剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
But it's not my firm anymore.
是你们的
It's yours.
什么叫"我们的"
What do you mean, "Ours"?
意思是我已经决定退职了
I mean, I've decided to step down.
-什么 -杰西卡
- What? - Jessica--
这一路走过来
Listen, somewhere along the way,
我已经忘记了自己做律师的初衷
I forgot why I became a lawyer in the first place.
我不是要追求金钱和权力
And it wasn't just to fight for money and power.
而是要为更重要的事奋斗的
It was to fight for something more.
胡说 你这不是要为更重要的东西奋斗
Bullshit, you're not fighting for something more,
你是要逃跑
you're running away.
-路易 -不
- Louis-- - No.
我们累得四脚朝天才救下这家律所
We bust our ass to save this goddamn place,
她就决定放弃然后走人吗
she decides to up and leave?
我们为公♥司♥投入了心血的
We committed to this.
路易 她没有对不起你
Louis, she isn't doing this to you.
她是为了对得起自己
She's doing it for herself.
我不管她为什么
I don't give a shit why she's doing it.
这是极度自私的行为 这不能发生
It's selfish and self-serving and it's not gonna happen.
你以为我想这么做吗 路易
Do you think I want to goddamn want do this, Louis?
我别无选择
I have to do this.
我们刚把它们救回来
You can't just throw this all away
你不能就这么抛下一切
after we gave everything to save it.
够了
That's enough.
路易 在合伙人离开前
Louis, after the partners left,
我们发誓要贡献最后一点力量
we swore we were gonna dedicate every ounce of blood, sweat,
无论是血液汗水还是泪水 投入这里
and tears we had to this place.
但我们没有
But we didn't.
哈维和我一直专注于救出迈克
Harvey and I focused on getting Mike out,
杰西卡和瑞秋专注于伦纳德·贝利
Jessica and Rachel focused on Leonard Bailey,
而你则在一心寻找真爱
and you focused on finding love in your life.
-不是这样的 -就是这样的
- That's not true. - Yes it is.
我还没准备好放弃律所
I'm not ready to give up the firm.
没人说你要放弃律所 路易
No one's saying you have to give up the firm, Louis.
你只需要放我走
You just have to let me go.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
跟你说实话
Tell you the truth,
这是我人生第一次
for first time in my life,
完全充满了未知
I'm not sure about anything,
这一点真的让我怕得要死
and it scares the shit out of me.
但我确定我要这么做
But I'm sure I have to do this.
敬皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特
To Pearson Specter Litt.
敬皮尔逊-斯佩克特-利特
To Pearson Specter Litt.
你忙吗
You busy?
当然不忙
Of course not.
我知道你跟我说要花点时间思考
I know you told me to sleep on it.
但我不知道那意思是一天还是两天
I didn't know if that meant take a day, two days.
我真的没经历过这种情况
I've never really been in this position before.
-路易 对不起 -我要说的是
- Louis, I'm sorry-- - Here's the thing.
我思考了
I tried to sleep on it,
但我只能想象到没有你 和你
and all I could do was picture a life without you
还未出世的漂亮孩子的生活
and your beautiful unborn baby
只是想想以后我的生活里没有你
and it just made me crazy to think
都快要把我折磨疯了
I wouldn't be part a of it.
塔拉 你要知道我不会今天说好
But Tara, you need to know that I am not gonna say yes
明天就变卦
today and change my mind tomorrow.
我不知道在问你一个问题之前
And I don't know how to give you that reassurance
怎么给你保证
without asking you something first.
天呐 路易
Oh, my God, Louis.
塔拉·梅瑟
Tara Messer.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
愿意 路易 我愿意
Yes, Louis. I'll marry you.
杰西卡
Jessica.
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
我想在你去芝加哥之前跟你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you before you left for Chicago.
我很高兴 但我不会不说再见就离开的
I'm glad, but I wouldn't have left without saying good-bye.
我不是来说再见的
I didn't just come here to say good-bye.
我来问你 我跟你走怎么样
I came to see what you think about me coming with you.
律所怎么办
What about the firm?
我要离开律所
I'm leaving the firm.
杰西卡 如果你要为了我放弃一切
Jessica, if you're walking away from everything for me--
不 我不单是为你
No, I'm not doing this just for you.
我是为了我自己
I'm doing this for me.
我不想再做企业律师了
I don't want to be a co-operate lawyer any more.
如果你不想让我跟你一起去芝加哥
So, if you don't want me to come to Chicago with you,
我就不去
I won't.
但我要放弃律所了
But I'm walking away
无论如何
no matter what.
那就放下跟我走
Then walk away with me.
你会好起来的对吧
You gonna be okay?
她是我的导师
She was my mentor.
但是的 我会好起来
But yeah, I'm gonna be okay.
你想单独待会儿吗
You want to be alone?
不想
No.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表