剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I know that, but I need him to be able to anyway.
把文件给我
Give me the file.
-我会想出办法的 -谢谢
- I'll figure something out. - Thanks.
我为你骄傲 路易
I'm proud of you, Louis.
-为什么 -泰迪·道尔是哈维的客户
- For what? - Teddy Doyle is Harvey's client.
我听说了你们的事
And I heard about your thing.
所以 这意味着你原谅他了
So this must mean that you forgave him.
是的
I did.
想到办法马上告诉我
Bring that to me as soon as you have something.
迈克 哈伯曼的案子我有个问题
Hey, Mike, I got a question about the Haberman case.
他丢了工作 他们要收回他的车
He lost his job. They're taking his car.
-我在想办法 -你需要重申协议
- I'm trying-- - You need a reaffirmation agreement.
-待会儿再说好吗 -好
- Can I help you in a minute? - Yeah.
好
Great.
各位 能听我说两句吗
Hey, everyone, can you listen up for a sec?
玛莉莎
Marissa...
不会太久
this won't take long.
纳森向大家介绍我时
When Nathan introduced me,
说我曾在皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特律所工作
he told you that I used to work at Pearson Specter Litt.
但他没告诉你们 我为什么不在那儿工作了
What he didn't tell you is why I don't work there anymore.
而其中的原因
And the reason isn't
不是我没法回去当公♥司♥律师
that I couldn't hack it as a corporate lawyer.
而是我根本就不是律师
It's because I wasn't a lawyer at all.
大家看一下
Here, read that.
这是我的故事
That is my story.
我做的事情
That's what I did.
文章里的每一字都属实
Every word of these articles is true.
我根本就不应该去皮尔逊-斯佩克特
I never should have been at Pearson Specter.
但没有律师资格 并不是
But not being a lawyer isn't the only reason
我不该去那儿的唯一原因
I didn't belong there.
我之所以
You see, the whole reason
想成为一个律师
that I wanted to be a lawyer in the first place
就是为了帮助每一天
was so that I could help the kind of people
来到这家诊所的人们
that come into this clinic every single day.
我以为你们都知道我的事
Now, I thought you all knew this,
但我发现原来你们不知道
but it's clear to me now that you don't.
纳森是想要保护我
Nathan wanted to protect me,
但是
but...
我宁愿用事实换来你们的尊重
I'd rather have you respect me.
如果哪位还有问题
If any of you have any questions at all,
可以来找我谈
please come talk to me about it.
如果没有 大家就赶紧回去工作
If not, let's get back to work.
迈克
Mike.
你不必这么做
You didn't have to do that.
我应该
Yeah, I did.
你还没走
You're still here.
我的航♥班♥还有两小时才起飞
My flight isn't for another two hours.
我可没打算被那个混♥蛋♥轰走
I wasn't gonna let that asshole drive me away.
哈维 昨晚鲍比说的话
Listen, Harvey, about what Bobby said last night--
你不必为他找借口 马库斯
You don't need to make excuses for him, Marcus.
我不是在找借口
Oh, I'm not making excuses.
我只是告诉你
I'm telling you he had every right
他有资格那么说
to say what he said to you.
难以置信 你现在支持他了
I don't believe this. You're on his side now?
我支持的是我的家庭
The only side I'm on is my family's--
那个你一直都不参与的家庭
the family that you've never been a part of.
马库斯 别这样
Marcus, come on.
你知道告诉一个五岁的孩子
Do you know what it's like to tell a five-year-old
为什么奶奶和哈维伯父
why Grandma and Uncle Harvey
无法共处一室的感觉吗
can't be in the same room together?
因为你让我处于的就是这种境地
Because that's the position you put me in
年复一年
year after year.
这里有完满的生活
There's a whole life going on here
而你并不是其中一份子
that you're not even a part of.
你以为我不知道自己错过了什么
You think I don't know what I've missed?
我说的不只是生日 哈维
I'm not just talking about birthdays, Harvey.
我几年前旧病复发
I got sick again, couple years ago.
什么
What?
-你为什么不告诉我 -我为什么要告诉你
- Why didn't you tell me? - Why would I?
要我生病的同时面对你们的争吵吗
So that we could have this at the same time?
-马库斯 -停 听我说
- Marcus-- - No, listen to me.
你知道凯蒂带我去化疗时 是谁在帮忙吗
You know who helped out when Katie was taking me to chemo?
是妈妈每晚做饭
Mom made dinner every night.
是鲍比每天送孩子们上学
Bobby took my kids to school every day,
也就是说
which means...
虽然对你来说他们很可恶 但对孩子来说
while they might be monsters to you, to my kids,
他们就是爷爷和奶奶
they're Grandma and Grandpa.
你可能不愿意他们把鲍比当爷爷
And you might not like that shit coming from Bobby,
但事实如此 哈维
but it's the truth, Harvey...
无论你想不想听
whether you want to hear it or not.
有空吗
Do you have a minute?
当然
Of course.
很抱歉我误解了你
I'm sorry that I misjudged you.
没事
It's okay.
就像我说的 我们是一个队伍的
Like I said, we're on the same team.
确实 我也不该承诺索菲亚
We are, and I also should not have promised Sofia
我们一定赢
that we would win.
但我要说我会一直想办法
But I told you that I wouldn't stop looking for a way
帮她保住住处
to keep her in her home,
而且我也找到了
and I think I found one.
玛莉莎 无论你
Marissa, it doesn't matter
找到什么法律根据
what kind of legal basis you've got.
如果她不能及时付房♥租
If she can't pay her rent in the meantime--
这正是我要说的 特洛伊诉萨福克案
That's what I'm talking about--Troy v. Suffolk.
只要我们能证明她曾试图跟房♥东说过
As long as we can prove that she tried to tell the landlord
-供暖问题 -是的 但我们没法证明
- about the heat-- - Yeah, but we can't prove it.
她没有写下来
She doesn't have it in writing.
如果有电♥话♥记录就能证明
We can if we use the phone records.
通话记录不能作为证据
Phone records aren't proof of a complaint.
是不能 但如果一个人连续两个月
No, but the only people who call their landlord
每周都给房♥东打三次电♥话♥
three times a week for two months
那这个人一定是有东西要修理
are people who have a problem that needs fixing.
然后我们就可以拿出旅馆收据
Then we enter the motel receipts
和购买♥♥取暖器的收据
and the receipts for the space heaters
来抵付要交的租金
as substitution for rent paid.
他不仅无法驱逐她
And not only can he not evict her,
还不能收她的房♥租
she doesn't have to pay back rent.
我们只要说服法庭
We just need to convince the court
接受通话记录就可以了
to accept these phone records.
问题是我们不能说服法庭做任何事
The problem is we can't convince the court of anything.
我还不是律师
I'm not a lawyer yet,
我本来希望你能 但是
and I was hoping you could do it, but then...
没关系
It's okay.
我能找到这样的人
I've got just the person.
哈维
Harvey.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
那要看你为什么来
Depends on why you're here.
我来为我昨晚的表现道歉
I'm here to apologize for the way I acted last night.
因为鲍比找过你了
Is this 'cause Bobby came to see you?
不是 因为马库斯生病了
No, it's because Marcus got sick,
是你一直在照顾他 他从没跟我说过
and you took care of him, and he couldn't even tell me that.
-哈维 -我很生气
- Harvey-- - I'm so angry.
我不想再生气了
I don't want to be angry anymore,
但我不知怎么样停下来
but I don't know how to stop.
那我要说我非常抱歉
Then let me say how sorry I am
给你带来这么多伤痛
for all the pain that I have caused you.
你不必跟我说你有多抱歉
You don't need to tell me how sorry you are.
但是我要说
Yes, I do.
哈维 过去二十年来的事
Harvey, we both may have played a part
我们都有责任
in the last 20 years,
但我是一个成年人
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表