剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第六季 第十二集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
这是你最后一次骗爸爸了
You made a fool out of Dad for the last time.
-哈维 -鲍比
?- Harvey-- - Bobby
你滚出我父亲的房♥子
You get the hell out of my father's house.
我要么拿走那个东西
I am walking out of here with that thing in my hands,
要么明早把你的律所置于死地
or I am putting your firm in the ground.
-画是你的了 -你跟我说过那幅画
- Take the painting. - You told me that painting
是你跟你妈妈唯一的快乐回忆
was the one happy memory you had of your mother.
我今天填的每张申请表
Every application I filled out today
安全与保密信息
你受过任何安保训练吗
你是否曾被判刑
都问我有没有被判过罪
asked if I was a convicted felon.
我选了那个选项 没有地方会雇我
None of these places are gonna hire me after I check that box.
去法律诊所不是重回正轨的唯一途径
A legal clinic isn't the only way to get back.
你是在给我提供一份教书的工作吗
Are you offering me a teaching job?
-没错 -这很好玩吗
- I am. - You think this is funny?
想到我们的老师上周还在坐牢就快把我笑死了
Cracks me up that our teacher was in prison last week.
你想的从来只有
All you care about is proving to me
向我证明你该做管理合伙人
that you should be managing partner,
即使全世界的人都认为你不应该
when everyone in the world knows that you shouldn't.
所以如果你认为我会让你成为管理合伙人
So, if you think I'm gonna let you be managing partner,
那你真是脑子坏掉了
you're out of your goddamn mind!
有个学生告诉了他父母你进过监狱
One of the students told his parents that you were in prison.
我试着向他们解释 但...
I tried to explain the situation to them, but...
很抱歉 迈克
I'm sorry, Mike.
他们都要走了 唐娜
They're all leaving, Donna--
先杰西卡 现在又是迈克
first Jessica and now Mike.
他们是我的家人
They're family.
你一直说的像只有我们是你的家人一样
You always talk like we're your only family.
你得处理好和你母亲之间的关系
You need to go make things right with your mother.
迈克 你怎么在这儿
Mike, what are you doing here?
学校不是7点上课吗
I thought school started at 7:00.
课是开始了 只是带课的不是我了
It does. I just don't work there anymore.
什么
What?
怎么回事
What happened?
有个学生告诉家长我是个罪犯
One of the students told their parents I was a criminal.
他们去找了总主教
They went to the archdiocese, and...
沃克神父也没办法
you know, Father Walker had no choice.
你昨晚怎么没跟我说
Why didn't you tell me this last night?
因为我不想破坏你的兴头
'Cause I didn't want to step on your moment.
路易的邀约让你那么开心
You were so happy about Louis' offer.
你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do?
我要花一天 享受我作为自♥由♥人的生活
I'm gonna take the day to enjoy my life as a free man.
明天
And then tomorrow...
我要再重新开始
I'm gonna start all over again.
七年前
雷在楼下等你
Ray's downstairs waiting for you.
我没叫他来
I didn't call him.
是我叫的
I did.
他拿了你的黑西装和过夜包
He's got your black suit and an overnight bag,
他会送你去火车站
and he's taking you to the train station.
唐娜
Donna...
你得去参加你父亲的葬礼 哈维
You need to go to your father's funeral, Harvey.
我不能 这里事太多
I can't. There's too much going on here.
听我说 你刚刚经历了丧亲
Listen to me--you just suffered a huge loss,
却还一副照常办公的样子
and you're acting like it's business as usual.
我是一副我有工作要做的样子
I'm acting like I've got a job to do.
哈维 如果你不为他哀悼
Harvey, if you don't grieve him--
我会以我自己的方式哀悼父亲
I will grieve my father in my own way.
你不会的
No, you won't.
你只会封闭情感 硬撑下去 但是
You'll bottle it up, and you'll try to move on, but--
她也会去 唐娜
She's gonna be there, Donna.
我知道
I know she is.
但葬礼的重点不是她
But this funeral isn't about her.
也不是你
And it's not about you.
是你父亲
It's about your dad...
那个你在这世界上爱他超过任何人的人
the man you love more than anyone in the entire world.
如果你不去跟他道别
And if you don't say good-bye to him,
你会后悔一辈子
you're gonna regret that for the rest of your life.
唐娜 你来这儿干什么
Donna, what are you doing here?
问题是 你怎么还在这儿
The question is, what are you still doing here?
如今
我给你定了早8点去波士顿的班机
I made you an 8:00 reservation to Boston,
所以你现在应该在路上了
which means you should be halfway there by now.
我错过了班机
I missed my flight.
哈维 你从不会错过班机
Harvey, you never miss your flight.
上次你说你错过时
And the last time you said you did,
也是在对我撒谎
you were lying to me then, too.
-唐娜 -告诉我
- Donna... - Please tell me
你不是改主意不想见她了吧
you didn't change your mind about seeing her.
我没有
I didn't.
那问题在哪
Then what's the problem?
我已经七年没见她了
I haven't seen the woman in seven years.
而上次
The last time I did--
我知道上次发生了什么
I know what happened the last time you did.
听我说
Listen to me.
每天 你都在这个世界里
Every day you go out in the world,
想办法赢一把
and you find a way to win.
你就是这样的人 你就做这个
It's who you are. It's what you do.
唐娜 这无关输赢
Donna, this isn't about winning.
是有关的
Yes, it is.
但这次这事并不是只关系到一个人
But it's not just one person in this case,
而是两个
it's two,
现在 你们都在输
and right now you're both losing.
如果我做不到呢
What if I can't do it?
那就别上飞机
Then don't get on that plane.
但那边的那个包
But that bag sitting over there
让我觉得你愿意原谅她了
tells me that you're ready to forgive her.
如果是这样 你只需要原谅就行
And if you are, then that's all you need to do.
诉讼双雄 第六季 第十二集
-纳森 -你还记得我
- Nathan. - You remember me.
我记得每个人 你来做什么
I remember everyone. What are you doing here?
我来是因为你去送简历时
I'm here because I may not have been there
我虽然没在诊所
when you dropped off your résumé,
但那里还是归我管的
but I still run that clinic.
我是来给你份工作的
I'm here to offer you a job.
-我不明白 -海克特·苏雷兹
- I don't understand. - Hector Suarez.
你应该也记得他吧
I'm assuming you remember him, too, right?
-他怎么了 -你走后
- What about him? - Well, after you left,
我把你写的文件捡回来了
I picked up your file.
我猜猜 你把他留在了国内
Don't tell me--you kept him in the country.
不 迈克 是你做到的
No, Mike. You did.
我还想"这人或许有天真能当上律师"
I thought, "Maybe this guy will become a lawyer someday."
然后去年我在报纸上读到了你的事
And then I read about you in the paper last year
才得知你没当上
and found out you never did.
你知道我两次假扮律师
So you knew that I faked being a lawyer twice,
却还来给我一份工作
and you're still here to offer me a job?
我本不会 但我看到了这个
I wouldn't be, except for this.
你说了实话
You told the truth.
就我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
这意味着你值得我冒险试试
that means you're worth taking a chance on.
你还真是个圣母
Wow, you really are a do-gooder.
我不是为你
I'm not here to do good for you.
是为了我的诊所
I'm here to do good for my clinic,
因为我能雇城内顶尖律所
because I'm hiring a partner-level attorney
能达到合伙人级别的律师
from one of the top firms in the city
还只付他倒咖啡的小哥一样低的工资
for the price of the kid who gets me my coffee.
你还有专给你倒咖啡的小哥
You have a kid who gets you coffee?
没有 付不起
No, we can't afford that.
但如果付得起 我会付他跟你一样的工资
But if we could, I'd pay him what I'm gonna pay you.
你来不来
So are you in or not?
什么时候上班
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表