剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我拒绝了
to turn on him, I said no.
你必须拒绝他们啊 他是清白的
You had to turn them down. He didn't do it.
不 我必须拒绝他们
No, I had to turn them down,
是因为涉案的不止他一个
because he's not the only one involved.
什么
What?
你问我当晚喝酒的原因
You asked me why I was drinking that night.
我喝酒是因为我发现长久以来不断努力
It was because I found out the thing that I worked so hard on
想到得到那自恋狂的认同的做法不过是谎言
to get that prick's approval was nothing but a lie.
-你的那个交易软件 -没错 我的软件
- Your trading program. - Yeah, my program.
到头来他根本就没用
Turns out he wasn't using it at all.
他其实一直都在内♥幕♥交易
He was just insider trading the whole time.
好 所以等你回家了 把这事告诉吉尔
Okay, so you got home, you told Jill,
她却不相信你
and she didn't believe you.
不 迈克
No, Mike.
她不只相信我 她...
She not only believed me, she...
她早就知情了
she already knew.
她参与了
She was in on it.
没错
Yeah.
所以我跑出家门 喝得酩酊大醉
So I went out, and I got drunk.
等我恢复意识了
And the next thing I knew,
发现要不然自己在牢里蹲三年
I had to choose between going to prison for three years,
要不然孩子们就再也见不到他们的妈妈了
or the mother of my children going away for a whole lot more.
凯文 你得...
Kevin, you got--
好了 我已经抹去了
Okay, I have removed
凯尔曼一家在这里生活的所有痕迹
every possible trace of the Kellmans' existence
并且全部替换成你的风格了
and replaced it with yours.
我现在要做的就是往冰箱里塞满西梅汁
Now all I have to do is fill the refrigerator with prune juice,
接着设置好...
and then I've got to set up the--
-好了 出去 -什么
- Okay, get out. - What?
出去是什么意思 我得设置好...
What do you mean get out? I haven't set up the--
她把车停好了 她要到了
She's pulling up. She's here,
我不想让她看到我们呆在一起
and I don't want her to see us together
然后误会我们
and get the wrong idea.
-能产生什么误会 -好了 你难道还不懂吗
- And exactly what idea is that? - Okay, don't you understand?
没有女人比得过你
No woman could compete with you,
只要她认为你我有一丝机会
if she thought there was even a chance
成为情侣
of you and I being together.
-真的吗 -假的 她完爆你十条街
- Really? - No, she blows you away.
现在 赶紧给我出去 从便门走
Now, get the hell out, and use the service entrance.
塔拉 你来啦
Tara, you're here.
天呐
Oh, my God.
路易 这里真是太美了
Louis, this place is wonderful.
你拥有这套房♥子多久了
How long have you had it?
世代都住在这里 我曾祖母
Had it for generations. Great-grandma Litt,
常常在炉火边织毛衣
she used to make wool right over there by the fire.
这里的采光真是太完美了
The natural light is phenomenal.
完美
Phenomenal.
窗外的景色充斥着野性之美
And there's a wildness to the landscape,
和自♥由♥自在的气息
an uninhibited energy.
野性 自♥由♥自在
Wild. Uninhibited.
这里太适合我们了 路易
It's perfect for us, Louis.
很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you like it.
不止喜欢 我是爱这里
I don't just like it. I love it.
正如我爱你一样
Just like I love you.
塔拉 我爱你...
Oh, Tara, I love you--
-什么 -的主意
- What? - It.
你的主意...就是你之前说的那个
Your idea...what you were talking about earlier.
-什么主意 -发生什么了
- Which idea? - What happened?
路易 你没事吧
Louis, are you okay?
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
什么事都没有
Nothing's going on here.
你们跑到我家来干什么
What the hell are you doing in my house?
-你家吗 -路易 他们是谁
- Your house? - Louis, who are these people?
你说的他们就是这套房♥的
These people are the registered owners
登记持有人
of this property.
就是这套你说你们家
You mean the one you said had been
世世代代都住在这儿的房♥子吗
in your family for generations?
他说谎 我们亲手建的这套房♥
That's a lie. We built this house ourselves,
直到五分钟之前 我们还想卖♥♥给他的
and until five minutes ago, we were gonna sell it to him.
塔拉 听我解释
Tara, I can explain.
我不想听你解释 我已经听够了
I don't need you to explain. I've heard enough.
塔拉 请等一下
Tara, wait. Please.
塔拉 等一下
Tara, please wait.
你知道吗 我听说过你这样的人
You know, I've heard about people like you.
你想从我这得到免费的设计建议
You're trying to get free design work out of me,
然后再决定要不要买♥♥这栋房♥子
so you can decide whether or not you want to buy this house.
事情完全不是这么回事
That has nothing to do with it.
是吗 因为一开始
Really? Because, first,
你就想让我开工
you tried to get me to work on this
却又不带我看实物
without even seeing the space.
然后又找借口把我骗到这来
Then you lured me out here under false pretenses.
所以不如你来告诉我到底是怎么回事
So why don't you tell me what, exactly, is going on here?
我对你撒谎说我在汉普顿斯有房♥子
I lied to you about owning a house in the Hamptons
这样我就有机会多和你在一起
so I could spend time with you.
什么 你为什么要这么做呢
What? Why--why would you do that?
因为你如此的完美 漂亮
Because you are perfect, and beautiful,
智慧而又有才华
and intelligent, and talented,
而且我完全配不上
and so far out of my league.
这是我唯一能想到的争取一些时间
It was the only thing that I can come up with to find the time
让你爱上我的办法
I needed to make you fall for me.
你竟然愿意为此买♥♥一栋房♥子并重新装♥修♥
You were willing to buy and remodel an entire house to do that?
是的
I was.
这是我听过最浪漫的事了
That's the most romantic thing I've ever heard.
-真的吗 -是的 真的
- Really? - Yeah. Yes, really.
塔拉 你愿意和我一起吃饭吗
Tara, would you like to have dinner with me?
我很愿意 路易
I'd love to, Louis.
你在忙什么
What are you working on?
在处理一份委托书
An engagement letter.
你找到了一个新客户
You got a new client.
我给律所找了两个客户
I got us two new clients.
这就是你前几天要处理的事
So that's what you had to do the other day.
差不多吧
Well, something like that.
前几天找到的客户今天又给我介绍了一个
The one I got the other day led to the one I got today.
那很棒
That's great.
是啊 你有什么事
Yeah, what's on your mind?
我知道你说过这周晚些时候
I know you said that you'd give me
你会抽出一个小时留给我
an hour of your time later this week,
但我今天晚上就要用
but I need that hour tonight.
瑞秋 今天我很累了
Rachel, it's been a long day.
我们能早上再聊吗
Can we talk about this in the morning?
不行杰西卡 我等不了了
No, Jessica, we can't.
伦纳德·贝利的处决日期已经定下来了
Leonard Bailey's execution date's been set,
我不知道要怎么跟一个人说他马上就要死了
and I don't know how to tell a man that he's going to die.
你知道 我一直都清楚
You know, I always knew
吉尔和我是不同世界的人
that Jill and I were from two different worlds.
她是萨特家的人 而我只是
And she was a Sutter, and I was just--
一个只擅长与数字打交道
A guy who was good with numbers
除此之外别无所长的人
and didn't have much else?
原以为她明白这一点
Figured it was only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before she came to her senses,
但她从未后悔过
but she never did.
我猜猜 威廉一直不接受你和吉尔在一起
Well, let me guess, William never accepted it.
对 所以当他要求我开♥发♥那种算法
No. So when he asked me to develop that algorithm,
我想 我的机会来了
I thought, "This is my chance."
当我把算法给他时 他十分自豪
And when I gave it to him, he acted so proud.
开始称我为他的乘龙快婿
Started calling me his genius son-in-law.
但其实我只是世上最大的傻瓜
But I was really just the world's biggest sucker,
因为我让那个混♥蛋♥骗了我
because I let that son of a bitch get one over on me,
我余生都会为此后悔不已
and I'll regret it for the rest of my life.
要是你也能骗他一次呢
What if you could get one over on him?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表