剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
but I was an adult,
把你置于那种境地
and I put you in that position.
过去的每一天
And not a day goes by
我都清楚你为何恨我
that I don't understand why you hate me.
我是你的母亲
I was your mother.
我本该保护你
I was supposed to protect you...
而不是伤害你
not scar you.
哈维
Harvey...
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我不恨你 妈妈
I don't hate you, Mom.
我恨你做过的事 可能永远都恨
I hate what you did, and I probably always will,
但我不恨你
but I don't hate you.
这我能接受
I'll take that.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 只是
It's nothing. It's...
只是 我在墙上挂了你的画
it's just, I had your painting on my wall
挂了这么久 我刚刚意识到
for the longest time, and I just realized...
我有多怀念它
how much I missed it.
我爱你 哈维
I love you, Harvey.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, Mom.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我的当事人是带着两个孩子的单身妈妈
my client is a single mother with two small children.
我的狗还是拉布拉多猎犬呢
And my dog is a Labrador retriever.
唯一相关的事实是
But the only thing that's relevant here
他的当事人欠了三个月房♥租
is that his client hasn't paid her rent in three months.
但她不付房♥租的原因则是
And the reason she hasn't paid it is because
整个冬天
she's had no heat
房♥子都没暖气 还有扇窗户坏了
and a broken window all winter,
虽然她已经反复要求修理了
despite repeated requests for repairs.
但这些要求没有形成任何文件记录
There's absolutely no documentation of any such request.
这不是真的 我当事人在两个月间
That's not true. My client called her landlord
给房♥东打了20次电♥话♥
20 times over the course of two months,
这可以从她的通话记录中看出
as you can see from her phone records.
那不能证明任何问题
That's not proof of anything.
那证明你的当事人跟我的当事人有过通话
It's proof your client spoke to mine
每次大概两分钟
for an average of two minutes per call,
当然不会是谈论天气
and it wasn't to talk about the weather.
法官大人 格雷迪先生
Your Honor, Mr. Grady gave me
在20分钟前才给我这些没意义的证据
a copy of this nonsense 20 minutes ago,
他还专门承认这些与本案不相关
and he specifically agreed it wasn't relevant.
她在说谎
That--that is a lie.
是吗 因为我有一条通话记录
Really? Because I have a phone record
是10分钟前我打给你的
of a two-minute call that I made to you
时常大概两分钟
ten minutes ago.
你可能是打给我了 但我们没谈那个
You may have called me, but we didn't talk about that.
是的 我打电♥话♥给你
That's right. Just because I called you
并不能说明我们谈了什么
doesn't mean I can prove what we talked about.
法官大人 她打了20次
Your Honor, she called 20 times.
对 或许是要解释她迟交房♥租的原因呢
Yeah, probably to say why her rent was late,
因为她从未支付
because she never paid it.
但我们无法知道
But we won't know that
因为她的要求从未写在纸面上
because we don't have it in writing,
而法庭要求的 就是纸面记录
which is what the court requires.
法官大人 我需要...
Your Honor, I need...
我请求一点时间与我上司协商
I'd like to request time to confer with my supervisor.
上司 他可是个律师
His supervisor? He's a lawyer.
-你得帮他 -我做不到
- You have to help him. - I can't.
我...需要一点时间整理思路
I just need a minute to--to gather my thoughts.
这算什么 学前教育圈吗
What is this, preschool circle time?
法官大人 那位女士没有支付房♥租
Your Honor, the woman didn't pay her rent.
现在到了支付期限
The deadline is now.
我们申请 如果明早十点没有收到支票
We are requesting permission to evict
则法庭允许将其驱逐
if we don't have a check by 10:00 a.m. tomorrow.
-法官大人 拜托 -她会失去她的家
- Your Honor, please. - She's gonna lose her home.
时间到了 律师 批准申请
Time's up, counselor. Permission granted.
哈维 你在这里做什么
Harvey, what are you doing here?
什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
十分钟前
Ten minutes ago.
怎么样
How'd it go?
很顺利
It went well.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
其实 我需要你帮点忙
As a matter of fact, I need your help with something.
什么事都可以
Anything.
但你得先去做一件事情
But there's something you have to do first.
-罗斯先生 -普莱斯小姐
- Mr. Ross. - Miss Price.
我有话想跟你说 你有时间吗
I wanted to talk to you. Do you have a minute?
不太有
Not really.
他们明天就来了 我在打包 还有...
They're coming tomorrow. I've been packing, and--
他们不会来的
They're not coming.
三千六百美金
$3,600?
应该够支付你
Should be enough to cover your rent
近三个月的房♥租了
for the last three months.
-我不明白 -法律诊所有基金
- I don't understand. - The clinic has a fund
帮人度过这种情况
to help with this kind of thing.
我们一直都在这么做
We do it all the time.
但这是你个人签的
But this is from you.
从我账户支付能快一点
It's just quicker to do it from my account--
你明白的 手续里繁文缛节太多
you know, red tape and all that.
-我不知道说什么了 -说你明早第一件事
- I don't know what to say. - Say you'll take that
就是把它拿给你的房♥东
to your landlord first thing in the morning.
如果他们除了给你写收据还做了什么事情
And if they do anything but give you a written receipt,
第一时间打给我
you call me right away.
我会的 谢谢你
I will. Thank you.
-你回来了 -是的
- You're back. - I am.
我听说你替我打理了我的客户
And I heard you took care of my client.
谢谢 路易
Thanks, Louis.
不客气 我们是合作伙伴
You're welcome, but we're partners,
他们都是我们共同的客户
and they're all our clients.
是的
They are.
路易 我说你没有准备好做管理合伙人
Louis, I didn't mean it when I said
那不是真心的
you weren't ready to be managing partner.
不 你是真心的
Yes, you did.
或许是 但事实是
Maybe I did, but the truth is,
我也没准备好
I'm not ready either.
我们一起做临时管理合伙人怎么样
What do you say we both act as interim managing partners?
我很荣幸
I'd be honored.
在我看来 我们要做的第一件事是
It seems to me, the first order of business is,
律所名称怎么办
what are we gonna do about the name of the firm?
我不知道你怎么想的
I don't know about you, but...
但我觉得我们还是不改了
I think we should keep it exactly the same.
我也这么想
Me too.
谁都不知道
I mean, you never know
她什么时候会想回来 对吧
when she's gonna want to come back, right?
没错 谁都不知道
No, Louis. You never know.
你俩还在这儿干什么呢
What are you two still doing here?
我们还有十二小时
We've still got 12 hours.
我们不会停止
We're not going to stop
帮助索菲亚保住公♥寓♥的
trying to keep Sofia in her apartment.
好样的
Good for you.
但你们不必今晚做了
But you don't have to do it tonight.
她获得了一点宽限的时间
Turns out she got a little grace period.
怎么会
How did she get that?
当你在乎你的当事人时
It's amazing what you can do
你做的事情会出乎意料
when you care about your clients.
那我猜我们明早第一件事
Then I guess first thing tomorrow,
就是做下一步的规划
we should plan our next move.
我想是的
I guess we should.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表