剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
你逗我呢吧
You've got to be kidding me.
绝对没有
I shit you not.
好吧 我懂了
well, I get it.
你为他全力辩护
You give him a full-throttle defense,
取得他的信任
gain his trust,
然后向上帝祈祷迈克能釜底抽薪
and hope to God Mike cuts his legs out.
正是这样
Exactly.
怎么了
What?
他会把他的投资业务交给我们打理吗
Is he gonna give us his investment business?
除非我们赢了这场官司
Not until after we win.
但我们又不能赢
Which we're hoping we don't.
-杰西卡 我必须要这样做 -哈维 别紧张
- Jessica, I have to do this. - Harvey, relax.
我同意 代理他能减少经济负担
I'm on board. It pays the bills,
我们还能利用它来找到更多的业务
and we can leverage it into more business anyway,
但我们最好尽快利用
but we'd better leverage it fast,
因为输掉这场官司对迈克也许是好事
because losing this case might be good for Mike,
但对我们来说不是
but it's not gonna be good for us,
我不知道你怎么想的
and I don't know about you,
但我想再次回到顶峰
but I'd like to get back on top.
这正是我所想的
There's nothing I'd like more,
也是我来这里的原因
which is why I came in here.
你需要什么
What do you need?
我需要你让那些交易员帮个忙
I need you to get something from those traders.
站起来 罗斯 你被单独监禁了
On your feet, Ross. You're going to solitary.
什么 等等 你什么意思
What? Wait, what are you talking about?
你听到我说的了 单独监禁24小时 走吧
You heard me. 24 hours, let's go.
不 我哪也不跟你去
No, I'm not going anywhere with you
除非你告诉我到底发生了什么
until you tell me what's going on.
我让你去哪你就去哪
You'll go where I tell you to,
否则你就等着尝尝这个的滋味
or you'll get acquainted with this.
听着 我只想知道为什么
Listen to me. I just want to know why--
再问问题 监禁时间就翻倍
Next question makes it 48 hours.
走不走
You coming or not?
你做了什么
What did you do?
杰西卡 太好了 我找到你了
Jessica--good, I caught you.
瑞秋 怎么了
Rachel, what is it?
你还记得无罪计划的案子吗
Do you remember my Innocence Project case?
我怎么能不记得呢 厉害的瑞秋
How could I not? Badass Rachel.
谢谢你 我接了那个案子
Well, thank you. So I took it,
但现在他们说那个案子不符合无罪计划
but now they're saying that it doesn't qualify.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你想让我们作为公益诉讼来接下那个案子
You want us to take it on as a pro bono.
我需要的仅仅是你每周花一个小时监督我
All I need is one hour a week of supervision,
如果我需要出庭 你得陪着我
and if I need to appear in court, you come with me.
我知道我要求很多 但是
I know that that's a lot to ask, but--
瑞秋 我希望我能告诉你我有额外的一小时给你
Rachel, I wish I could tell you I had an extra hour to give,
-但我没有 -杰西卡 拜托了
- but I don't. - Jessica, please.
如果你能跟我来见见这个男人
If you would just come with me and meet this man--
不 这正是我所说的
No, this is my point.
我才发现我们拥有的将律所扶上正轨的时间
I just found out we have less time than I thought we did
比我们想得更少
to get this firm back on its feet,
我负担不起花任何额外的时间在其他事情上
and I can't afford to spend one minute on anything else.
但 我真的
But, I mean, really--
瑞秋 我很抱歉
Rachel, I'm sorry.
失陪了
Now if you'll excuse me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你的心理咨♥询♥师吧 罗先生
Thank your counselor, Mr. Rowe.
-我会的 -你一定很信任他
- I will. - You must trust him a lot
才敢让他知道你的打算
to let him in on your little arrangement.
我确实信任
I do.
他帮了我 虽然他不认同这件事
He helped me, even though he doesn't approve of this.
听起来你也不太认同
Sounds like you don't either.
这与我认同与否毫不相关
It's not up to me to approve or not.
你来这里就是为了告诉我这些
Is that what you came down here to tell me?
不 我来这里是想告诉你
No, I came down here to tell you I've been doing this
我做这行很久了
a long time,
我见过很多犯人来了又走
and I've seen a lot of inmates come and go.
这种交易 它们并不总是很顺利的
These kind of deals, they don't always work out so well.
你是说我会在这待上整整两年
You saying you think I'll be here for the whole two years?
我是说 我希望最终结果不会变得更糟
I'm saying I hope it doesn't turn out even worse than that.
不是已经休市了吗
I thought the markets were closed.
《华尔街: 金钱永不眠》
Did you ever see "Wall Street
看过吗
Money never sleeps"?
-这是什么 -看看就知道
- What's this? - Have a look.
让我把话说清楚 我雇了你
Let me get this straight. I hire you,
结果你做的第一件事就是来找我帮忙
and the first thing you do is come to me for a favor?
之前你是我的租客时 我来找你帮过忙
I came to you for a favor when you were my tenant.
现在作为你的律师 我是来给你一个商机
Now, as your lawyer, I am coming to you with an opportunity.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
这不是一个慈善捐赠
That's not a charitable donation.
你接了它 你会得到该有的报酬
You do this, you'll get paid for it.
-多少 -足够多
- How much? - Enough.
我怎么知道没有风险
How do I know I'm not leaving something on the table?
因为我做事从来把握十足
Because I never leave anything on the table.
好吧
All right.
我不明白
You know, I don't get it.
你明显是个顶尖的律师
You're obviously a big-time attorney,
现在你却转租给我
and now you're subletting to me.
这是怎么一回事
What the hell happened here?
-你不知道吗 -我为什么会知道
- You don't know? - Why would I?
-谷歌♥一下 -这么糟啊
- Google it. - That bad?
我们雇了个律师
We hired a lawyer.
后来发现他说了谎 这毁掉了我们的声誉
Turns out he was a fraud. It ruined our reputation.
发现他说谎 还是你一直都知道
Turned out to be a fraud, or you knew he was a fraud?
晚安 斯图 明天见
Good night, Stu. See you in the morning.
典狱长 你这是...干什么
Warden, what are you-- what are you doing?
你知道迈克·罗斯
Did you know Mike Ross
那天晚上离开了监狱吗
left the prison grounds the other night?
-什么 -别跟我打哈哈
- What? - Don't bullshit me.
你知道他的律师 就我所知现在也是你的律师
Did you know his lawyer, who I understand is now also your lawyer,
贿赂了某些人把他带出去了吗
paid someone to get him out of here?
我完全不知道这事
I don't know anything about it.
那我想如果我问你
I suppose if I asked you
他贿赂了谁 你也会是一样的答案了
who he paid, you'd have the same answer.
如果下次我发现你说谎
I find out you're lying, next time,
进单独监禁的就会是你了
you are gonna be the one in solitary,
而且绝不只是一晚
and it won't be just one night.
-什么 -我只是在想象
- What? - I'm just thinking about
当这个混♥蛋♥发现
when this asshole finds out
你要废掉他吊销执照那招时的表情
you're gonna blow his bullshit suspension out of the water.
威廉 我会废掉它的
William, I am gonna blow it out of the water,
但我需要你先签了这个
but I'm gonna need you to sign this first.
史蒂芬投资集团是什么东西
What the hell is Stevens Investment Group?
是你以后所有交易都要由其经手的公♥司♥的名字
It's the company you're trading through from now on.
胡闹 他们还成我的主人了
Bullshit. They own me?
他们谁的主人都不是
They don't own anything.
只是纸面上看起来控制着你
They control you on paper,
除非你接下来90天想继续停业
and unless you want to shut down for the next 90 days,
否则就得这么办
this is what you have to do.
胡说
Well, bullshit.
那家伙要告我 你要怎么办
What are you gonna do if that guy indicts me,
让我签认罪协议 然后缓刑吗
cut a deal where I plead guilty, and I get probation?
因为如果这就是你的赢局
'Cause if this is what you consider winning,
那我还是换个律师比较好
I might as well find myself another lawyer.
好了 先生们 我准备听听辩论了
Okay, gentlemen, I'm ready to hear arguments,
但我得告诉你们
but I have to tell you,
除非昨晚国会出♥台♥了新法律
unless Congress passed a new law last night,
否则停业不会取消
this suspension stands.
没关系 法官大人
That's okay, Your Honor.
我客户的公♥司♥
My client's firm is now
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表