剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I just saw Stemple walking out of here...
手里拿着一幅画跟
with a canvas that looks about the same size
你墙上那块空的大小一样
as that empty space on your wall.
他不会回来了
He won't be back.
所以结束了
So it's done?
结束了
It's done.
哈维
Harvey?
我记得你跟我说过那幅画
I remember you told me that painting
是你跟你妈妈唯一的快乐回忆
was the one happy memory you had of your mother before--
像我说的 杰西卡
Like I said, Jessica,
我把大家带入麻烦
I was the one who got us into this mess.
我就必须帮大家摆脱麻烦
I'm the one who needed to get us out of it.
搞定了
It's done.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
所以 你想叫哈维出来
So, you want to go get Harvey?
一起去喝一杯庆祝一下
Have a drink and celebrate?
哈维需要一个人待着 路易
Harvey needs to be alone right now, Louis.
那你跟我去
How about you and me?
我想去
I would,
但是我需要去办一件事
but there's something I need to take care of.
我明白
I understand.
路易 你的想法是对的
Louis, you had the right idea.
但方法错了
The wrong execution.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是如果我们想看起来像个律所
I mean, if we're going to look like a real firm,
那么从明早开始 我们需要
then starting tomorrow, we need to do something
把这些办公室转租出去
about subletting these offices.
我会处理
I'll take care of it.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
没问题
Sure.
你为什么带警卫一起回来
Why'd you come back with the guard?
现在加洛知道是你了
Now Gallo knows it was you.
不论怎样他都会知道是我的
He would have found out it was me anyway.
但我可能不会知道
But I might not have.
我那么做不是为了让你原谅我
I didn't do it to get you to forgive me.
我那么做是因为我
I did it 'cause I never should have
当初就不该让他进来
let him in here in the first place.
笑什么
What?
我才发现我都还不知道你的名字
I just realized that I don't even know your name.
凯文
Kevin.
凯文·米勒
Kevin Miller.
迈克·罗斯
Mike Ross.
谢谢你 凯文
Thank you, Kevin.
关灯了 男士们
Lights out, gentlemen.
罗伯特 我能跟你说几句话吗
Robert, can I talk to you for a second?
说吧 你需要什么
Yeah, what do you need?
我刚才发现我不能
I just found out I'm not going to be able
进律所当合伙人了
to buy in as a partner.
-什么 -我没有那么多钱
- What? - I don't have the money.
而且我在想
And I was wondering--
我不需要一个五十岁的初级律师 杰克
I don't need a 50-year-old associate, Jack.
我知道
I know that.
如果你能让我用薪水付入股的钱
If you could just let me pay it off out of my salary.
你知道我的 我如果这么做了
You know as well as I do,if I let you do that
我就等着所有人都跟我这么要求吧
I might as well waive to buy in for everyone
求你了 罗伯特
Please,Robert.
你为什么不能贷款
Why can't you get a loan for it?
他可以
He can,
但是会有点麻烦
but it's gonna be a little complicated.
因为我打算先贷款给你
Because I'm actually loaning you this money.
你再贷款给他
And you're gonna loan it to him,
这样即使如果没人还钱
and if nobody ever repays anybody,
也没关系
nobody's gonna give a shit.
你为什么要这么做 杰西卡
Why are you doing this,Jessica?
因为是我把你带入这个麻烦的
Because I'm the one that got you into this mess.
我应该帮你摆脱它
I should be the one to get you out.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实吧 杰克
The truth is, Jack,
人越老
the older I get,
就越想多交朋友
the more I'd rather have friends out there
而不是敌人
than enemies.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表