剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
那为什么她忠诚于我们而不是你呢
why is she loyal to us instead of you?
-你小心点 哈维 -罗伯特
- Watch yourself, Harvey. - Robert...
我没有想和你斗
I'm not looking to get in a fight with you.
但如我的合伙人之前所说
But as my partner told you before,
我们也不需要你的施舍
we don't need your charity.
那我也不会再施舍你们
Then I'll stop giving it to you.
但你最好管好你的狗
But you better put that dog on a leash
让这破事告吹
and shut that shit down,
否则我就让你们消失
or I'll shut you down.
下次你需要我时 罗斯先生
The next time you want something from me, Mr. Ross,
至少有胆量自己来问我
at least have the balls to ask me yourself.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你是想说哈维让我帮你
You gonna tell me you had nothing to do
拿律师执照和你一点关系都没有吗
with Harvey asking me to help you get a law license?
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm telling you.
在你告诉我之前
I didn't even know about it
我都不知道这件事
till you just showed up here and told me.
那为什么我接到了五家不同
Then why did I get five calls
法律诊所打来的五个电♥话♥
from five different legal clinics
都在问你的案子
all asking about your case?
因为在我出来之后
Because the day after I got out,
我在履行对陪审团的承诺
I followed through on my promise to that jury
努力做好事
to try to do some good.
如果这就你到这里来要说的所有的话
If that's all you came here to say,
可以别继续烦我了吗
why don't you leave me alone?
我今天过得很糟
I've had a rough day.
我会离你远点 但我还得先跟你重复
I'm gonna leave you alone but not before I tell you
我跟你的前老板说的话
what I tried to tell your old boss.
你想要做好事 请便
You want to do good, be my guest,
但是在其他的行业去做好事
but do it in another profession,
因为如果我但凡听到一点
because if I ever even catch wind
你企图在业内任何一家工作的风声
of you trying to get work at any of these places,
我发誓我会不择手段地阻止你
you can bet your ass I will do everything I can to stop it.
你知道路易做的事吗
Did you know what Louis was up to?
我知道
I did.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为当时我说路易无法胜任管理合伙人
Because I said Louis wasn't ready to be managing partner,
但也许你也一样 因为你在所里的时间
but maybe you aren't either, because you're not around enough
少到你都不知道这里在发生什么
to know what's going on around here.
真是难以置信 是你让我
I don't believe this. You're the one
去为迈克做点什么的
who said, "Do something about Mike."
我是这么说过 但这不意味着
Yes, I did, but I didn't say that you should
你要把所有时间都花在这件事上
spend your entire existence doing it.
-唐娜 -哈维 你不能为所欲为
- Donna-- - Harvey, you can't do whatever you want.
杰西卡无法再帮你收拾烂摊子了
Jessica's not here to pick up the slack anymore.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
如果你知道的话 那现在是时候
Well, if you do, then it's time you do
做她早就会做的事了
what she would've done already.
你得自己跟路易说他做不了管理合伙人
You need to tell Louis he can't be managing partner.
他不想听
He doesn't want to hear it.
我知道
I know that.
但是我们之所以在这里谈论这些
But the real reason we're having this conversation
就是因为你不敢去说
is that you're afraid to say it.
你自己决定吧 哈维
It's up to you, Harvey.
要么站出来主持大局
Either step up and take the reins
要么另谋高就
or start looking for another job,
因为如果你不告诉路易他无法胜任
because if you don't tell Louis he's not ready to run this firm,
我们迟早会倒闭
we're gonna be out of business one way or the other.
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
迈克 我现在没心情
Mike, not now. I'm not in the mood.
我回到家看到安妮塔·吉布斯
Well, I wasn't in the mood when I got home
在等我的时候也很没心情
to find Anita Gibbs waiting for me.
-迈克 我很抱歉 -你抱歉就完了
- Mike, I'm sorry. - You're sorry?
她去我家告诉我说
She came to my house to tell me that
如果我有哪怕在法律诊所求职的企图
if I even so much as try to get a job at a legal clinic,
她都将会把阻止我作为她的终生使命
she's gonna make it her life's mission to stop me.
-她做不到的 -你听到我的话了吗
- She can't do that. - Did you hear me?
她之前都没注意到我
I wasn't even on her radar.
我只想做一件事情
I had one thing I wanted to do,
你却毁了它
and you ruined it for me
只是因为你无法接受
just because you can't accept the fact
我不想回到你这里工作的事实
that I don't want to come back here.
我并没想让你回来
I wasn't trying to get you back.
-我只是想帮你 -我不相信
- I was trying to help-- - I don't believe you!
-迈克 -你是想告诉我
- Mike-- - Are you telling me
你不想让我回到这里吗
you don't want me to come back here?
我当然想 你随时都可以回来
Of course I do, and you can come back at any time,
-但这不意味 -我不在乎意味着什么
- but that doesn't mean that-- - I don't care what it means.
未免你还有什么疑虑
And just to make it absolutely clear,
我现在就说清楚
in case there is any doubt,
如果上帝保佑 奇迹发生
if by some miracle the hand of God touches me
我能重新从事法律职业
and I'm somehow able to practice law again,
我也绝不会回来工作
this is the last place that I am ever coming back to.
-迈克 -别再来打扰我的生活
- Mike-- - Stop messing with my life!
哈维 你能来我很高兴
Harvey. I'm glad you're here.
我正想找你谈谈
I was just gonna come talk to you.
谈什么
What for?
谈谈你是如何
To tell me how you tried to ruin everything
以毁掉杰西卡努力得到的一切为目的
that Jessica's ever worked for by making an enemy
和唯一一个还愿意帮我们的人为敌的事吗
of the one man who's been trying to help us?
就是这件事
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
你连给杰西卡擦鞋都不配
You couldn't even shine Jessica's shoes
现在居然企图败坏她苦心经营的成果
and now you're trying to tear her legacy down.
我正是不想辜负她苦心经营的成果
I was trying to live up to her legacy.
我一点都不在乎你以为你自己做了什么
Yeah, I don't give a shit what you think you've been doing.
-哈维 求你 -我告诉你
- Harvey, please. - You know what?
让我把我想说的说完
Just let me say what I was gonna--
我不在乎你想跟我说什么
I don't care what you were going to say to me,
路易 因为你想的
Louis, because all you care about
从来只有向我证明你该做管理合伙人
is proving to me that you should be managing partner
即使全世界的人都认为你不应该
when everyone in the world knows that you shouldn't--
我 罗伯特·赞恩 甚至唐娜
me, Robert Zane, even Donna.
哈维 求你了
Harvey, please!
杰西卡甚至不想让你的名字上墙
Jessica didn't even want your name up on the wall,
所以如果你认为我会在她还活着的时候
so if you think I'm gonna let you be managing partner
让你成为管理合伙人
while she's still breathing,
那你真是脑子坏掉了
you're out of your goddamn mind!
哈维
Harvey!
够了
That's enough.
我准备了律师们的基本文件
I have the start paperwork for those associates
如果你还想看的话
in case you want to look it over.
我就放在这里了
I'll just leave it here.
我本来要告诉他的 你知道吗
I was gonna tell him, you know.
我本来要告诉他
I was gonna tell him that he's the one
他该做管理合伙人的
that should be managing partner.
路易 你也许是有错
Louis, you may have your flaws,
但他没有权利那样对你
but he had no right to talk to you like that.
不 他有
Yes, he did.
他说的那些都是事实 而我这么做的原因
I did everything he said I did, and the reason I did it
是因为一直以来我想要的
is because all I ever care about
是让别人相信我有我还达不到的水平
is for people to see me as more than I am.
-路易 -但搞笑的是
- Louis... - The funny thing is,
到最后 我却落得了史上
all I ended up with was the shortest,
任期最短 最尴尬的
most humiliating run as managing partner
管理合伙人的美名
in the history of the world.
可是要我说
If you ask me,
你的任期可能是短了点
you may have had a short run,
但人过留名
but you made your mark.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我没记错的话
Well, unless I'm mistaken,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表