剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
that you're in it for the long haul.
唐娜 我言出必行不会反悔的
Donna, I would never go back on my word.
你以前没少反悔而且你也清楚
That's not true and you know it.
你总是喜欢冲动之下
You make impulsive decisions
做出决定然后又反悔
and you go back on them all the time.
-那不一样 -怎么不一样
- This is different. - How?
因为这事关孩子
Because it's a baby.
我不会这么对待孩子的
I would never do that to a baby.
我相信你 但我的意思是
I hear you, but all I'm saying is,
不要匆忙决定
don't do something rash.
因为这种事不是你想反悔就可以反悔的
Because this isn't something you can change your mind about.
你们逗我呢吧
You got to be kidding.
你们瞒着我去见受害人的父亲
You went to see the victim's father without telling me?
杰西卡 这件事不能等我们必须弄清楚
Jessica, we didn't have time and we had to know.
就像你教给哈维 哈维又教给我的那样
And like you taught Harvey and Harvey taught me,
事后求原谅比事前求允许要好的多
it's better to ask forgiveness than permission.
你不是要求我这些
You're not asking for either one.
你是在要求我在公开法庭
You're asking me to accuse the man
控告这个男人妨碍司法公正
of obstruction of justice in open court.
杰西卡 我们在他的眼神里看到了真♥相♥
Jessica, we looked the man in the eye,
我发誓 就是他做的
and I'm telling you, he did it.
我不在乎他有没有做过
I don't give a shit if he did it or not.
我们根本无法证明他做过
There's no way on the planet we can prove it.
只要你在出庭时戳穿他就不需要证明
We don't have to prove it if you can break him on the stand.
你是不是疯了呀
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
-这是唯一的办法 -这不是
- It's the only way-- - It's not the only way.
-我也不打算如此 -你到底在怕什么
- And I'm not doing it. - What're you so afraid of?
你居然敢对我说这句话
Don't you dare say that to me.
那个男人的命掌握在我的手里
That man's life is in my hands
而且就是因为你未婚妻告诉他不要交易
because your fiancée told him not to take the deal.
要是我们攻击受害人父亲又适得其反
And if we attack the father and it backfires,
我们会完全失去陪审团的信任而他也就完了
we lose the jury for good and his life is over.
杰西卡 这个家伙想告诉人们真♥相♥
Jessica, this guy wants to tell everyone the truth
因为他为此骄傲
because he's proud of it.
你只需要引导他说出他想说的话
You just need to lead him right where he's dying to go.
如果我做不到呢
And what if I can't do that?
迈克有个主意
Mike has something that might help.
你说的是什么
What're you talking about?
我想问你看过《义海雄风》吗
I'm asking if you've seen the movie "A Few Good Men."
唐娜 你在这做什么
Donna, what're you doing here?
等你啊
Waiting for you.
因为我给你打了电♥话♥发了短♥信♥
Because I've been calling you and texting you
很明显你就没看手♥机♥
and you obviously haven't checked your phone.
我没看手♥机♥
I haven't checked my phone
是因为我去拜访了我们的每一位客户
because I've been going to every client
向他们保证
we have reassuring them
萨特会收回他说的胡话
that Sutter's gonna recant his bullshit
并且吉姆·雷诺兹不会离开
and Jim Reynolds isn't going anywhere.
如果你不尽快采取措施
Yeah, well, if you don't do something soon,
你就得收回你刚说的话了
you're gonna have to recant that.
你到底在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
吉姆·雷诺兹之前打来电♥话♥
Jim Reynolds called.
他们把董事会改到明天了
They moved his board meeting to tomorrow.
-我们需要谈谈 -真是难以置信
- We need to talk. - I don't believe this.
我马上要进行我人生中最重要的盘诘
I'm about to give the most important cross examination in my life
你们居然选这个时刻突然出现
and you're showing up now?
杰西卡 我们给你留了十几条留言
Jessica, we left you a dozen messages.
吉姆·雷诺兹的董事提前了董事会
Jim Reynolds' board moved up the meeting.
那就告诉他们延后因为我现在去不了
Then tell them to push it back because I can't go right now.
该死 你还不明白吗
Goddamn it, don't you get it?
他们提前开会就是为了能尽快结束
They moved it up so they can get it over with.
他们要炒掉雷诺兹还有我们
They're gonna fire Reynolds and they're fire us.
而他说的很清楚你一定要出席
And he made it clear that you need to be there.
杰西卡 路易说的没错
Jessica, Louis is right.
如果你不和我们一起出席
If we show up without you,
那我们去了也是白去
we may as well not show up at all.
辩方律师准备好发问了吗
Is the defense ready to proceed?
法官大人 我想申请半天的延期审理
Your Honor, I'd like to ask for a half-day continuance.
基于什么理由
On what grounds?
事关我律所的生死存亡
It has to do with my law firm's survival.
那就让她的同事接管半天
Then let her associate take the reins for half a day.
她还没做好这个准备
She's not ready for this.
她倒是为别的事准备的挺好
Well, she was ready for the other thing.
那并不一样 检方也很清楚
That was different and the prosecution knows it.
我知道的是你的律所发生的事
What I know is whatever's happening with your firm
不是我该管的
is not my concern.
所以要么让你的助手盘诘
So either let your associate handle this
要么你来
or handle it yourself.
但案子要照常审理
But this case is moving forward.
你们尽力办吧
Do whatever you can.
我不能为了他们的权力斗争而放弃伦纳德
I'm not abandoning Leonard to some corporate power struggle.
这不是什么权力斗争
This isn't a goddamn power struggle.
我们的公♥司♥要倒闭了
We're gonna go out of business.
我现在没空想这些 路易
I can't think about that right now, Louis.
那个男人命悬一线
That man's life is on the line,
我不能袖手旁观
and I'm not hanging him out to dry.
皮尔逊女士 你准备好开始了吗
Ms. Pearson, are you ready to proceed?
准备好了 法官大人
We are, Your Honor.
辩方律师想传唤维克多·福雷斯特出庭
Defense would like to recall Victor Forrest to the stand.
杰西卡 真让人意外
Jessica, what a surprise.
你从来没来过我的办公室
You never come to my office.
你什么时候从学校到家的
When did you get home from school?
今天早上
This morning.
我要是早知道你会过来
Oh, if I'd known you were coming--
我不想让你知道 爸爸
I didn't want you to know, Dad.
-我有大消息告诉你 -什么消息
- I have some news. - What is it?
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
我拿到了明年去哈佛法学院的通知书
I got into Harvard Law next year.
-而且我也想要去 -什么
- And I'm going. - What?
我想成为一名律师
I'm going to be a lawyer.
那你当医生的计划呢
What happened to our plan of you becoming surgeon?
那不是我们的计划 爸爸 只是你的
That was never our plan, Dad. It was always yours.
不许这么跟我说话
Don't you speak to me like that.
我没怎么跟你说话
I'm not speaking to you like anything.
我只是在说事实
I'm telling you the truth.
你想要事实
You want the truth?
医生可以治病救人 而律师不过是
Doctors save lives and lawyers are nothing but
渴望权力的底层
power-hungry bottom-feeders.
律师不一定就如此 而且我绝不会如此
They don't have to be and I'm not going to be.
-我教给你的东西更好 -不 爸爸
- And I raised you better. - No, Dad.
你教我做能激励我的事
You raised me to do what inspires me.
而能激励我的事情 就是做名律师
And what inspires me is to be a lawyer.
你去那所学校
You go to that school,
就会染上他们的律师思维
you're gonna get infected with their lawyer mind-set
等你出来
and when you come out,
就会不在乎自己的同胞
you're not gonna give a shit about your fellow man.
如果你真这么想
If you think that,
那你应该再多花点时间跟我相处
then you should've spent more time with me.
因为你一点都不了解我
Because you don't know me at all.
皮尔逊女士
Ms. Pearson?
皮尔逊女士 你准备好了吗
Ms. Pearson, are you ready?
福雷斯特先生
Mr. Forrest...
那一晚许多人的生活都被毁掉了
so many lives were ruined that night.
你女儿的 她男友的 还有你的
Your daughter's, her boyfriend's, yours.
这是个问题吗
Is there a question?
总得有人为其付出代价 不是吗
Someone had to pay for that, didn't they?
该付出代价的人也付了
Yeah, they sure as hell did.
所以你付钱给玛利亚·戈麦斯
Is that why you paid for Maria Gomez
让她去戒毒所 致使她无法出庭
to go to rehab to keep her from testifying
为贝利先生的审判作证吗
at Mr. Bailey's trial?
-什么 -反对 法官大人
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表