剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
但只是超过了2.5%
But it's a 2.5% overlap,
而我们愿意支付15%的收益分成
and we are open to a 15% revenue sharing arrangement.
我们根本不在乎 因为是我们在先
And we're not open to shit, because we were here first.
听好了 我在尽量克制了
Listen to me. I am trying to keep my cool.
我们不管你能否克制
We don't care if you keep your cool or not.
因为我们抓住你了
Because we've got you,
而你却无能为力
and there's nothing you can do about it.
你可以把你的报价塞进抽屉里了
So you can take your offer and shove it in a drawer
还有那个破烂电子秘书
along with that sorry excuse for a digital secretary,
因为两者没有一个能见天日
because neither one of them is ever gonna see the light of day.
奥利佛 你干什么呢
Oliver. What are you doing?
还有效吗
Is it still on?
-什么还有效吗 -你的交易
- Is what still on? - Your deal.
成为律师
To get into the Bar.
奥利佛 听我说
Oliver, listen to me.
因为当我问纳森你去哪儿了
Because when I asked Nathan where you were,
他说你要请几天假处理私事
he said you were taking a couple days for personal reasons.
突然之间
And all of a sudden,
我就感到挥之不去的恶心
I got this pit in my stomach that wouldn't go away.
于是我决定来问问你我是否有理由恶心
So I decided to ask you if there's a reason I got that pit
或者我只不过是个怀疑你的混♥蛋♥
or if I'm just an asshole for doubting you.
你不是混♥蛋♥ 奥利佛
You're not an asshole, Oliver.
该死的 迈克
God damn it, Mike!
你跟我说过 你不会告诉纳森
You told me you didn't have to tell Nathan
因为无事可说
because there was nothing to tell.
我和你说的时候的确是那样
And when I told you that, there wasn't.
后来我的交易又回到了桌面上
But then my deal got put back on the table.
也就是说今天早上你本可以告诉他
Which means you could have told him this morning.
而你没有 现在我得去说了
But you didn't, so now I have to.
奥利佛 等等 拜托听我说
Oliver, hey, wait! Please, hear me out!
我才不听你说 迈克
I'm not gonna hear you out, Mike.
我在这里等了你一个小时
I was sitting here for an hour,
希望是我看错你了
hoping I was wrong about you.
你没看错我
You weren't wrong about me.
我在乎人们 我希望能帮助诊所
I care about people. I want to help the clinic.
我之所以没告诉纳森
And the reason I didn't tell Nathan what I did
是因为我想等我有能力帮他更多的时候再说
is because I'm just waiting until I can help him even more.
怎么帮 做一个见不得人的律师吗
Help how? By being a shady lawyer?
做一个不会让索菲亚·普莱斯丢掉房♥子的人
By being someone who wouldn't have lost Sofia Price her home.
真不相信你会说出这句话
I cannot believe you just said that to me.
因为这是事实 你也清楚
I said it because it's true, and you know it.
我的听证会一结束
Look, I am gonna tell Nathan everything
我就马上把事情都告诉纳森 我向你保证
as soon as my hearing is over. You have my word.
我凭什么要相信骗子的话
Why should I believe the word of a liar?
就凭我为那些矿工和诊所所做的事情
Because of what I did for those miners and the clinic.
如果这些还不够 我为你做的可以吗
And if that's not enough, how about what I did for you?
你屁都没为我做 但我不会告诉纳森
You didn't do shit for me. But fine, I won't tell Nathan.
只要这件事情一结束
Just so long as when this thing's over,
你就滚回你的狗屁商业界
you go back to your corrupt corporate world.
因为不管你告诉自己什么
Because I don't care what you tell yourself.
你都不属于我的世界
You're never gonna belong in mine.
哈维 还在这儿干什么
Harvey, what are you still doing here?
听证会在城市对角 十分钟就开始了
The hearing's across town in ten minutes.
我不去听证会了 唐娜 你也不要去
I'm not going to the hearing, Donna, and neither are you.
-为什么 -因为如果我们俩做不到该做的事
- Why not? - Because if you and I can't do
不管迈克在听证会上怎么表现
what we need to, then whatever Mike does at that hearing
-都无所谓了 -告诉我
- isn't gonna matter. - Give it to me.
我们得找到沃特·山姆森的弱点
We need to figure out what Walter Samson's weak spot is.
告诉我该怎么做 我全力以赴
Tell me how, and I'm all in.
从联♥系♥所有认识他的人
Start by contacting every person we know
问问他们知道这个混♥蛋♥有什么事情开始
and asking them what they know about this asshole.
因为吉布斯握有他的把柄
Because Gibbs has something on him
如果我找不出来
and if I can't find out what it is,
我就没法把她踢出委员会
then I can't get her off that committee.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
去见一个根本不认识山姆森的人
To see someone who doesn't know Samson at all.
在开始之前 我要指出
Before we get started, I'd like to point out
此类访谈通常是为了我们快速批准
these interviews are normally for us to quickly approve
标准申请人进入律师协会
standard applicants to the Bar.
但是 罗斯先生并非完全符合申请人标准
However, Mr. Ross is no standard applicant.
所以 我们将不对他的审核环节限时
Therefore, we will convene for as long as it takes
直到得出判定结果
before ruling on his application.
-现在 -主席先生 请允许我发言
- Now... - Mr. Chairman, if I may.
去年冬天 罗斯先生认罪
Last winter, Mr. Ross pled guilty
承认其对纽约市民犯下了欺诈罪
to defrauding the citizens of New York.
所以 我提议立刻拒绝他的申请
Therefore, I propose we reject his application right now
因为罗斯先生是罪犯
because Mr. Ross is a felon
纽约律师协会不接受罪犯
and the New York Bar does not accept felons.
主席先生 我无意冒犯这位协会的新成员
Mr. Chairman, with all due respect to the new board member,
但有过接受先例的
you do.
而且协会不仅接受罪犯 多年前更是
Not only does the Bar accept felons, but years ago,
此协会认可了尼尔·维斯纳
this very committee admitted Neal Wiesner,
一个因谋杀未遂入狱多年的罪犯
a man who spent years in prison for attempted murder.
吉布斯小姐也许觉得我的罪行
Now, Ms. Gibbs may think my crime is worse
甚至比谋杀未遂更恶劣 但我不认为
than attempted murder, but I don't think
就恶劣到值得协会放弃140多年的先例
it's worth throwing away 140 years of precedent
甚至不给我一个为自己说话的机会
by not even allowing me to make my case.
加油 快快快
Come on, let's go!
加油啊 该死
Come on, shit.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
你看我像在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
眼睁睁看着我的钱打了水漂
I'm watching my money go down the toilet.
在我看来是我给了你一个任务
Well, it looks to me like I paid you to do a job,
你却坐在这里无所事事
and you're sitting here doing this.
好吧 我就告诉你一个小秘密
Okay, I'll let you in on a little secret.
电脑入侵只需要十五分钟
It only takes 15 minutes to hack someone.
接下来的45分钟里要是找不到有用的事
If you can't find something in the next 45,
就说明它根本不存在
it means there's nothing to find.
胡扯 肯定有什么的
Bullshit. There's always something to find.
我说实话 真没有
I'm telling you, there isn't.
他不碰烟酒不赌不偷 不沾坏事
He doesn't drink, smoke, gamble, cheat, nothing.
给我听好 我给了你一大笔钱搞定这事
Listen to me. I paid you good money to do a job,
如果你不给我认真点
and if you don't put some more effort into this,
我就会把你一无是处的事广而告之
I'm gonna spread the word that you aren't worth shit.
而这次不再是路易·利特没信誉的话
And this time it won't be coming from Louis Litt.
-而是我的 -那把你的臭钱拿走
- It'll be coming from me. - Then keep your damn money.
当我告诉你找不到什么的时候
When I tell you there's nothing to find,
就是真的不存在
there's nothing to find.
我的意思是我不仅承认我的所作所为
I guess what I'm saying is not only do I admit what I did,
而且 我很后悔
but... I regret it
诚心诚意的后悔
with every fiber of my being.
我愿意向我的委托人们
And I'd like to apologize to my clients,
向我的前同事们
my former colleagues,
向从我是个孩子起 就一直想
and finally to the fraternity of men and woman
加入的协会的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
that I've wanted to be a member of
真诚致歉
since I was a child.
真是感人的陈述
Well, that was a moving statement.
我就一个问题
I just have one question.
要是你这么后悔你的所作所为
If you regret what you did so much,
你为什么不愿意服满刑期
why weren't you willing to serve your full sentence?
我没有不愿意
Well, I wasn't unwilling.
有人提出交易 让我帮忙给某罪犯定罪
I was offered a deal to help convict a known criminal,
我就答应了
and I took it.
你是答应了一个能提前被释放的交易
You were offered a deal to get out early, and you took it.
我保护了一个无辜的人...
I protected an innocent man--
你所做的不过是渗入你室友的生活
What you did was insinuate yourself into your roommate's life,
获得他的信任
gain his trust,
假装自己是他的朋友 是否如此
and pretend to be his friend. True or false?
你这纯粹是断章取义
You're taking it out of context.
要说全部事实就是你说自己是一回事
The context is you portrayed yourself as one thing
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表