剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
好的 让我先整理一下状况
Okay, let me get this straight.
你想花一大笔钱买♥♥一栋住♥宅♥
You want to spend a fortune buying a home
这样你就可以再花一大笔钱来重新装♥修♥吗
so that you can spend another fortune remodeling it?
这是能让我和她共处的唯一合理的方式
It's the only logical way that I can spend time with her.
-是吗 -是的
- Is it? - Yes.
还能有什么其他办法
What other way could there possibly be?
你可以直接约她出去
You could just ask her out.
-我才不要那么做 -为什么
- Well, I'm not gonna do that. - Why not?
-因为我不要 -路易
- Because I'm not. - Louis.
上帝啊 你为什么想要
Jesus Christ, why are you trying
-破坏我的感情生活 -你没有感情生活
- to sabotage my relationship? - You have no relationship.
这就是我想跟你说的
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我没有感情生活
I have no relationship.
我孤身一人
I'm all alone.
自从希拉拒绝了我之后
Ever since Sheila rejected me,
我从未想过还能再找到真爱
I never thought I would find love again,
但这种感觉 我不知道
but there is something-- I don't know.
这个女人给我不同寻常的感觉
There's just something about this woman.
我觉得这次可能是我最后的机会了
I feel like this may be my last shot.
我明白 路易 而且如果你约她出去
I get that, Louis, and if you ask her out,
她会见到一位体贴
she is going to see a kind,
睿智的 任何女人
intelligent man that any woman
和他在一起都无比幸运的优秀男士
would be lucky to be in a relationship with.
但如果你这样做的话 当她发现真♥相♥之时
But if you do it this way, and she finds out,
你就会失去那最后的机会
then you lose that shot,
因为她再也不会相信你了
because she's never gonna trust you again.
看着我 唐娜
Look at me, Donna.
那样的一个女人
A woman like that...
拜托
Please.
我得先让她了解我
I need her to get to know me first.
好吧 路易
All right, Louis.
我会帮你找栋房♥子的
I'll help you find a house.
又在看我的照片吗
Looking at my pictures again?
-抱歉 -怎么了
- Sorry. - What's going on?
没什么 我只是
Nothing. I was just...
我只是在想 当时我问你
I was just thinking about when I asked you
是因为什么事情进来的时候 被人打断了
what you were in for. We got interrupted.
你从未告诉我答案
You never told me.
这样挺好
Oh, well, just as well,
因为我不想谈论这事
'cause I don't want to talk about it.
-好吧 为什么不呢 -为什么
- Okay, why not? - Why not?
因为如果我想说
'Cause if I wanted to talk about it,
我会说的
I'd be talking about it.
我明白我们
Look, I understand that we're not
不应该讨论这些事情的
supposed to talk about that stuff,
但是当你觉得你可能被某人下毒的时候
but when you think you might've been poisoned by somebody,
你就会想多了解一点
it makes you want to know something about the guy
和你共处一室的狱友
you're sharing a cell with.
你是想说你不信任我吗 迈克
You saying you don't trust me, Mike?
凯文 我是认真的
Kevin, I'm serious.
我跟你说了关于我自己的一切
I've told you pretty much everything about me,
而除了你不想让你的孩子来探视这个事实以外
and besides the fact that you don't want your kids to visit,
我对你一无所知
I don't know anything about you.
迈克 有很多事情
Look, Mike, there's a lot of things
我都可以告诉你
that I'm ready to tell you.
我只是还没准备好和你说那件事
I'm just not ready to tell you that.
好吗
Okay?
斯佩克特先生 你没有预约
Mr. Specter, you don't have an appointment.
没事的 朱莉
It's okay, Julie.
有人当着我的面叫我一坨屎
Someone calls me a piece of shit to my face,
我想知道返场小段会是什么
I want to know what the encore is.
你是过来往我地板上撒尿的吗
You here to piss on my floor?
我是过来告诉你 我最终决定接你的案子了
I'm here to tell you that I'm taking your case after all.
你怎么知道我没有在被你拒绝之后
Who says I didn't hire someone else
立马就雇佣了别人呢
the second you turned me down?
因为你不是从通讯录里找到的我
I do, because you didn't pick my name out of a phone book.
你来找我是因为你发现
You came to me because you found out
你的人在监狱里和我的人在一起
that your guy's in prison with my guy.
-如果就是如此呢 -别废话了 威廉
- So what if I did? - Cut the shit, William.
你女婿从我送进监狱的一位犯人手里救了迈克
Your son-in-law saved Mike from a guy I put behind bars.
那意味着我欠了你的情 你之前不跟我说
That means I owe you, and you didn't tell me about it
是因为你知道我会发现的
because you knew I'd find out
然后就会自己爬回来找你
and come crawling back on my own.
你没有爬啊
You're hardly crawling.
我小时候就没爬过
I didn't as a baby,
现在也不会
and I'm not gonna start now.
我只能做到这一步了
This is the best you're gonna get.
到底要不要合作
So are we doing this thing together or not?
好吧 你说服我了 哈维
Okay. You got me, Harvey.
现在怎么办
Now what?
现在我要去见你女婿
Now I go see your son-in-law.
为什么去见他
Why the hell would you want to do that?
因为他在坐牢 而你面临着公诉
Because he's in prison, and you're facing an indictment,
这让他成为了你最大的弱点
which makes him the biggest vulnerability you have.
丹伯里联邦监狱有人向你致电
You have a call from Danbury Federal Prison.
你愿意承担费用吗
Do you accept the charges?
愿意
Yes.
哈维 我们有麻烦了
Harvey, we have a problem.
-什么麻烦 -我试图和凯文谈谈
- What is it? - I tried to talk to Kevin.
什么也没问出来
I got nothing.
你想让我怎么做
Well, what do you want me to do about it?
我不知道 如果我有除了
I don't know. It would help
"你到底因为什么事进来的"
if I had something to talk about other than,
以外的话可以说 那应该会有所帮助
"Hey, what exactly are you in here for?"
好吧 迈克 你想要点话题吗
Okay, Mike, you want something to talk about?
我来给你找点话题
I'll get you something to talk about.
这不是我的白马公主嘛
Well, if it isn't my knight in beautiful armor.
你好吗 贝利先生
How are you, Mr. Bailey?
请叫我伦纳德
Please, call me Leonard.
恐怕有坏消息 伦纳德
I'm afraid I have some bad news, Leonard.
无罪计划审阅了那些新的证据 然后
The Innocence Project looked over the new evidence, and...
他们决定不接你这个案子
they decided not to take your case.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是我无能为力了
It means there's nothing else I can do.
我就知道你根本帮不上我
I knew you couldn't do shit for me.
不 不 不 你不明白
No, no, no. You don't understand.
他们几乎从不接没有新DNA证据的案子的
They almost never take cases without new DNA evidence,
而你的案子没有这种证据
and yours had none.
我不在乎这一点
I don't care about that.
你请求我给你个机会冒险一试
You asked me to take a chance on you,
而现在你却过来告诉我你要放弃吗
and now you march in here and tell me you're giving up?
不 不 贝利先生
No, no, Mr. Bailey--
你说你会为我而战的
You said you would fight for me.
我确实努力过了
I did fight for you.
那就他妈的再努力一点
Well, then fight goddamn harder!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
我明白你的感受
and I understand how you feel,
但我真的无能为力了
but there's just nothing more that I can do.
你怎么能知道我的感受
How do you know what I feel?
你不知道与你爱的人
You don't know what it's like to be kept away
不能见面是什么滋味
from your loved ones.
-其实 我知道 -怎么回事
- Actually, I do. - How's that?
我的未婚夫也在监狱里
My fiancé's in prison.
刑期多久
How long?
-两年 -两年根本不算什么
- Two years. - Two years is nothing.
可这对我的影响却很大
It doesn't feel like nothing to me.
如果是终身监禁呢 瑞秋
What if it was forever, Rachel?
你会像放弃我一样放弃他吗
Would you give up on him like you did me?
我没有放弃你
I didn't give up on you.
你之前说你已经找到了有力证据
You said you found compelling evidence.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表