剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Ball Sack, how did you track us down, man?
我们不是把你开除了吗
I thought we fired you.
我了个去 我♥干♥了些什么
Holy goddamn shit, what have I done?
走 兄弟们 捞钱去
Come on, boys, let's make some money!
-唐娜 听我说 -我知道
- Donna, listen to me. - I know.
那你知道我...
Then you know that I--
像以前一样搞了一团糟
Shit the bed like you never have before?
-我很... -出糗了
- I am so-- - Banged the monkey?
搬起石头砸自己的脚了
Screwed the pooch?
-唐娜 拜托 -作茧自缚了
- Donna, please-- - Flinked the flank?
那是什么意思
What does flink the flank mean?
意思是我还没嘲笑够你
It means I'm not finished enjoying this.
你什么时候能结束
When do you think you'll be finished?
因为我想知道要怎么办
Because I need to know what to do.
我不知道 租期什么时候结束
I don't know. When does their lease expire?
天哪 我给他们了一个延期选择
Oh, my God, I cooked in an extension option!
路易 放心
Louis, relax.
最重要的是要记住
The important thing to remember here
这就是你不听我话的下场
is that this is your fault for not listening to me.
这有什么用
How does that help me?
对你没用 但对我有用
It doesn't. It helps me.
-唐娜 -好吧 听我说
- Donna! - Okay, listen to me.
如果你真的要我帮忙 我会帮你的
If you really want my help, I'm gonna give it to you.
在接下来的24小时的某一刻
What's gonna happen is,
会发生一件只会戳到你的点的
sometime in the next 24 hours, a minor incident
芝麻大的小事
that would mean nothing to anybody else but you
会让你想终止这场惨剧
is gonna make you want to undo this fiasco.
我现在就想终止
I want to undo it right now.
但我正在告诉你不能这么做
But I'm telling you not to
因为除了会雪上加霜以外
because in addition to making things worse,
杰西卡还会弄死你
Jessica will kill you.
所以就先等等看吧 然后在
So just wait things out and in another--
抱歉 他们的租约什么时候到期来着
I'm sorry, when does their lease expire again?
-还有18个月 -18个月之后
- 18 months. - 18 months...
这整件事就会成为一段逝去的遥远回忆了
this whole thing will be a distant memory.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
你能让它随风飘逝吗
Can you let it go?
是的 我觉得你可以
Yes, I think you can.
你能做到的
You can do it.
是的 我能
Yes, I can.
那就勇往直前去征服世界吧
Then go forth and conquer.
我估计他最多撑一个半小时
I'm gonna give him about an hour and a half.
杰西卡 有什么可以效劳的吗
Jessica, what can I do for you?
什么事让你这么开心
What are you so happy about?
我刚看到了我们的新租客
I just saw our new tenants.
一帮蠢货交易员
A bunch of dickhead traders.
他们会把路易逼疯的
They're gonna drive Louis crazy.
我刚接到一通非常有意思的电♥话♥
Well, I just got a very interesting phone call,
而我听了一点都笑不出来
but I'm not smiling about it.
尼日利亚王子把他的遗产留给了你吗
Nigerian prince leaving you his inheritance?
你不知道我告诉你 这是个骗局
Because I got news for you, it's a scam.
我也希望这是个骗局
I hope it's a scam
因为我刚听说你拒绝了一位
because I just heard you turned down a client
旗下投资机构价值20亿美元的客户
whose investment firm is worth $2 billion.
我才不在乎它们价值多少
Well, I don't give a shit how much they're worth.
我是不会为威廉·萨特辩护的
I'm not representing William Sutter.
是的 你会的
Oh, yes, you are,
除非你和我说清楚为什么不愿意这么做
or you're gonna give me a hell of a reason why not.
你想知道原因吗
You want the reason?
和这家伙比起来麦道夫和傅滋曼就跟圣徒一样
This guy makes Madoff and Forstman look like saints,
而我绝不要再和另一位罪犯产生联♥系♥
and I'm not getting involved with another criminal.
哈维 我觉得你不明白这里现在的状况
Harvey, I don't think you understand what's going on here.
我们现在用转租的租户来填满这些办公室
We're filling up these offices with subletters
好让外人看起来我们还在正常运作
to make it look like we're still alive,
但如果我们再不找到一个新客户
but if we don't land a new client
来告诉全世界我们王者归来了
and show the world that we're back,
那还不如直接把地方卖♥♥给他们算了
then we may as well let them have the space for good.
那你让我找找别人
Then let me land someone else.
最好是个大客户
Well, then it better be someone huge,
而且你最好在48小时内找到
and you better do it in the next 48 hours
因为那是我约萨特下一次会面的时间
because that's when I set our next appointment with Sutter,
那时你要还没找到 我们就把萨特签下来
and when we get there, we're signing him as a client.
你知道该去找谁 对不对
You know who you have to go to, right?
唐娜 没可能 他不行
Donna, no way. Not him.
哈维 你听到杰西卡说的话了
Harvey, you heard Jessica.
我们现在处境艰难 你也清楚
We're in trouble, and you know it,
而且南森·巴恩斯不是个罪犯
and Nathan Burns isn't a criminal.
他只是个混♥蛋♥而已
He's just an asshole.
一个我说过绝对不会与之合作的混♥蛋♥
An asshole I told I'd never get into business with.
那可真是太糟了
Well, that's too bad
因为我看到杰西卡往你办公室
because I set up a meeting with him
走的时候就立马帮你约了和他会面
the second I saw Jessica heading for your office.
迈克 我现在不方便跟你谈话
Mike, I can't talk right now.
有位犯人♥大♥约5分钟内会过来见我
I have an inmate coming in in about five minutes.
很好 因为我这些话大概只需要5秒钟
Good, because this will take about five seconds.
你得把加洛弄到别的关押区去
You need to get Gallo transferred to another block,
而且你必须立刻就做
and you need to do it right now.
先冷静一下 告诉我发生了什么事
Calm down and tell me what happened.
我很冷静
I am calm.
他在我工作时袭击了我的狱友
He attacked my cellmate while I was working.
这是间巨大的监狱
Now, this is a huge prison.
你把他给我弄走
You get him goddamn moved.
我没有这么做的权限
I don't have the authority to do that.
这是本周第二次你在告诉我
That's the second time this week you told me
你可以帮我后又和我说你不能帮我了
you can't help me after telling me you can help me.
-迈克 听着 -还有别再叫我
- Mike, listen-- - And don't tell me
提出正式指控了
to make a formal allegation again
因为那么做只会让事情变得更糟
because that is just going to make this worse.
没必要非得这样
It doesn't have to.
你是不是也这么告诉马克·辛吉斯的
Is that what you told Mark Higgins?
你这样就太过分了
That's out of line.
你怎么敢问我和其他犯人
How dare you ask me about discussions
之间讨论的谈话内容
I've had with another inmate.
据我所知
From what I understand,
他已经没法再和任何人讨论和谈话了
he can't have discussions with anyone anymore.
我也不想听他出了什么事
And I don't want to hear what happened to him.
我只想弄明白如何才能活着从这里出去
I just want to figure out how to get out of here alive.
如果你一直这么跟我说话
Well, I can't help you do that
我也没法帮你
if you keep talking to me like that.
听我说 朱利叶斯 我很抱歉
Listen to me, Julius, I'm sorry,
但我不能告发加洛
but I cannot tell on Gallo.
所以如果你没法把他转移走的话
So if you can't get him moved,
我得辞去我现在的工作
I need to quit my job,
因为凯文是我在这里唯一的朋友
because Kevin is my only friend in here.
我工作的话他一天就有两小时落单
That's two hours a day that he's exposed.
我不会再丢下他一个人了
I'm not gonna leave him alone again.
迈克 我很不想一直拒绝你
Mike, I hate to keep telling you no,
但在这里事情不是这么运作的
but that's not how it works in here.
什么不是这么运作的
How what works in here?
你不能随随便便就辞职
You can't just walk away from a job,
而且在这件事情上我也无能为力
and there's nothing I can do about that.
哈维·斯佩克特 真是没想到
Harvey Specter, as I live and breathe.
很高兴见到你 南森
Good to see you, Nathan.
不 并不高兴
No, it's not.
我一直在想在你的律师们都离开之后
I was wondering how long it would take after your lawyers left
要多久你才会来求我救你于水火之中
before you came here begging me to take you on.
我看起来像是过来求你的吗
Do I look like I'm begging?
实话说
To tell you the truth,
我以为你能撑到下周呢
I didn't expect you until next week.
绝望真是个好东西
You know, desperation's a beautiful thing.
好吧 你说得对
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表