剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
就是有一个人能在意一点
is to just have someone who cares enough about him
腾出半个小时时间做点事
that they give him a half hour of their time.
我看看动议
Let me see your motion.
写得很不错
This is well drafted.
谢谢
Thank you.
但恐怕不会成功
But I'm afraid it won't work.
什么意思 不会
What are you talking--no--
根本就没有理由给他定罪
look, there's no reason that he should have been convicted.
-您看看证据 -这不是重点 瑞秋
- Look at the evidence. - That's not the point, Rachel.
我办过很多这种案子了
I've worked on dozens of these cases,
不管你怎么想 重开旧案的标准
and like it or not, the standard to reopen
实际上比规定高出很多
is higher than what it says in the books.
你需要铁证才行
You need something undeniable.
那我该怎么做
Then what am I supposed to do?
你需要投入精力去找到一个铁证
You're supposed to use your gumption to find that something,
然后才能还他公正
and get Leonard Bailey the justice he's been waiting for.
哈维 很晚了
Harvey, it's late.
不管你来干什么
Whatever you're doing here
都得等到明天再说
is gonna have to wait until morning.
-不行 -为什么
- It can't. - Why's that?
因为萨特要我即刻申请撤诉
Because Sutter wants me to move for an immediate dismissal.
什么
What?
是你让我提出诉讼的
You leveraged me into bringing this indictment,
现在你又要毁了它
and now you want to toss it?
我不想毁掉它 但我要是不申请
I don't want to toss it, but if I don't,
他就会换律师申请
he's gonna find someone else who will.
你来干什么 哈维
What are you doing here, Harvey?
没什么 吃晚餐而已
Nothing, I'm just finishing my dinner.
但是 我不喜欢扔垃圾
The thing is, I don't like to litter,
不如你帮我个忙
so why don't you do me a favor?
要是我走的时候忘了扔
If I forget this when I go,
能不能请你拿上去替我扔了
why don't you take it upstairs and throw it away?
包里放了什么 哈维
What's in the bag, Harvey?
一个包装纸 几张餐巾纸
A wrapper, couple napkins,
还有点薯条
and a few extra fries.
哈维 老实告诉我包里到底放了什么
What the hell is in the bag, Harvey?
放着你需要用来保护案子
What you needed to keep this case going,
而我一直不让你碰的东西
and I stopped you from getting.
妈的 你之前还说你会尽你一切所能
Damn it, you said you were gonna defend him
-帮他辩护 -那也是真的
- to the best of your ability. - And I meant it.
但我当时也知道 如果这和把救出迈克
But I also knew, if push came to shove,
有所冲突的话 我会选择救迈克
I'd do what I had to to get Mike out,
并且我能接受这么做
and I made my peace with it.
-可是我还没有如此觉悟 -你有的
- Yeah, well, I haven't. - Yes, you have.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
你一直给我扯那些不和我共谋之类的调子
You've been giving me this song and dance about not colluding,
而且只要是让你相信我们不共谋的话
and it didn't matter what I said back to you,
无论我怎么回复你都无关紧要了
as long as it was something to let you believe we wouldn't.
因为那些陈词滥调不是为了我好 是为了你好
Because that song wasn't for me, it was for you.
为了我好 狗屁
For me? Bullshit.
这不是狗屁的 肖恩
I don't think so, Sean,
因为你不会只为了仕途晋升
because you don't break a guy out of prison
而帮人越狱
just to advance your career.
这案子对你意义重大
Look, this means something to you.
我不需要知道为什么
I don't need to know what it is,
但是它同样对我意义重大
but it means something to me too,
所以痛快承认我们同一战线
so let's just admit that we're in this together
完成这件事
and get this thing done.
拿走你的垃圾自己扔了
Take that garbage and throw it away.
现在能和我共饮一杯了吗
Now can I have champagne?
你让中介把别♥墅♥的钥匙给你了
You got the realtor to give you the key to the house.
不但如此 我还让他决定明天
Not only that, I got him to agree to take the Kellmans
十点到两点带科尔曼斯去
to brunch tomorrow from 10:00 to 2:00
吃庆功早午餐
to celebrate their big sale.
太好了 唐娜
Well, that is great, Donna,
但是我不但需要自♥由♥进出这座别♥墅♥
but I don't just need to get into the house.
我还要塔拉相信我是别♥墅♥的主人 意味着
I need Tara to believe that it's my house, which means--
意味着门上的锁盒不能有
No lock box on the door,
院子里的待售牌子不能有
no for sale sign in the yard,
别♥墅♥里的私人物品不能有
and no personal belongings in the house,
因此我们要十点零一分到达那里
which is why we are gonna be there at 10:01
好好把房♥子布置一下
to stage the shit out of that place.
而且我们要带着这堆东西去
and these are coming with us.
你把布鲁诺的照片重新装裱了
You reframed pictures of Bruno?
配合别♥墅♥的样式 是的
In the style of the house.
而且不只布鲁诺
And not just Bruno...
还有米卡多
Mikado.
太棒了 唐娜
That's perfect, Donna.
我只是觉得要让她了解你的为人
I just thought showing Tara your wood
让她看你有什么样的木头不是唯一的方法
wasn't the only way to show her what kind of man you are.
谢谢你 唐娜
Thank you, Donna.
不客气 路易
You're welcome, Louis.
我们居然也用上房♥间
Since when do we get a room
不用再通过那些低级电♥话♥机了
instead of having to use those damn phones?
因为我正式成为你法务团队的一部分了
Since I officially became part of your legal team.
-我的法务团队 -没错
- My legal team? - That's right.
我工作的事务所接下了你的案子
The firm that I work for is taking your case.
这么久以来...
After all this time.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
但是我们还需要想办法重开你的案子
But we still need to get the case reopened,
为此我们需要找新的证据
and to do that we need to find something new.
我们要怎么做
So where do we get that?
我看了案件卷宗
I was going through the state's case file,
里面有审讯记录
and I read your police report.
你说那天晚上你和一个女人待在一起
You said there was a woman with you that night
她能证明你没有杀害那对夫妻
who can testify that you didn't kill that couple.
对的 叫玛利亚
That's right, Maria,
但那不是新的证据
but that's not new.
但对法庭来说它是新证据
Well, it's new as far as the court's concerned,
因为它从未被庭审承认呈供过
because it was never admitted at trial.
那就提交啊
Well, let's admit it.
没那么容易
It's not that easy.
我要知道它当时为何没被承认
I need to understand why it was never admitted.
因为那个女人突然在庭审前玩失踪
Because the damn woman up and disappeared before my trial.
而我的律师也没去想办法
My lawyer didn't do a thing.
你有不在场证明的证人
You had an alibi witness,
然而你的公诉人却让她走掉了
and your public defender let her get away.
我一直都是这么说的啊
That's what I've been saying.
玛利亚本来可以向陪审团证明人不是我杀的
Maria could have told the jury that I didn't do it,
但最后却没了证人
instead no one told them.
两周之后 我就被关起来了
Two weeks later, I'm in here,
时至今日我仍然被关在这里
and I've been here ever since.
你还有其他什么事情没有告诉我吗
Is there anything else I need to know?
那我就得去找玛利亚·戈麦斯了
Then I need to find Maria Gomez.
拜托 我现在真的不想说话
Look, man, please, I really don't want to talk.
没问题 因为是我有话要说
Good, 'cause I want you to listen.
我小时候 我以为我们过得还不错
When I was a kid, I thought we had it good.
也确实还行
And we did.
有好的房♥子 好的邻居
Had a nice house, nice neighborhood.
除了一件事
Except for one thing.
原来我的父亲
Turns out my father...
是个罪犯
was a criminal.
某一天他被抓了 蹲了监狱
One day he got caught. He went to prison.
我的生活因而分崩离析
My whole life fell apart.
你当时多大
How old were you?
15岁
15.
我告诉你
I'll tell you something.
我因为恨那个人毁了我的生活
I hated that man for doing what he did to me,
做了生活一团糟的15岁少年都会做的事
so I did what messed up 15-year-olds do.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表