剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那看来她并像你想的那样愿意等五年
Then I guess it turns out she didn't want to wait five years
再去打网球
to play more tennis like you thought.
真该死
Goddamn it,
你违反了律师与当事人的信息披露豁免权
you broke attorney-client privilege.
我没有违反任何条例 威廉
I didn't break anything, William.
因为我刚跟你说完 凯文也是我的委托人
Because like I just told you, Kevin's my client too,
我有义务让他了解实情
and I had an obligation to share the facts with him.
所以你不但不该攻击我 还应该感谢我
So instead of attacking me, you should be thanking me.
因为我去找了卡荷尔并且帮你达成了
Because I went to Cahill and cut you the best deal
你所能得到的最好的交易
you're ever gonna get.
你为什么要这么对我
Why would you do this to me?
这是你自己一手造成的 威廉
You did this to yourself, William.
你让我同时代理你和凯文
You had me represent both you and Kevin,
这意味着我必须在两名委托人间进行选择
which means I had to choose between two clients.
你自己也说过
And you said it, yourself.
你上了年纪 而他们是一对年轻夫妇
You're an old man, and they're a young couple,
所以我选择了他们而没选你
and I chose them over you.
我没让你代理我们两个人
I didn't have you represent us both.
这主意是你想的
It was your idea.
我想好像是的 不是么
I guess it was, wasn't it?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你设计坑我
You set me up!
我保证让这件事人尽皆知
And I'm gonna make sure the world knows it.
你可以告诉任何人任何事 威廉
You can tell the world anything you want, William.
但是你没有证据并且即使要讲
But you've got no proof and you'll be telling it
你也只能在牢里讲
from behind bars.
总之 我劝你还是签字同意这笔交易
Either way, I suggest you sign this deal,
因为这对你来说已经是最划算的了
'cause it's the best you're ever gonna get.
杰西卡
Jessica.
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
我昨晚过得很愉快
I had a great time last night.
我本来是要给你打电♥话♥约你下周再出来
And I was going to call you about going out again next week
因为我知道你想慢慢来
because I know you want to take it slow.
但随即我明白了你想要慢慢来
But then I found out that you want to take it slow
其实是因为你可能要走了
because you may not be here much longer.
你怎么知道的
How'd you find out?
他们打电♥话♥向我征询意见
They called for a reference.
你怎么跟他们说的
And what'd you tell them?
我说能有你是他们的福气
I said them they'd be lucky to have you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我没确定要不要接受
Because I wasn't sure I was gonna take it.
但现在你确定了
But now you are.
杰西卡 如果我认为还有那么一点机会
Jessica, if I thought there would be a chance
你会跟我一起走 我早就问你了
in the world that you would come with me, I would've asked you.
但我们都知道那是不可能的
But we both know that's not gonna happen.
因为你告诉我事情还没结束
Because you told me it's not over yet,
但你的意思是永远不会结束
but what you meant is that it's never gonna be over.
这可是我的事务所 杰夫
It's my firm, Jeff.
这是我耗尽毕生精力所建立起来的
It's the thing I spent my whole life building.
我没有为此指责你
And I'm not judging you for it.
你一直保持真我
You are who you are,
我爱的也正是这样的你
and I love who you are.
我一直想着要重返芝加哥
But I've been thinking about going back to Chicago
虽然再次和你邂逅
for a long time now, and as much as seeing you again
让我很想留下
makes me want to stay here...
但我不得不这么做
This is something I have to do.
就像我说的
Like I said.
有你是他们的福气
They're lucky to have you.
搞定了
It's done.
萨特接受交易
Sutter took the deal.
吉尔安全了
Jill's safe.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我
I'm, uh...
很抱歉让吉尔听到那段录音
I'm sorry that Jill had to hear what she heard.
那是唯一的办法 伙计
It was the only way, man.
再说 你也没说什么
Besides, you didn't say it.
是啊 但在我同意告发你时
No, but I did know what I was doing
我确实知道接下来我要做什么
when I agreed to inform on you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不该承受这些
You didn't deserve any of that.
你瞧 我们第一次见面时
Hey, look, when we first met,
我就让加洛进来了
I let Gallo in here.
那和你对我做的事一样都是背叛
And that was as much a betrayal as what you did to me.
但你当时并不认识我
Yeah, but you didn't know me.
而我是认识你的
I knew you.
干嘛 你是想让我恨你吗
What, are you trying to make me hate you?
不是
No.
只是我要出狱了而你却不能
It's just that I'm getting out and you're not.
是的 我没法出去
No, I'm not.
但你让我妻子免受牢狱之灾
But you kept my wife out of prison,
在我看来 我们已经扯平了
and as far as I'm concerned, that makes us square.
谢谢你凯文
Thank you, Kevin.
你要去哪
Where you going?
我吗
Me?
我要给你几分钟享受下
I'm gonna give you a few minutes to enjoy the fact
你要出狱的喜悦
that you're getting out.
然后再打个电♥话♥告诉瑞秋
And to call Rachel and tell her.
唐娜 我想到了一个好主意
Donna, I'm on to something.
我只需要点时间把东西写下来
I just need one second to write it down.
怎么了 什么事你这么高兴
What is it? What're you so happy about?
我想我找到能让
I think I just figured out a way
伦纳德·贝利的案件得以重审的办法了
to get Leonard Bailey's case reopened.
瑞秋 这太棒了
Rachel, this is amazing.
来吧 拿上你的东西
Come on, get your things.
我们可以路上边走边聊
We can talk about it on the way out.
因为我们要去庆祝一下
Because we're going to celebrate.
不了 这是好消息 但还不至于要庆祝
No, it's good news, but I'm not ready to celebrate.
你当然要庆祝
Yes, you are.
因为我不是在说你的案子
Because I'm not talking about your case.
瑞秋 哈维和迈克成功了
Rachel, Harvey and Mike did it.
迈克就要出狱了
Mike's getting out.
什么
What?
你听到的没错
You heard me.
他们成功了
They did it.
萨特要进监狱了 意味着迈克能回家了
Sutter's going away, which means Mike's coming home.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, God.
来吧 趁你还是单身的时候
Come on, let's go have some fun
我们去找点乐子
while you're still single.
迈克打来的
It's Mike.
你好
Hello?
是我
Hey, it's me.
我知道是你
I know it's you.
结束了
It's over.
我可以回家了
I'm coming home.
我刚听说了
I just heard.
天哪 我好爱你
God, I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表