剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
If you have a relative that's sick,
需要康复以后才能赶来
who needs time to get better to travel,
我们就可以向法♥院♥请求延期
we can petition the court for a delay
而且他们必须同意
and they have to grant it.
我姨妈哈莉特 是她把我拉扯大的
The woman who raised me, my Aunt Harriet.
她患有多发性硬化症
She has MS.
但这也没什么用
But that's not gonna do us any good,
因为她不想和我扯上任何关系
because she doesn't want anything to do with me.
她从没来探视过你吗
She never came to visit you?
她觉得我是有罪的
She thinks I'm guilty.
说我让家族蒙羞了
Says I brought shame on the family.
就算这是真的 你如今也需要她
Even if you did, you need her now.
她必须明白这一点
She has to see that.
我联♥系♥过她 瑞秋
I reached out to her, Rachel,
我刚进来的那一年里联♥系♥了她无数次
a thousand times my first years here.
我写信告诉她 我最最需要的就是
I wrote her that there's nothing I needed
知道她是支持我的
more than to know that I had her support.
可既然她当时就没有支持我...
She didn't give it to me then, and...
现在也不会
she's not gonna give it to me now.
如果她知道
Well, maybe if she could see that
我们这样的人都相信你
two women like us believe in you,
她说不定也就会相信你了
then she'll be able to believe in you, too.
如果你们真能让她相信我
If you can make that happen,
那对我而言比什么都重要
that would mean the world to me.
我们会让她相信你的
Then we'll make that happen.
你刚刚那招很厉害啊
That was nice work in there.
我觉得这足以让我们争取到无效审判了
Think it was good enough to get us a mistrial?
无效审判
Mistrial?
你该庆幸他们刚才没直接判你有罪
You're lucky they didn't find you guilty after that.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
别再糊弄我了 威廉
Enough bullshit, William.
这次不是证♥监♥会♥问你了 而是我问你
This isn't the SEC asking anymore, this is me.
菲利普·亚伦是谁
Who the hell is Phillip Allen
他又准备告诉他们些什么
and what the hell is he gonna tell them?
他是个投资银行家 曾经在我手下工作
He's an investment banker, used to work for me.
他不会和他们说任何关于我的事的
He's not gonna tell them shit about me
因为他完全不知道我的事
because he doesn't know shit about me.
那在他们说他是证人时你为何如此惊讶
Then why were you so surprised when they said they had him?
因为他能说我女儿的事
Because he can tell them about my daughter.
我明白了
I get it.
他把内部消息透露给她
He gives inside information to her,
所以假如东窗事发了
so if this goes down,
出事的就是她而不是你
she goes down instead of you.
不会有人出事的
No one's going down.
因为他们无法证明
'Cause they can't prove
她把他透露给她的消息告诉了我
she told me what he told her.
也就是说 假如你做好你的工作
Which means, if you do your job,
我俩就没事了
we both get off.
威廉 你这是在冒个大险
William, you're taking a huge risk.
你以为我雇你这样一个枪手是干什么用的
What the hell you think I hired a gunslinger like you for?
所以别再告诉我赢不了
So stop telling me I can't win
好好工作 开始赢吧
and go ahead and start winning.
你每早都吃鸡蛋
You keep eating eggs every morning,
会得心脏病的
you're gonna have a heart attack.
你没听说吗
Didn't you hear?
现在鸡蛋又对人体有益了
They're good for you now.
假如五年之后
What happens five years from now
又变成有害了呢
when they become bad for you again?
你是担心我会出事吗
Worried something's gonna happen to me?
我是担心自己得应付个新室友
I'm worried I'm gonna have to deal with another roommate.
我花了好长一段时间才适应了你
Took me long enough to get used to you.
凯文...
Kevin...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
都过去了
Water under the bridge.
你是为了我着想
All right? You had my best interest in mind.
要培根吗
You want some bacon?
这玩意无论何时都是对人体有益的
Man, that's always gonna be good for you.
同意 老弟
Amen to that, brother.
瞧瞧这是谁 俩基友啊
Look who it is. Frick and Frack.
我们正在谈话呢 加洛
We're in the middle of a conversation, Gallo.
可不是嘛
Oh, I bet you are.
迈克真是一位很棒的倾听者 是不是 凯文
Mike here's an excellent listener, isn't he, Kevin?
-你想要什么 -什么都不要
- What do you want? - Nothing.
就是看你俩关系这么好我心里高兴
It's just nice to see you guys are such good friends.
很高兴看到你俩能相互信任
Nice to know you can trust each other.
我只希望自己能信任
I only wish I could trust that
迈克是真的在帮我争取假释
Mike here was really working on getting me out on parole.
我们在争取
We are working on it.
你们快没时间了
Well, you're running out of time.
你听我说好吗 加洛
Would you listen to me, Gallo?
不 没什么好听的
No, there's no listening!
你今晚六点之前必须把哈维找来这里
You got until 6:00 tonight to get Harvey down here
不然的话
or after that,
我就自己安排一个听证会
I'm gonna schedule a little hearing of my own.
-我能帮到你什么吗 -我希望如此
- Can I help you? - I hope so.
我是瑞秋·赞恩
My name's Rachel Zane.
我是你外甥案子的律师
And I'm a lawyer working on your nephew's case.
我外甥的案子很早以前就结了
My nephew's case was over a long time ago.
谢天谢地
And thank God for that.
女士
Ma'am.
我来这是因为我们相信
I'm here because we believe
伦纳德是被冤枉的
Leonard was wrongly convicted of those murders.
他们都这么狡辩的 不是吗
Well, that's what they all say, isn't it?
但是就因为他愚弄了你
But just because he suckered you,
不意味着他能愚弄我
doesn't mean he's gonna sucker me.
他没有愚弄谁
He didn't sucker anyone.
我看了证据 我逐渐了解了他
I looked at the evidence and I got to know the man.
所以你有证据证明他没杀人吗
So you got proof he didn't do it?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
但假如我们无法找到办法推后处决
But if we can't find a way to push back the execution,
那么在三十天之后这一切就都没意义了
then in 30 days it won't matter anymore.
你想要我怎么做
What do you want from me?
我希望你能请求法♥院♥延期
I want you to ask the court for a delay
好让你在他被处决时陪着他
so you can be with him at his execution.
我不会去看他被处决的
I'm not gonna watch him die.
迪恩女士 求你了
Ms. Deon, please.
是你把他带大的
You raised him.
伦纳德十四岁到十七岁是我带的
I raised Leonard from when he was 14 to 17.
我接纳了他 用心爱他
I took him in, I loved him,
他过去就不是什么好人 现在也不是
He was no good then and he's no good now.
既然如此
Well, if that's the case,
你就不用去看处决了
you don't have to be at the execution.
但假如你能签了这份请♥愿♥
But if you could sign this request
表明自己这个月太虚弱 不能长途跋涉
that says you're too infirm to travel this month,
这至少能给他一个机会证明你错了
it will at least give him the chance to prove you wrong.
我会签了这份请♥愿♥的
I'll sign your letter.
但我不会去看他被处决的
But I'm not watching him die.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你在这里呢
There you are.
我一早上都坐立不安
I've been on pins and needles all morning.
晚餐如何
How was dinner?
完完全全是一场闹剧 唐娜
It was a complete and total shit show, Donna.
路易 发生什么事了
Louis, what happened?
发生的事情是
What happened was,
我发现我的梦中女神有主了
I found out the woman of my dreams is spoken for.
-她结婚了 -也有可能
- She's married? - She might as well be.
她有个住在加州的长♥期♥男友
She has this long-term boyfriend who lives in California
他们互相允许对方和别人约会
and they have this arrangement where they see other people.
即便如此 这也是我一生中最美妙的一晚
And even though it was the most wonderful night of my life,
我要继续前进了
I'm moving on.
我不明白
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表