. - Is that what you call
你和父亲在一起时上过床的男人的称呼吗
every guy you slept with while you were with Dad?
别这么跟我说话 鲍比和我还在一起
Don't speak to me like that. Bobby and I are still together.
-你觉得我在乎吗 -你应该
- You think I give a shit? - You should...
因为这表明了我是什么样的人
because it shows what kind of man I am.
你就是个垃圾 你没有资格
You're a piece of shit. You have no right being here
在我父亲下葬的日子出现在这里
the day we put my father in the ground.
哈维 拜托 我们正要
Harvey, please. We were just about--
我不在乎我们要怎样
Yeah, I don't care what we were about to do.
你把他带来 就是对爸爸的侮辱
You spit in Dad's face by bringing him here.
没关系
I-it's okay.
莉莉 我要走了
Lily, I'll go.
我才不在乎你走不走
I don't care whether you stay or not.
不 我在乎 他要留下来
No, well, I do, and he is staying,
因为 你可能不愿听
because you may not want to hear this,
但是 你父亲很久前就接受他了
but your father accepted him a long time ago.
你知道吗 鲍比 你想取代我父亲
You know what? You want to take his place, Bobby,
随你便
why don't you go right ahead?
也许有天你会撞见她和别的男人在一起
Maybe one day you'll even walk in on her with another guy,
那时你就会知道我父亲的感受了
and you'll know exactly what my father felt.
唯一不同的是
The only difference will be
至少那个时候
at least then...
没人会要求我保密了
I won't be asked to keep the goddamn secret.
这里有什么好吃的
So, what's good here?
事实上 这里每一道菜都很好吃
Actually, everything's good here.
你常来这里吃
You eat here a lot?
当然
Of course I do.
这个
This...
这感觉有些奇怪是不是
This feels strange, doesn't it?
是的 有点
Yeah, a little bit.
我们从何说起呢
So, where do we start?
我想 就从我告诉你
I guess we start with me telling you
我已经准备好原谅你开始说起吧
that I'm ready to forgive you.
为什么是现在
Why now?
有个对我十分特别的人说服了我
Someone very special to me convinced me that I needed to.
不管她是谁
Whoever it is...
我很高兴她这么做
I'm glad she did.
很好
That's good.
我想让你知道
I want you to know...
我也原谅你了
that I forgive you, too.
原谅我 原谅我什么
Forgive me? For what?
原谅我最后一次见你时发生的事
For the last time I saw you
以及你消失了这么多年
and for you being gone all those years.
我消失是有原因的
I had my reasons to be gone.
是的 在你年轻的时候你有原因
Yes, you did, when you were younger,
但你不是个小孩子了
but you're not a child anymore,
你早就不是小孩子了
and you haven't been for a long time.
真是难以置信
I can't believe you.
你居然还倒打一耙
You're turning this around on me?
我没有倒打一耙 哈维
I'm not turning it around, Harvey.
你根本无法想象自己的孩子
You have no idea what it's like to have a child
假装自己不存在的感受
who acts like you don't even exist.
你也无法想象自己的母亲
You don't know what it's like to have a mother
要求自己替她向父亲说谎的感受
who asks you to lie to his own father for her.
哈维 我确实不该那么做
Harvey, I never should have done that,
这二十年来我都在努力告诉你
and I have been trying to tell you
为此我真的很抱歉
I am sorry about it for 20 years,
但昨天之前 你都让我清楚的感到
but until yesterday, you made it clear to me
你对我的死活根本毫不关心
that you had no interest in whether I lived or died.
-因为我的确不关心 -你无法理解
- Because I didn't. - Well, can't you understand
这会伤透一个人的心吗
how that could devastate a person?
我至少可以理解我们见面是个错误
I can understand how this was just a mistake,
因为你还是以前那个自私自利的
because you are the same selfish, self-centered,
不忠的女人
disloyal woman you always were.
你也还是以前那个
And you are the same self-absorbed,
自以为是 小孩子脾气的人
childish man you always were.
那是谁的错
Well, whose fault is that?
又来了 你又要走了
Oh. There you go. Leave.
这是你的专长
That's what you do best.
你说什么
What'd you just say to me?
我说你也应该照照镜子 哈维
I said take a look in the mirror, Harvey,
或许过去我的确忽视了我的家庭
because I may have neglected my family in the past,
但你一直都在这么做 直到今天
but you've been doing it for as long as I can remember.
明天我该跟孩子们怎么说
So what am I supposed to tell the kids in the morning?
告诉他们我回纽约有急事
You tell them I've got business back in New York.
你要我为你说谎
You want me to lie for you?
马库斯 她居然好意思跟我说
God damn it, Marcus, she had the nerve to say
我应该向她道歉
that I owed her an apology.
要是她来了 告诉她我没什么好说的了
If that's her, you tell her I've got nothing more to say.
我告诉你 哈维
You know what, Harvey?
要说你自己跟她说
You can tell her yourself,
因为我不想再夹在你们俩中间了
because I'm doing being in the middle of you two.
-鲍比 -他人呢
- Bobby. - Where is he?
-现在不合适 -你个混♥蛋♥
- Hey, now's not the time. - You son of a bitch.
你凭什么认为你可以这样闯进我们的生活
You think you can just walk into our lives
就这么揭开旧伤疤
and--and rip open old wounds?
你们的生活 你最好在我做出什么
Your lives? You better get the hell out of my face
让你后悔的举动前赶紧走
before I do something that you'll regret.
你已经做了让我后悔的事
You already did something I regret
我就不该让你和你妈妈那样说话
by talking to your mother the way you did.
那个女人在背着我父亲和你睡在一起时
That woman gave up the right to be called my mother
就放弃了当我母亲的权利
when she got together with you behind my father's back.
也许你不把她当母亲了
Well, maybe you don't consider her to be your mother,
但她是我妻子
but she's my wife,
如果别人那样对她说话
and if anyone else spoke to her the way you did,
我早放倒他们了
they'd be on the floor right now.
你想跟我动手
You want to take a swing at me?
-哈维 哈维 -别 还别拦我
- Harvey, Harvey-- - No, no, no.
让他好好发泄一下
Let him get it out of his system,
因为我自己也很想发泄
'cause I know I want to get it out of mine.
我不是来打架的 哈维
I didn't come here to fight, Harvey.
我来是告诉你
I came here to tell you
我从来没见过你妈妈
I've never seen your mother more excited
像今晚出门见你时那么激动过
than when she was heading out to have dinner with you.
她终于要和她的儿子和好了
She was finally gonna get to reconnect with her son.
你却彻底毁了她的好心情
And then you pulled the rug out from underneath her.
是你夺走了她的喜悦
You took that excitement away.
所以这次你走了 就别再回来了
So, when you leave this time, just stay gone,
因为事实是
because the truth is,
这个家没有你过得更好
this family works better without you.
瑞秋 我需要你帮忙
Rachel, I need you to help me with something,
-而且很急 -什么事
- and I need it quickly. - What is it?
泰迪·道尔需要
Teddy Doyle needs to access
查看他为了避税
the proceeds from the sale of his company
放入信托的交易收入
that were put in trust to avoid taxes,
还不能因此触发税务检查
and he needs to do it without triggering those taxes.
路易 你开玩笑吗 我们不在迪拜
Louis, are you kidding? This isn't Dubai.
他的要求根本不可能
He's not gonna be able to do that.
我知道 但无论如何都要做到
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表