剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I just haven't been in this place since I was here with you.
我记得你很喜欢这里
I remembered how much you liked it.
你为什么给我打电♥话♥
So how come you decided to call me?
你说你还没准备好
You said you were still in it.
你曾经跟我说过
You told me once
你相信事出皆有因
that you think maybe things happen for a reason.
你是指今天碰到我吗
You mean running into me today?
我是指那之后发生的事
I mean after I ran into you.
我基本上被指责为冷酷
I was pretty much accused of being cold,
无情且漠不关心
heartless, and uncaring.
如果是律师同行这么说我 我倒能接受
And I can take it when it's lawyers saying that about me.
但这个评价却是来自我正在救的人
But this was from the man whose life I'm trying to save.
所以你想跟一个了解
And you wanted to be with someone
你另一面的人待一会儿
who knows a different side of you.
我觉得我想跟某位知道
I thought I wanted to be with someone
那一面完全不是我的人待一会儿
who knows that's not a side of me at all.
杰西卡 我曾跟你说过我爱过你
Jessica, I told you I loved you once.
我说那句话的时候
And when I said that,
我想表达的是我爱你的其中一点
I meant that one of the things that I love about you
就是你那种能把感情放在一边
is your ability to push emotion aside
令对手满地找牙的能力
and knock the shit out of people.
所以你认为我是冷酷 但你却爱我这一点
So you think I'm cold, but you love that about me?
我是说那是我爱你的其中一点
I'm saying that's one of the things that I love about you.
另外一点是 在你的内心
The other thing is that in your heart,
你一点都不冷酷
you're not cold at all.
晚饭后怎么说 你带我回家吗
What do you say after dinner, you take me home?
我想说
I say...
我觉得我们这次应该慢慢来
I think that we should take it slow this time.
听着 我知道你现在很恨我
Listen, I know you hate me right now,
但现在这一刻
but right this second,
我们是同一战线的
we are on the same side.
我知道
I know.
-真的吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
因为他们刚我从单独监禁中放出来
'Cause they just let me out of solitary,
然而我去打电♥话♥给吉尔
and I went to call Jill.
我本打算跟她全盘托出的
I was gonna tell her everything,
但在我有机会这么做之前
but before I got a chance to do that...
她跟我说她被起诉了
she told me she was indicted.
-凯文 我很抱歉 -我不需要道歉 迈克
- Kevin, I'm so sorry. - I don't need sorrys, Mike.
我需要找到个办法让我妻子免受牢狱之灾
I need to find a way to keep my wife out of prison.
-那就让我帮你 -你可以帮我
- Then let me help you. - You can help me.
但不能是试图让她指证她父亲的方法
But it can't be by trying to get her to turn on him,
因为我告诉你
because I'm telling you,
她是绝对没有可能会那么做的
there is no way in hell she's gonna do that.
你真的觉得她也愿意为了他进监狱吗
You really think she's willing to go to prison for him, too?
我发现她和她父亲这事的那天晚上
Look, the night I found out about her and her father,
我问她怎么能被卷进
I asked her how she could have gotten involved
这种事情里
in something like this.
原来 她发现他父亲的
Turns out, she found out
整个商业帝国就是场庞氏骗局
his whole place was a Ponzi scheme.
她对他大发雷霆
She flipped out on him
然后他跟她讲了个关于收益
and he gave her some bullshit sob story
是如何日益减少的狗屁悲伤故事
about how the returns were running dry.
他跟她说如果她能弄到内♥幕♥消息
He told her that if she got inside information for him,
只要一次 就能让他们免遭失去一切的厄运
one time, it'd keep them from losing eveverything.
而等她回过神来 收手已经来不及了
And the next thing she knew, it was too late to stop.
是的 他欺骗了她
Yeah, he tricked her.
而当我试图跟她说的时候
And when I tried to tell her that,
让她和我一起退出 你知道她说什么吗
get her to quit with me, you know what she said?
她说她绝不会那么做的
She said she'd never do that.
因为不管他在生意场上是怎么做的
Because no matter what he did with the business,
她都知道他会愿意为她赴汤蹈火
she knew he was willing to run into a burning building for her.
所以她也愿意为他做同样的事
So she was willing to do the same for him.
凯文 我需要你把手♥机♥给我用一下
Kevin, I need you to let me use your cell phone.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
-哈维·斯佩克特办公室 -唐娜 是我
- Harvey Specter's office. - Donna, it's me.
我需要你帮忙 我时间不多
I need your help and I don't have much time.
你需要我做什么
What do you need?
我觉得我有办法让吉尔说出实情了
I think I have a plan to get Jill to talk.
迈克 你难道不应该跟哈维说吗
Mike, shouldn't you be telling Harvey about this?
我等下就打给他
I'm calling him next.
但无论我们怎么做 除非你能先让她不抗拒
But whatever we do, we are not gonna be able
否则我们都没法让她说出实情的
to get her to talk unless you first get her to listen.
塔拉 我知道我4分钟前才打过电♥话♥
Hey Tara, I know I called four minutes ago
我也知道你说七点整
and I know you said 7:00 p.m. sharp,
但我现在觉得你说的是不是七点多
but now I'm thinking you said 7:00 P.M. short.
我不知道为什么会那样
And I don't know exactly why that would be,
但现在7点12分了 我就想
uh, but it's 7:12, and I'm just wondering what--
喂
Hello?
该死
Goddamn it.
路易
Louis.
我刚看到你打了两个电♥话♥给我
I just saw you called two times.
-很抱歉我迟到了 -塔拉 不用
- I'm so sorry I'm late. - Tara, please.
无需道歉
There's no need to apologize.
我让他们多保留预订15分钟
I had them hold the reservation for 15 minutes,
现在才13分钟 我相信一定没问题的
and it's only been 13 minutes, so I'm sure it'll be fine.
谢谢 路易
Thank you, Louis.
利特预订那桌的客人到齐了
The Litt party is ready.
好极了 有桌子空出来我就安排你们入座
Awesomeness, I'll have a table for you as soon as one's ready.
有桌子空出来
As soon as one's ready?
我让你保留预订15分钟
I asked you to hold our reservation for 15 minutes
现在才过去13分钟 你这个嬉皮士混♥蛋♥
and it's only been 13 minutes, you hipster douche bag.
打扰一下 先生 一切都还好吗
Excuse me, sir, is everything okay?
不 一切都不好
No, everything is not okay,
这个混♥蛋♥把我订的桌子给了别人
this asshole gave away my table.
哥们 没事的 我再给你安排张桌子
Hey, man, it's all good. I'll get you another table.
"哥们" 非常有事
"Hey, man," it's all bad.
我不要其他桌子 我就要我订的那桌
I don't want another table. I want the one I reserved.
所以你为什么不去告诉那些人
So why don't you tell those people that you gave them
你给了他们属于别人的位置
something that belongs to someone else,
因为我是不会跟另一个男人分享
'cause I'm not going to share the most exquisite table
这个星球上最精美的餐桌的
on the planet with another man.
路易
Louis.
这行不通
This isn't gonna work.
路易 路易 跟我说说
Louis--Louis. Please talk to me.
听着 我知道我说过我能接受这事
Look, I know I said I'd be okay with this,
但事实上我并不能接受
but I'm not okay.
因为我联♥系♥不到你的时候
Because the whole time I couldn't reach you,
我就会不停的想你是在和他打电♥话♥
I kept thinking that you were on the phone with him
和他有说有笑你侬我侬
and laughing with him and loving him.
而只要你还有其他男人
And as long as you have another man,
我就会一直认为你跟他在一起
I'm always gonna think that you're with him,
你在想着他
thinking about him--
-路易 那 -让我说完
- Louis? That's-- - Let me finish.
你是我这辈子见过最吸引我的女人
You are the most riveting woman I've ever met.
我中了你的魔法
You've cast a spell on me.
我永远不会跟你说你该怎么生活
And I would never tell you how to live your life.
但我不会跟其他男人分享你
But I will not share you with another man.
而且我不理解为什么会有任何男人愿意
And I don't understand why any man would.
我想要你 我想要你的全部
I want you, and I want all of you.
-但如果我不能拥有 -路易
- But if I can't have that-- - Louis?
带我回家
Take me home.
来 让我帮你一把
Here, let me help you with that.
-真的吗 -当然
- Oh, would you? - Of course.
红发女孩必须得团结
Us redheads have to stick together.
-谢谢 -别客气 吉尔
- Thank you. - You're welcome, Jill.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是骗你进丹伯里联邦监狱的女人
I'm the woman who tricked you into going to Danbury.
我跟你无话可说
I have nothing to say to you.
请听我说完 我亲自过来就是因为我不想
Please, I came here in person because I don't want to
再骗你一次
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表