剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
and I--I want to know, did you mean it,
还是为帮安妮塔·吉布斯一个忙而已
or were you just helping Anita Gibbs?
你想听真话吗
You want the truth?
我来就是为了这个
It's why I'm here.
我的回答是 如果当时我在道德委员会
Then my answer is, if I were on the ethics committee,
我也不知该如何抉择
I don't know whether I'd pass you or not,
因为事实上
because the fact is,
你和一个冒牌律师订了婚
you're engaged to a man who pretended to be a lawyer.
我很难相信
And I find it hard to believe
自始至终你对此事毫不知情
that you didn't know about it the whole time.
从那之后 他进了监狱
And since then, he's paid his dues.
那你呢
And what about you?
我怎么了
What about me?
你认为仅仅因为他进了监狱
Do you think the committee
委员会就该要求我
would have me break up with the man that I love
跟我爱的人分手吗
just because he went to prison?
那样又算什么品行呢
What does that say about character and fitness?
你说得很对
You make a good point.
如果我是你的话
And if I were you,
我会准备些其他的理由
I'd be prepared with some others,
因为过不了多久
'cause I'd say one day soon,
你就得去说明你的观点了
you're gonna have to make your case.
你觉得如果我给我爸打工
And do you think I have a better chance of making my case
而不是在皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所工作
if I work for my father
会更容易说服别人吗
instead of at Pearson Specter Litt?
没错
Yes, I do.
你和大名鼎鼎的亨利·吉拉德教授长得好像
You look like that famous Professor Henry Gerard,
但以他的高龄不可能还在教书啊
but there's no way that guy's still teaching at his age.
我可不认为那小丑的行为
I don't think you could ever call
能称得上是教书
what that clown did "Teaching."
他也曾经辉煌过
He had his moments.
很高兴见到你 哈维
Good to see you, Harvey.
我想邀你一起吃饭
I'd ask you to join me for dinner,
但我很清楚
but I'm pretty sure
这不是你来的原因
that that's not what you came here for.
迈克·罗斯出狱了
Mike Ross got out of prison.
据我所知
As far as I'm concerned,
没什么理由阻止他继续做律师了
there's no reason he shouldn't be able to practice law again.
是没有 但严格意义上来说
I don't disagree, but technically,
他一开始就不是真的律师
he didn't practice it in the first place.
这就是我来这的原因
Well, that's exactly why I'm here.
如果迈克想要机会
If Mike's gonna have a chance
通过律师品行考试的话
to pass the character portion of the bar,
他需要一个像你这样的人来给他作证
he's gonna need someone like you to testify on his behalf.
像我这样的人 还是说就是我
Someone like me? Or me?
我大老远来这可不是为了找一个
I didn't fly all the way up here
像你这样的人
for someone like you.
哈维 我想帮你
Harvey, I'd love to help,
但你也知道
but you know as well as I do,
我不是你应该要找的那个人
I'm not the one you should be coming to.
你就是我要找的那个人
You're exactly who I should be coming to.
你要过的是纽约的认证
It's the New York bar.
我只是马萨诸塞的一名教授
I'm a Massachusetts professor.
亨利 帮帮忙
Henry, please.
哈维 即使我照你的话做了
Harvey, even if I did what you're asking,
我也改变不了什么
I'm not the one that's going to make the difference.
那谁才可以
Then who is?
你知道是谁
You know who is.
你只是不敢去见他们
You're just afraid to go and see them.
你好啊 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
你觉得该选哪个
What do you think?
蓝色还是茶色
Blue or this maroon one?
才一天你就找到工作了
You got a job in one day?
不是的话我也不会在试领带了
I wouldn't be trying on ties if I didn't.
迈克 这太棒了
Mike, that's amazing.
我知道人们会看到一个真实的你
I knew people would see the real you.
等等 让我猜一下
Wait, don't tell me--
晨边高地的法律诊所
the clinic in Morningside Heights.
事实上 是教堂 在皇后区
Actually, uh, the church... in Queens.
什么
What?
沃克神父在圣安德鲁斯给我找了个教学职务
Father Walker offered me a teaching position at Saint Andrews,
我 接受了
and I... said yes.
所以你要成为一名老师了吗
So you're gonna be a teacher?
怎么了
Why?
你觉得这不好吗
You think it's a bad idea.
不 不 我只是
No, no. I just, I--
我以为你想找法律相关的工作
I thought that you wanted to stay connected to the law.
我是想 但是没人会招我
I do, but none of those places are ever gonna call me back.
才一天的时间你怎么能确定
You don't know that because it's only been one day.
瑞秋 我是时候接受现实了
Rachel, it's time for me to accept the truth.
我被判为重罪犯
I am a convicted felon.
我再也无法做律师了
I am never gonna be able to practice law again.
至少这样 我还能做点好事
At least this way, I'll be able to do some good.
那我很高兴
Then I'm glad,
因为你会成为一名出色的教师
because you are going to make a great teacher.
大家
Hey, everyone.
早上好
Morning.
你们大部分人都知道了
As most of you are aware,
康罗伊神父正在享受他应得的假期
Father Conroy is on a well-deserved vacation.
这点我最清楚
I should know;
我在这里遇见他之后的15年以来
I don't think he's had one
他就没有度过假
since I had him here 15 years ago.
好吧 我也觉得自己魅力不够
I get it. I wouldn't be impressed by me either.
我不知道你们是否喜欢看电影
I don't know if you guys like movies,
但是我看过的那些电影里
but, uh, every movie I've ever seen starts with
代课老师一开始在黑板上写下他的名字
the sub writing his name on the board,
底下的学生总会朝他扔东西
and the kids can throw something at him.
那我现在就从这个部分开始吧
So let me get that part out of the way right now.
我的名字很短 所以我可以慢慢来
I have a short name, so I'll take my time.
罗斯先生
Mr. Ross.
但是你们可以叫我迈克
But you guys can call me Mike.
你们都想到了什么
Okay, what'd you guys come up with?
谁干的
Who did this?
团伙作案
Team effort.
这很好玩吗
Think this is funny?
我认为有趣极了 克里斯 你呢
I sure do. How about you, Chris?
想到我们的老师上周还在坐牢
Cracks me up that
就快把我笑死了
our teacher was in prison last week.
好吧 既然大家都已经娱乐了一番
All right, well, now that we've all had our fun,
不如现在都把课本打开吧
why don't we open up our textbooks?
第七章 阿波马托克斯战役
Chapter seven, Battle of Appomattox.
我们昨天学过了
We did that yesterday.
你们没有
No, you didn't.
沃克神父给过我你们的教学大纲
Father Walker gave me your syllabus.
这是我们今天要学习的内容 快
This is what we're covering today. Come on.
好吧 我们都忘记带课本了
Yeah, well, we all forgot our books.
看来我现在别无选择
Well, then I guess we have no choice
只能让你看我的书了
but for you to read from mine.
看书前我还有个问题
I just have one question before I read.
你洗澡的时候掉过肥皂吗
You ever drop the soap in the shower?
唐娜 能帮我打电♥话♥给利普希茨医生吗
Donna, do you mind calling Dr. Lipschitz for me?
格蕾琴在参加她孙子的活动
Gretchen's at her grandson's play.
路易 我知道格蕾琴在哪里
I know where Gretchen is, Louis.
我一上午都在跟她通话
I've been answering her phone all morning.
现在你能告诉我为什么
Now, would you like to tell me why a "Katroina Bonnet"
"卡崔娜·邦尼特"打电♥话♥跟我说逃跑行动
just called to say Operation Fly The Coop
已经大获成功了吗
was a resounding success?
听起来对方打错电♥话♥了
Sounds like the wrong number.
听起来像你在卡特里娜·班尼特的帮助下
It sounds like you just got Katrina Bennett's help
挖走了罗伯特·赞恩一半的律师
poaching half Robert Zane's associates.
你怎么猜到的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表