剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那个公♥司♥只接受起诉世界五百强的
It's a--it's a place that only takes class action cases
集体诉讼案
against "fortune" 500 companies, and...
-我们打算接受 -迈克
- Well, we decided to go for it. - Mike--
哈维 唐娜来找我
Harvey, when Donna came to me,
跟我说律所有麻烦了
told me the firm was in trouble,
我兑现了我的承诺
I did exactly what I told you I would,
但我再也不想
But I don't ever wanna have
遇到这种两难决定了
to make a choice like that again.
不会了
You don't have to.
如果你想接更多无偿案
If you wanna do more pro bono cases--
问题不在这里 哈维 你知道的
That's not the point, Harvey, and you know it.
我就是这样的人
This is who I am.
我一直都是
It's who I've always been.
到时候了 哈维
It's time, harvey.
到时候了
It's time.
杰西卡 太好了 你在这里
Jessica, good. I'm glad you're here.
-我需要和你谈谈 -我要先谈
- I need to talk to you. - I need to talk to you first.
-怎么了 -周一开始
- What is it? - Starting on monday,
-我就要为市长工作了 -什么
- I'm working for the mayor. - What?
-杰夫 -你出♥卖♥♥♥了你的家人
- Jeff-- - You sold out your family?
我没有出♥卖♥♥♥他们 他给了我一个
I didn't sell them out. He's giving me an opportunity
从内部作出改变的机会
to change things from the inside,
我打算接受
And I'm taking it.
杰西卡 这是个错误
Jessica, you're making a mistake.
我说了 我能照顾好自己
I told you. I can take care of myself.
要是你做不到呢
And what if you can't?
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我和司法部的朋友谈了
I talked to my friend over at justice.
他们正打算调查
They're looking at your new friends
你的新朋友谋杀原告的事
for the murder of that original plaintiff.
也就是说你现在上他们的船
Which means if you get into bed with them,
要么死路一条
You either end up like that plaintiff,
要么和他们狼狈为奸
Or you end up like them.
你为什么认为我
What makes you think I can't handle
对付不了一个地方政客和一个下流地♥产♥开♥发♥商
a local politician and a shady real estate developer?
你已经决定了吗
So you've already made up your mind?
是的
Yes.
决定了
I have.
好吧
Well...
我希望你是世界上第一个
I just hope that you're the first person in the world
能真正出淤泥而不染的人
who can lie down with dogs and not come up with fleas.
你说呢
What do you say?
我说好
I don't mind if I do.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表