剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
How could you possibly guess that?
格蕾琴的孙子都可以想到这一点
Gretchen's grandson could have guessed that.
路易 罗伯特·赞恩是只熊
Louis, Robert Zane is a bear,
而你激怒了他
and you just poked him.
我没有惹他 是他来惹我
I didn't poke him; he poked me
他大老远来到这里
when he came all the way down here
质疑我作为经营合伙人的能力
to question my ability to be managing partner.
不 他大老远来到这里
No, he came all the way down here
是因为想帮助我们
because he's trying to help us.
不管你想向他证明什么
And if you're trying to prove something to him,
-都不会奏效的 -不 会有用的
- it's not gonna work. - Oh, it is gonna work.
告诉你吧 我才刚刚开始
And for your information, I'm just getting started.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
也就是说格蕾琴还没回来
It means that Gretchen's still out,
我需要你帮我安排和杰瑞米·科恩会面
and I need you to set up a meeting with Jeremy Cohen.
路易 他是赞恩最大的客户
Louis, that's Zane's biggest client.
我当然知道他是谁
I know he goddamn is.
他将会成为我最大的客户
He's about to be my biggest client.
我不这么认为
I don't believe this.
你想告诉全世界
You're trying to tell the world
你应该成为经营合伙人
that you should be managing partner,
你做的第一件事却是
and the first thing you do is
烧掉你能看到的每一座桥
burn every bridge in sight?
我不在乎是否烧掉了曾经修建的每一座桥
I don't care if I burn every bridge ever built.
我不会让罗伯特·赞恩在杰西卡刚走时
I am not letting Robert Zane come in here
就立马跑来对我随意摆布
and push me around the day after Jessica leaves.
所以唐娜 赶快给杰瑞米·科恩打电♥话♥
So get Jeremy Cohen on the goddamn phone, Donna,
否则我绝对会记住你的
or I'm not gonna forget you didn't.
路易 那就千万别忘了
Then don't forget it, Louis.
因为当你被反咬一口的时候
Because when this comes back to bite you in the ass,
我希望你记住我曾经试图阻止你这么干
I want you to remember that I tried to stop you
但你不听我的
and you didn't listen.
哈维 你在这里做什么
What are you doing here, Harvey?
我来这里想要重新开始
I'm here for a fresh start.
重新开始 我想你的意思是
I assume by "Fresh start,"
你希望我现在能够帮助迈克·罗斯
you mean you want me to do something to help Mike Ross now
他被世界抛弃了
that he's out in the world.
安妮塔 你也听到了他对陪审团的陈词
Anita, you heard his speech to that jury.
那是他的天分 他却把它浪费了
He was given a gift and he threw it away.
而他的陈词之所以动人是因为那是真的
And the reason it was so effective is 'cause he meant it.
别绕圈子了 哈维
Get to the point, Harvey.
如果迈克来到
If Mike puts himself in front
律师品行委员会面前
of the character and fitness committee,
你能为他说话吗
will you stand up there with him?
真是难以置信
I don't believe this.
他在监狱还没待够三个月
He's not been in there three months,
你现在居然要求我帮他骗更多人
and you want me to help him con more people?
他不是想骗人 他是想帮别人
He's not trying to con people; he's trying to help people.
那就让他去施粥场打工
Then let him go work in a soup kitchen.
你证明了你的观点
Look, you proved your point.
全世界都知道他是骗子了
The whole world knows he's a fraud,
而且他也许是没有服满刑期
and he may not have served his entire sentence,
但他出来了就有权得到重新生活的权利
but he deserves a chance to lead a life now that he's out.
那你为什么不去找那个
So why don't you go back to the same person
把他弄出来的人呢
that got him out in the first place?
什么
What?
别一副你听不懂的样子
Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.
肖恩·卡荷尔跟我在委员会面前分量一样重
Sean Cahill has as much sway over that committee as I do,
而他欠迈克的人情 我不欠
and he owes Mike; I don't.
你为什么不去找他帮忙
So why aren't you going to him?
因为把他送进监狱的女人说的话
Because a word from the woman who put him away
比把他弄出监狱的男人的话有用一千倍
is worth a thousand from the guy who got him out.
说得好听 但你们俩为救那孩子
Nice try, but you two did something to get that kid out,
做了什么见不得人的事
and you don't want to shine a light on that
还不愿意招惹公众注意
by appearing together in public.
-不是这样的 -是吗
- That's not true. - No?
那我们现在就给卡荷尔打电♥话♥
Well, let's get Cahill on the phone right now
看看你们的谎言对不对得上
and see if his lies match your lies.
就知道
I didn't think so.
你还是迈克入狱时的你
You're the same man you were when Mike went in.
而他为了出狱做了肮脏的交易
And the fact that he made a crooked deal to get himself out
让我知道他也没变
lets me know that he is too.
安妮塔
Anita.
去骗别人吧 哈维
Sell it somewhere else, Harvey.
我不会信的
Because I'm done.
现在我知道学校为什么3点放学了
Now I know why school ends at 3:00.
为什么
Why's that?
因为如果上到6点
'Cause if it went till 6:00,
老师真的会死的
no teacher would ever come back again.
看来第一天不顺利啊
I take it you had a rough first day.
你怎么没告诉我你要我带的是
You never told me you were gonna put me in a class
一班少年犯
full of juvenile delinquents.
告诉你了你还会接受吗
Would you have taken my offer if I had?
不知道
I don't know.
迈克 你说你想帮助别人
Michael, you said you wanted to help people.
这些孩子就需要你的帮助
These kids need your help.
我想作为律师帮助别人
I wanted to help people as a lawyer,
不想做老师
not as a teacher.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
区别在于 委托人真的想让我帮他们
Difference is, clients actually want my help.
迈克 这些孩子是需要你
Michael, these kids need it.
只是他们自己还不知道
They just don't know it.
我还是不确定 神父 这
I don't know, Father. This is...
迈克 如果我只是需要个有学历
Michael, if I just needed someone to grade papers
能点名签到的人
and take attendance,
训练只猴子都能用
I could've got a trained monkey to do that.
我想要你来 是因为我认为
I wanted you because I thought you, of all people,
你最可能打动他们
could get through to them.
就两周时间我怎么可能做到
Yeah, how am I supposed to do that in two weeks?
如果两周不够
If it takes more than two weeks,
就多用点时间
so be it.
康罗伊神父不是度假去了吧
Father Conroy's not on vacation, is he?
不 迈克尔 确实不是
No, Michael, he's not.
他得了癌症
He's got cancer.
也许再也不会回来了
He's probably never coming back.
你到底打算什么时候告诉他们
And when exactly were you planning on letting them in on that?
你瞒着他们对他们可没好处
'Cause you're not doing them any favors by keeping it from them.
没错 是没好处
You're right. I'm not.
本来打算这周告诉他们 结果你出现了
I was gonna tell them this week, but then you showed up.
我知道你不相信命定之说 迈克尔
I know you don't think things happen for a reason, Michael,
但我信
but I do.
我想也许你当时来见了我
I thought maybe the reason you came to see me when you did
是因为教师是你的命运
is because teaching's your real calling.
如果你明天不愿意再来我会理解的
I'll understand if you don't want to come back tomorrow.
告诉我一声就行
Just let me know.
他们的课我就自己来
I'll take the class myself.
好了 所有人回座位
All right, everyone take your seats.
你能把球收起来吗
Could you put the ball away?
还有手♥机♥
Cell phones too.
我不说第二遍
I'm not gonna say it again.
都给我坐下
Sit the hell down!
我今天来本来是想谈谈昨天发生的事
I was gonna come in here and talk about what happened yesterday.
我觉得你们都有胆量
I figured if you guys had the balls
把那幅画放在我桌上
to put that picture on my desk,
那你们也够年纪
then you're probably old enough
可以听听监狱是什么样
to hear about what prison was like,
听听我是犯了什么事
what I did to get there,
每天是怎样深怕自己被人杀掉的事了
how I thought about being killed every single day.
我现在不想聊我的事情了
I don't want to talk about me.
对你们来说我谁也不是
I'm -- I'm nobody to you.
康罗伊神父快死了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表