剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
为什么我觉得这不是个单纯的问题
Why do I get the feeling that's not a simple question?
因为我想知道你是不是愿意给我查看
Because I want to know if you're willing to give me access
某些记录的权限
to certain records.
抱歉 迈克 我不能泄露其他囚犯的信息
I'm sorry, Mike, I cannot give information on other inmates.
没关系 因为我想找的不是
That's okay, because those aren't the records
那些记录
I'm looking for.
你找到玛利亚了吗
Did you find Maria?
其实 我还没开始找她
You know, I haven't even started looking for her yet,
因为你骗了我
because you lied to me.
什么
What?
我没跟你撒谎
I didn't lie to you about shit.
但你显然也没告诉我你和玛利亚
Well, you certainly didn't tell me that you and Maria
在谋杀发生当晚嗑药嗑嗨了
were high the night of those murders.
-谁跟你说的 -乔治娜·凯西
- Who told you that? - Georgina Casey.
你去见我之前的律师了
You went to see my old lawyer?
是的 没错
Yes, I did.
所以你现在坐在那边看着我就好像在说
And now you sitting over there looking at me like,
"谁知道 也许那些人真的是他杀的"
"You know, maybe he could have killed those people after all."
伦纳德 我去会面之时
Leonard, when I went into that meeting,
是站在你这一边的
I was on your side.
而会面结束之后你就改变立场了
And you came out of it off it.
不 当那场会面结束 我产生了疑问
No, when I came out of it, I had questions.
好啊 那就问啊 我没什么好藏的
Okay, ask them. I got nothing to hide.
真的吗 因为你上次就有事瞒着我
Really? Because you hid something from me the last time.
那不一样
That was different.
-不 那是相关事实 -不 不是的
- No, it's relevant. - No, it isn't.
谋杀发生当晚你嗑药嗑嗨了
You were high the night of the murders,
而你却撒谎没跟我说
and you lied to me about it.
因为我对过去的我感到羞愧
Because I'm ashamed of how I used to be.
我曾是个高中辍学毫无前途的孩子
I was a high school dropout on my way nowhere,
所以 是的 当我找到自己可以承受的起的
so, yeah, I looked for an escape
逃避方式的时候我就选择逃避了
when I could afford one.
我并没有说我没有犯错
I'm not saying I didn't make some mistakes
或者可能甚至还犯了一些罪
or maybe even commit a few crimes,
但我绝对没有杀害那些孩子
but killing those kids was not one of them.
事实就是这样 但我猜现在也无所谓了
And that's the truth, but I guess it doesn't matter,
因为如果你找不到玛利亚
because if you don't find Maria,
总有一天他们会把我送上刑场
someday they're gonna walk me down that hall
给我执行死刑
and put me to death.
那我猜我最好还是赶紧回去找到她
Then I guess I better get back to finding her.
但是 伦纳德 我跟你说清楚
But, Leonard, I'm telling you,
如果你不跟我坦诚一切
if you're not straight with me,
这案子就没法进行下去了
this isn't gonna work.
我绝对不会再隐瞒任何事了
Then I won't ever leave anything out again.
这太荒谬了 这孩子不是肖恩·卡荷尔
This is ridiculous. This kid's no Sean Cahill.
这孩子曾让肖恩·卡荷尔看起来像个傻瓜
This kid made Sean Cahill look like a fool
而他甚至还没有法学学位
without even having a law degree.
我得说一下 当你攻击对方律师的时候
Just so you know, when you attack opposing counsel,
会让你看起来是在害怕
it kind of makes you look afraid.
我可不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
好的 那么你何不告诉我
Okay, then why don't you tell me this,
坐拥如此多的财富最棒的一点是什么
what's the best thing about having so much money?
-什么 -你听到我说的了
- What? - You heard me.
你在曼哈顿有间顶层公♥寓♥
You got the penthouse in Manhattan.
你在南法有座度假别♥墅♥ 你有两艘游艇
You got the villa in the south of France. You get two yachts--
-那又怎么样 -那又怎么样
- So what? - So what?
所以我是不会想要放弃这一切的
So I wouldn't want to give all of that up.
你会吗 米勒先生
Would you, Mr. Miller?
-我 -是的 你
- Me? - Yeah, you.
我是说 你也能使用这些资产
I mean, you had use of all of these places too,
直到你因为酒驾抛弃了这所有一切
until you threw it all away driving drunk, that is.
-什么 -反对
- What? - Objection.
-与本案无关 -我觉得非常有关
- Irrelevant. - I think it's very relevant.
谁知道 也许凯文也跟财产有关呢
For all I know, Kevin could be somehow involved.
-真是荒唐 -这荒唐吗
- That's insane. - That's insane?
你是交易软件的开♥发♥者
You're the developer of the trading software.
我不是那个要受审的人
And I'm not the one who's on trial here.
那我们就来聊聊要受审的这位
Then let's talk about the one who is.
对于你岳父在你入狱期间从来没有前来探视
How do you feel about the fact that your father-in-law
这个事实你感觉如何
never came to visit you in prison?
-什么 -你听到我说的了
- Excuse me? - You heard me.
他从来没有探视过你 你什么感觉
He hasn't come to see you once. How does that make you feel?
对我来说无所谓
It doesn't matter to me.
他可能躺在法国里维埃拉的沙滩上
He could be lying on a beach in the French Riviera,
而你却几乎见不到你的老婆孩子
while you can barely see your wife and kids,
这样你也无所谓吗
and that doesn't matter to you?
米勒先生的家人和本案调查无关
Mr. Miller's family has nothing to do with this investigation.
米勒先生的家人就是本案调查的对象
Mr. Miller's family is the subject of this investigation,
而他的岳父很显然对此毫不关心
and his father in law clearly doesn't give a shit--
我很感激凯文为我做的一切
I'm grateful for everything Kevin's done for me,
-他也知道的 -嗯 我信了
- and he knows it. - Yeah, right.
抱歉 你刚说什么
I'm sorry, what was that?
你是不是想反驳他对你很感激这个说法
Are you disputing the fact that he's grateful to you?
我不会回答这个问题的
I'm not answering that question.
这根本毫无进展
This isn't getting us anywhere.
他在为你应对卡荷尔做准备
He's getting you ready for Cahill.
我本不需要为应对卡荷尔做准备
I wouldn't have to get ready for Cahill
如果你能尽职尽责把这件案子给撤销掉
if you did your goddamn job and got this case dismissed.
没错 就像你一直以来的做法一样
That's right, get someone else
找其他人来收拾你的烂摊子
to cover up your mess like you always do.
你是有什么想说的话吗
You got something you want to say to me?
我是有什么想对你做的事
I got something I want to do to you.
你最好给我记好了你是在和谁说话
You better remember who you're talking to.
我很清楚我是在和谁说话
I know exactly who I'm talking to,
就是那个只顾自己
the guy who doesn't give a shit
不顾他人的自私鬼
about anyone else other than himself.
-够了 -是够了
- That's enough. - That is enough.
要受审的是你
This is your trial.
不是我 我已经受够这些
It's not mine, and I'm done with this,
也受够你了
and I'm done with you!
警卫
Guard.
混账东西
Son of a bitch.
我就知道那小子是个麻烦
I knew that kid would be a problem.
镇定 我把迈克叫来也是这个原因
Relax. That's the whole reason I wanted Mike in here.
如果凯文在打什么歪主意
If Kevin gets any funny ideas,
迈克会先把他稳住 再通知我们的
Mike's gonna calm him down and let us know.
看来你们真的对彼此恨之入骨啊 不是吗
You guys really get under each other's skin, don't you?
你不知道我有多少次
You have no idea how many times
想一拳打在那自鸣得意的老脸上
I thought about punching that bastard in his smug face.
我猜他也很想打你吧
I'm guessing he's thought about punching you too.
你这话什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
意思是他女儿嫁给了一个罪犯
It means his daughter married a criminal.
-他还不得不接受这个事实 -我告诉你
- He's got to live with that. - You know what?
我也受够了你不停的
I've had just about enough of you
因为我犯的罪讽刺我
giving me shit for what I did.
也许你跟我说实话
Well, maybe I'll stop giving you shit
我就不会再讽刺你了
when your story starts adding up.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你说你是因酒驾被判了三年
You said you got three years for drunk driving,
但你没有前科
but you got no priors,
受害人还一点事儿都没有
and this guy made a full recovery.
百分之九十九的可能你应该能申请缓刑
99 times out of 100, that means you're getting probation.
那看来我的律师很烂咯
Then I guess I had shitty representation.
胡扯
Bullshit.
你这样的有钱人是不会请烂律师的
Money like yours doesn't buy shitty representation.
那不知道还能跟你说什么
Then I don't know what to tell you.
不如开始把真♥相♥告诉我啊
How about you start with telling me the goddamn truth?
你想知道真♥相♥吗 那我就告诉你
You want to know the truth? I'll tell you,
因为我也不想再藏着掖着了
because I'm sick of holding it in, man.
我被判三年 是因为检方让我告发他的时候
I got three years, because when they offered me a deal
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表