剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Leonard Bailey went to death row.
而你宁愿他不被平♥反♥
And you'd rather let him stay there
也不愿承认事实
than to admit the truth.
凯西小姐 在你眼里
Ms. Casey, in your estimation,
伦纳德·贝利是无辜的吗
was Leonard Bailey innocent?
反对 法官大人 这是提出结论
Objection, Your Honor, calls for a conclusion.
法官大人
Your Honor,
她们让她作证就是为了证明他是否无辜
they opened the door to this when they put her on the stand,
没有人比他自己的律师更有资格做结论
and no one is more qualified to answer than his own attorney.
我允许了 凯西小姐请回答
I'll allow it. Ms. Casey?
我当时认为伦纳德·贝利是有罪的
I thought Leonard Bailey was guilty.
现在也这么认为
And I still do.
路易 下次你有什么紧急会议
Louis, the next time you have an emergency meeting,
给我提前说一声
you better clear it with me.
我会记住的 哈维
I'll keep that in mind for the future, Harvey.
但我有紧急会议就是因为你
But the reason I had an emergency meeting was you.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
詹森交易团听说你故意打输萨特的案子
Jensen Analytics heard a rumor you tanked Sutter's case
威胁说要解约
and they're threatening to walk.
该死 你怎么说的
Shit. What'd you tell them?
你觉得我还能怎么说
What do you think I told them?
我说威廉·萨特是个满口谎话的混♥蛋♥
I told them William Sutter's a lying son of a bitch
为达目的不择手段口不择言
who'll do or say anything to get what he wants.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
他们说如果杰西卡最老的委托人都离开
They said if Jessica's oldest client's leaving,
他们又有什么理由留下
why should they stay?
该死
Goddamn it.
哈维 如果他们这么想了 那我们
Harvey, if they think that, then it's just a matter of time
其他委托人会这么想也只是时间问题
until all our clients think that.
也就是说我们必须保住吉姆·雷诺兹
Which means we need to get Jim Reynolds to stay.
怎么跟杰西卡说
What're we gonna tell Jessica?
我们跟她说如果她再不处理雷诺兹的事
We're gonna tell her if she doesn't do something
她很快也就没有一个公♥司♥
about Reynolds soon, she's not gonna have a firm
可以回了
to come back to.
瑞秋 听着 这已经是最好的结果了
Rachel, listen to me, it went as well as it could've.
你不用这么忧虑
You don't have to look so worried.
我怎么可能不忧虑
How can I not look worried?
迈克 那个女人直接说认为他有罪
Mike, that woman said that she thought he was guilty
而且这句话还成了检方证据
and the prosecutor got it on record.
杰西卡在这之前就证明了
And Jessica got it on record that she was incompetent
她的失职
before he did that.
陪审团知道的
The jury heard it.
是啊 但是你也看到了陪审团的样子
Yeah, but you saw the jury as well as I did.
他们并不信
They're not convinced.
让伦纳德作证
Put Leonard on the stand.
迈克 我们还没教他对答呢
Mike, we haven't prepped him yet.
-他还没准备 -瑞秋 听我说
- He's not ready. - Rachel, just listen to me.
我上庭时
When I was on trial,
不仅是给了陪审团一个释放我的理由
I didn't just give the jury a reason to let me go.
而是给了他们一个想释放你的理由
You gave them a reason to want to let you go.
没错 而且他们也如我所愿了
Exactly, and it turns out, they were going to.
而且我还是有罪的
And I was guilty.
那你觉得他们面对一个本身就无罪的人
What do you think they're gonna do for a man
会怎么做呢
who's actually innocent?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我需要见你
I needed to see you.
我也是
Me too.
今天过得真糟
Had a rough day.
还得到了坏消息
Got some bad news.
见到你真是让人心情好转
You're a sight for sore eyes.
路易
Louis...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我今天去看了医生
I had a doctor's appointment this morning.
不管什么病 我们都共同面对
Well, whatever it is, we can deal with it together.
现代医学很厉害的
Modern medicine is a wonder.
-基本没有无法治愈的 -我怀孕了
- There's almost nothing that they can't-- - I'm pregnant.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我虽然知道自己很厉害
I mean, I knew the Litt sperm were powerful,
-但是这也太快了 -路易
- but this has to be some kind of record. - Louis.
不会吧
Don't tell me.
-是他的 -路易 我真的很抱歉
- It's his. - Louis, I'm so sorry.
我并不想这样的
I didn't mean for this to happen.
-我一向很谨慎 -我不在乎
- I'm usually so careful. - I don't care.
路易 我觉得你不知道自己在说什么
Louis, I don't think you know what you're saying.
不 我很清楚自己在说什么
No, I know exactly what I'm saying.
我爱你
I love you.
如果跟你在一起意味着要养别人的孩子
And if being with you means raising another man's child,
那我就养个别人的孩子
then I'll raise another man's child.
你现在是这么说了 但你会后悔的
You say that now, but it hasn't sunk in yet.
不会的
That's not true.
我明天也会这么说
I'm gonna say the same thing tomorrow
后天大后天还会这么说
and the day after that and the day after that.
到了那时候你再说吧
Then say it to me then.
但今天我们都很累了
But it has been a long day for both of us,
我想我们都需要休息
and I think we should both just get some sleep.
塔拉 跟我回家吧
Tara, please come home with me.
晚安 路易
Good night, Louis.
杰西卡 我们有麻烦了
Jessica, we have a problem.
马上要下班我可不想听到这句话 哈维
Not what I want to hear on my way out, Harvey.
那你肯定不想知道你必须出席
Then you're not gonna want to hear that you need to be at
吉姆·雷诺兹的下场董事会
Jim Reynolds' next board meeting.
听起来你好像没解决问题
That doesn't sound like you put out the fire.
我没解决的是关于我们故意损害
What I couldn't put out were the rumors
萨特的案子以交换迈克的流言
that we threw Sutter's case to get Mike out.
逗我呢吗 原来是因为这个
Are you kidding me? That's what this is about?
杰西卡 不是吉姆想解约
Jessica, it's not Jim.
他很忠诚 一直如此
He's loyal and always has been.
我猜猜 是唐纳德·曼尼斯
Don't tell me. It's Donald Mannis
利用此事挤兑对手
using this shit as a power play.
没错 而且我直接中招了
Exactly. And I walked right into it,
因为你没有跟我一起去
because I showed up without you.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
杰西卡 现在我们只能保住雷诺兹
Jessica, the only thing we can do is hold onto Reynolds
然后祈祷其他人不解约
and hope the others fall in line.
好吧 安排周二的会议
All right, set up a meeting for Tuesday morning.
那时候案子应该会结了
The trial should be over by then.
但是哈维 如果萨特继续这样散播谣言
But Harvey, it won't make a bit of difference
说我们是故意损害案子的律师
if Sutter's out there telling the world
那开会也不会有多大改变的
we're the kind of lawyers that throw cases.
不管怎么做 你想办法让他闭嘴
You do what you have to-- you shut that man the hell up.
他是谁
Who's he?
伦纳德 这是我未婚夫 迈克
Leonard, this is my fiancé, Mike.
他曾在我们公♥司♥工作 现在他有个主意
He used to work at the firm and he has an idea.
让伦纳德说出自己的故事
Let Leonard tell his story.
太冒险
That's risky.
我们这是在给他们机会把他粉饰成
We're giving them the chance to paint him
一位瘾君子和罪犯
as a drug user and a criminal.
他们已经在这么做了
They're already doing that.
而且他们不会就此停止
And they're not gonna stop.
伦纳德 你和我们有同样的决定权
Leonard, this is as much your call as it is ours.
你希望怎么做
What do you want to do?
我上次就想说出自己的心里话
I wanted to say my piece last time,
但那位女士不让我说 所以拜托了
but that lady didn't let me, so please,
让我出庭 给我个说出来的机会吧
put me on that stand and give me a chance to say it now.
好的
Okay.
辩方准备好传唤下一位证人了吗
Is the defense ready to call their next witness?
辩方传唤伦纳德·贝利作证 法官大人
The defense calls Leonard Bailey, Your Honor.
我们同时请求准许赞恩小姐
We'd also like to request that Ms. Zane
对证人进行提问
be permitted to question the witness.
反对 赞恩小姐是位法学院的学生
Objection, Ms. Zane is a law student,
并不是律师协会的一员
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表