剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第六季 第十四集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on Suits
不行
It's a no.
我以为你喜欢这个想法
I thought you liked the idea.
那是在我意识到它只会说点俏皮话和时评之前
That was before I realized that it was nothing but sassy remarks.
我还以为你想让孩子和它的生父
I thought you wanted our baby to have a relationship
能够建立感情
with its biological father.
但是如果你像今天这么激动的话
If you're gonna get this worked up,
让我觉得我根本不了解你
it makes me think I don't really know you.
要是我能让它更像你呢
What if I could make it more like you?
也许我能让它学到你的心
I might be able to give it the ability to learn from your heart.
你真的觉得这可能吗
You really think we could do that?
我觉得值得一试
We can try.
瑞秋·赞恩有资格成为律师
Rachel Zane deserves to be in the Bar.
你不仅不能阻止她
You're not only gonna stop blocking her,
如果有人阻止她你还要出面干预
you're gonna run interference for her if someone else does.
作为回报 你会做我让你做的事
And in return, you'll do what I want.
不 但我会为了其他事情帮你
No, but I'll do what you want for something else.
我们要对极速数据处理公♥司♥
We need to come up with a lawsuit
-提起诉讼 -不
- against Velocity Data Solutions. - No.
不行是什么意思
What do you mean, "No"?
制♥造♥诉讼来操控股价是违法的
Fabricating a lawsuit to manipulate a stock is illegal.
我们找个正当的诉讼理由就不算违法
It's not illegal if we find a legitimate suit.
我们把这差事搞定 恢复你的律师资格
Let's finish the job and get you back to being a lawyer.
"建筑施工需以证明书形式
"Tenants are required to be notified
通知所有租户"
of all construction by certified letter."
你说这算不算证明书
Is this a certified letter or not?
-反对 -这就是那个欺诈律师
- Objection. - Your Honor, this is the fraudulent attorney.
你再在庭上开口就会被逐出法庭
Open your mouth in my courtroom again and you will be removed.
格雷迪先生 你是否要反对
Mr. Grady, do you have an objection or not?
-我不反对 -那法庭别无选择
- I don't. - Then the court has no choice
只能判决有偏见驳回起诉
but to dismiss this case with prejudice.
那个阻止你面试的人
The guy holding up your interview
想让我们帮他办件事
was trying to get us to do something
因为他以为能威胁到我们
because he thought he could.
-那你要帮他办吗 -要
- Are you going to? - Yes.
-他要 -你说的是我想的那个意思吗
- He is. - Are you saying what I think you're saying?
我答应
I'm in.
好了 瑞秋已经走了
Okay, Rachel's gone.
别唬我
I don't want any bullshit.
告诉我 不管我们做什么
You're telling me that no matter what we do,
瑞秋都能当成律师
Rachel's getting into the Bar?
我能告诉你 如果她当不成
What I'm telling you is if she doesn't get in,
也绝不会是因为那个混♥蛋♥的阻拦
that asshole isn't gonna be the one that stopped her.
好 我答应
Okay. I'm in.
我们要做什么
What do we have to do?
我告诉你了
I told you what we need to do.
我们得拉低极速数据处理公♥司♥的股价
We need to make a dent in Velocity Data's stock.
哈维 这可不是小事
Harvey, that's no joke.
你知道我们得告他们多少钱
You realize how much we're gonna have to sue them for
才会产生这样的影响吧
to make their earnings take a hit?
当然了
You're damn right I do.
他们是家大公♥司♥
They're a huge company,
所以必须得是一记重拳
which means it's got to be something huge.
我都不确定那是否会有关系
I don't even know if that matters.
不管我们告他们什么
No matter what we sue them for,
他们都会想和解的
they're just gonna want to settle.
我知道
I know that.
所以我们得坚持他们承认有罪
Which means we need to insist on an admission of guilt.
我懂了
I get it.
你要我通过法律诊所来搞
You want me to run this whole thing through the clinic.
只有这样才能看上去合法合理
It's the only way to make it look legitimate.
哈维 我不知道我能不能说服纳森
Harvey, I don't know if I can convince Nathan to do that.
你最好说服他 如果有人发现
Well, you better, because if anyone figures out
我们是为了个人利益
that we're doing this for personal gain,
你就绝对当不成律师了
your chance of getting into the bar is gone.
等等 你还是合唱团的队长
Wait, you were Captain of the Glee Club?
正式职称是中校
The official title is Lieutenant Colonel,
但你不知道也没关系
but that's cool you didn't know that.
天啊 你17岁还戴牙套
Oh, my God. You still had braces at 17.
其实 我28岁又戴过
Actually, I had them again at 28.
这个 你的鼻道
Between this, your nasal passages,
皮肤治疗 还有足部手术
the skin tag epidemic and the foot surgeries,
你做过好多的手术啊
you really had a lot of medical procedures.
塔拉 我知道你在想什么
Tara, I know what you must be thinking
我发誓
and I swear,
我不会把我的毛病遗传给我们的孩子的
I will not pass any of my maladies onto our child.
路易 我没想那个
Louis, I wasn't thinking that,
但你知道生物角度讲
but you do understand that biologically
-这不是你的孩子吧 -当然
- this isn't your child. - Of course I do.
好
Okay.
但我是想 我们至少该要一个自己的孩子
But I was thinking we would have at least one child of our own.
至少
At least?
至少
At least.
你是对的 路易
You were right, Louis.
了解彼此很好玩
Getting to know each other is fun.
你来了 太好了 我需要你帮忙
Good, you're here. I need your help.
是为了法拉盛工人赔偿的事吗
Is this about the worker comp case from Flushing?
不 是为了极速数据处理公♥司♥
No, this is about Velocity Data Solutions.
-他们怎么了 -他们不干净
- What about them? - They're a dirty company.
他们多年来干坏事不受惩罚
They've been getting away with shit for years.
我在皮尔逊-斯佩克特工作时一直不能找他们麻烦
I could never go after them when I worked at Pearson Specter
因为我们当时总是站在另一边的
because we were always on the other side of these things,
但我现在可以对他们追责了
but I can go after them now.
迈克 如果这需要我上庭
Mike, if this is going to require me going to court--
不会的
It's not.
奥利佛 我清楚那天发生的事
Look, Oliver, I know what happened the other day.
但你不上庭也可以做个好律师
But you don't have to be a trial lawyer to be a great lawyer.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说 你有其他律师没有的技艺
I'm saying that you have skills that other lawyers don't have
我会马上让你好好使用你的技艺
and I'm gonna put those skills to use right now.
-你需要什么 -那些箱子
- What do you need? - You see those boxes?
那是极速公♥司♥这20年来和解的所有案子
That's every case that Velocity has settled in the last 20 years
原告的名字都被封存了
where the names of the plaintiffs have been sealed.
我们得查明他们都是谁
We need to figure out who those people are,
他们收钱保了什么密
what they got paid not to say,
然后我们要让他们所有人出来作证
and then we need to get every damn one of them to come forward.
迈克 他们把你怎么了
Mike, what did these guys do to you?
他们没把我怎么样 奥利佛
They didn't do anything to me, Oliver.
我就是不喜欢别人认为
I just don't like it when people think
就因为没人注意
they can get away with anything
他们就可以为所欲为
just because nobody is watching.
-好快啊 -什么好快
- That was fast. - What was fast?
我以为你是来告诉我
Well, I assume you're here to tell me
你针对极速提起了诉讼
you filed suit against Velocity.
我来告诉你的是 克雷格
What I'm here to tell you, Craig,
是迈克·罗斯会处理极速的案子
is Mike Ross is gonna handle Velocity.
那我们就有问题了
Then we have a problem,
我可不是跟迈克·罗斯做的交易
'cause I didn't cut a deal with Mike Ross.
我是跟你做的交易
I cut a deal with you.
而你是企业法律顾问而我不是
And there's a reason you're an in-house counsel
-是有原因的 -什么意思
- and I'm not. - What are you talking about?
一旦我们丢下我们要丢的炸♥弹♥
Once we drop whatever bomb we're gonna drop,
他们肯定想和解 不认罪
they're gonna want to settle without an admission of guilt
大家都知道 我就专门和解
and everyone knows settling is what I do.
所以迈克·罗斯要把这事闹上法庭
So Mike Ross is gonna take this to court?
他都不是个律师
He's not even a goddamn lawyer.
这就对了 克雷格
Welcome to the conversation, Craig.
我就是来说这事
That's what I'm here to talk about.
你要搞定迈克的听证会
You're gonna make Mike's hearing official.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表