剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
关于加洛的事吗
About Gallo?
你不是说他没办法把他转到其他监狱去吗
I thought you said he can't get him transferred.
的确不能 但后来他发现
He can't, but it turns out
他有办法把你弄出来
there's a way he can get you out.
"出来"是什么意思
What do you mean "out"?
"出来"就是
I mean out,
你可以走出那扇大门
as in you walk out that front door
永远不再回头
and you never look back.
-条件是什么 -迈克...
- What's the catch? - Mike--
哈维 要不是有其他什么条件
Harvey, you're not here telling me that I can get out
你是不会带着那副表情
with that look on your face
来通知我能出去的
if there isn't something else.
他需要你举报你的狱友
He needs you to inform on your cellmate.
什么
What?
假如你套出什么信息能使得他岳父被定罪
If whatever you get leads to a conviction on his father-in-law,
他就会帮你减刑 然后你就可以出来了
he'll commute your sentence and you get to walk.
那家伙干了什么
What'd the guy do?
谁在乎他干了什么啊
Who cares what he did?
我在乎 因为要不是事情很糟糕
I care, because if it was so bad,
凯文一开始就会供出他了
why didn't Kevin turn on him in the first place?
迈克 那又有什么关系呢
Mike, what does it matter?
他能把你弄出去
He can get you out.
他是我在这里唯一的朋友
This is my only friend in here.
我是不会背叛他的
I'm not gonna betray him.
朋友 妈的 听我说
Friend? Listen to me, God damn it.
这里有个人正想办法杀你
There's someone in here trying to kill you
而我正你一个出去的机会
and I'm giving you a way out.
我正在处理加洛了
I'm taking care of Gallo.
那他妈又是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
意思是我做了你叫我做的事
It means that I did what you told me to do.
我威胁他说我要告诉大家他是个告密者
I threatened to tell people that he was an informant,
但与此同时我还帮他想了个办法获得假释
but what I also did was found out a way to get him parole.
假释 你疯了吗
Parole? Are you crazy?
他不可能获得假释的
He's not gonna get parole.
谁会批准啊
Who's gonna say he deserves it?
你知道吗 哈维
You know what, Harvey?
与其因为加洛不可能假释
Instead of coming here and telling me to betray my cellmate
就来这里让我背叛我的狱友
because Gallo will never get parole,
也许你更应该帮我让他获得假释
maybe you should be helping me get it for him.
我绝对不会帮那个人♥渣♥干任何事情的
I'm never helping that piece of shit do anything,
而且这件事和加洛无关 你是知道的
and this isn't about Gallo and you know it.
的确 这事关你叫我背叛一个我信任的人
No, it's about you telling me to turn on the one guy in here that I trust
就因为卡荷尔提出了一个
based on some plan that Cahill has
我们都不知道行不行得通的计划
that we don't even know will work.
不 迈克
No, Mike.
这事关给你一个机会 重获你
It's about giving you a chance to get your life back
现在还没什么大变化的生活
while it still looks the same.
你到底要不要接受这个条件
Now, are you going to take it or not?
妈的 西梅汁事件又重演了
Son of a bitch, it's the prune juice all over again.
搞什么
What the?
蠢蛋
Hey, douche stick.
是不是你把我的马克杯拿到这里来的
Are you responsible for my mugs being here?
我之前没有...我没有...
I didn't--I don't--
我们没有其他东西可用了
we didn't have anything else to use.
我不管
I don't give a shit!
把这些杯子放回...
Take those things and put 'em back where--
瞧瞧 这不是路易·屎特嘛
Well, if it isn't Louis Shit.
-发生什么事了 老大 -你个混♥蛋♥
- What's happening, boss? - You bastard.
你拿了我的马克杯
You took my mugs,
却连亲自动手的胆量都没有
and you didn't even have the balls to do it yourself.
我完全不知道您在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about,
但假如您的东西出现在了这里
but if something of yours is in here,
那和我完全没关系
it had nothing to do with me.
是吗 你为什么不问问这个结巴小丑
Really? Why don't you ask the stuttering ass clown?
我们需要用它们来做我们的...
We needed them for our...
尿检
urine tests.
你刚刚说什么
What'd you say?
你们在我的妙语马克杯里撒尿了
You peed on my catch phrase?
我不知道哪个更搞笑些
I don't know what's funnier--
是你有"妙语"还是我们在里面撒尿了
you got a catch phrase or that we peed on it.
把那些马克杯给我拿去消毒然后销毁
I want those mugs sterilized and I want 'em destroyed.
它们是你的马克杯 你想干啥都行
They're your mugs, you do what you want,
但我打死也不会碰它们的
but I'm not touching 'em with a ten-foot pole.
你知道鲁特曼有多爱吃芦笋吗
You know how much asparagus Luterman eats?
回见 老大
Later, Chief.
今早情况如何
How'd it go this morning?
我被震惊了
I was petrified.
那可是死刑 震惊就对了
Death row. How could you not be?
不止是这个
It's not just that.
到那里的时候 我忽然发现
When I got there, it hit me
假如我接了这个案子
that if I do this,
有一条人命就被握在我手上了
I have a man's life in my hands.
瑞秋 你可以搞定的
Rachel, you can handle it.
我知道我可以
I know I can.
那我为什么感觉你正在为某事烦恼
Then why do I get the feeling that something is bothering you?
因为从那里回来时
Because when I got back from there,
我对那个可怜人的遭遇深感愤怒
I was so angry about what happened to that poor man
所以我坐下 开始办这个案子
that I sat down, I started working on this case,
然后我...我就没动过
and I-- I haven't moved since.
我不明白 这有什么不好的
I don't understand. Why is that bad?
因为这是自迈克离开后
Because it's the first time since Mike left
我第一次没有每分每秒都想着他
that I haven't thought about him every second.
听我说
Listen to me.
这是个好事
That's a good thing.
可我感觉不像是个好事
It doesn't feel like a good thing.
瑞秋 你不能一辈子都活得如坐针毡
Rachel, you can't live your life on pins and needles.
这对你不好
It's not healthy for you.
对迈克也不好 对任何人都不好
It's not healthy for Mike. It's not healthy for anyone.
忘了他就好了吗
And forgetting about him is healthy?
这难道不是你接这个案子的原因吗
Isn't that why you took this case?
来转移你的注意力
To give yourself something to focus on?
-没错 但我 -既然如此就别抗拒
- Yes, but I just-- - Then don't fight it.
如果投入到一个释放无辜人的案子中
If working to free an innocent man helps you
能让你忘了迈克一会
to forget about Mike for a while,
他一定第一个告诉你应该这么做
he would be the first person to tell you to do it.
相信我
And trust me,
如果你真能沉浸在这个案子里
if you really lose yourself in this,
我觉得等迈克出来的时间感觉起来
I have a feeling it's gonna seem like a lot less than two years
会比两年短多了
before he gets out.
哈维在哪
Where's Harvey?
他不在办公室
Harvey's not here.
那就赶紧叫他回来
Well, get his ass in here
因为他和那群商人私下达成了交易
because he made some goddamn side deal
而我现在想让他们赶紧滚
with those traders and I want them out.
路易 我告诉你 现在不是时候
Louis, I am telling you, now is not the time.
那我告诉你 我受不了再多看一天
And I am telling you that I cannot look at
他们那些丑陋愚蠢的脸了
their smug, stupid faces for one more day.
也许你不用看
Maybe you don't have to look at them.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
路易 我告诉过你
Louis, did I ever tell you
-我在纽约住的第一套公♥寓♥吗 -没有
- about my first apartment in the city? - No.
我和别人合租一个37平♥米♥的单间公♥寓♥
I was sharing a 400 square-foot studio
那简直是个噩梦 直到我们决定
and it was a disaster until we finally decided
隔开房♥间保留隐私才好一些
that we had to separate our spaces for privacy.
这可不是《布雷迪家庭》 唐娜
Well, this isn't "The Brady Bunch," Donna.
我们不可能在办公室中♥央♥画一个三八线
We can't put a masking tape line down the center of the office.
我不是说让你画三八线 路易
I'm not talking about masking tape, Louis.
我是想说雇一个建筑师
I am talking about hiring an architect
重新规划办公室布局
to reconfigure the offices.
你说得太对了
You're right!
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表