剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
而其实是另一回事
when, really, you were another,
而这正是你谎称自己是律师的
which is what you did the entire time
整个过程中干的
you pretended to be an attorney
也是我认为你现在正在做的事
and what I believe you are doing to this body right now.
主席先生
Mr. Chairmen,
如果她在他陈述中就对他的人格进行抨击
if she's going to impugn his character while he's speaking,
那他就有权找人为他作证
then he's entitled to let someone else speak for him.
这不是庭审
This isn't a trial.
我们不允许品性证人发言
We don't allow character witnesses here.
事实上 协会允许
Actually, you do.
第四章16A款规定
Article 4, 16A.
申请人允许请证人出席
Applicants are allowed a witness as a rebuttal
反驳由协会成员提出的指控
for an accusation leveled by a committee member.
那条规定已经30年没用过了
That article hasn't been cited in 30 years.
也许是因为从来没有申请人被迫
Maybe that's because no applicant has ever had to stand
由送自己进监狱的人品评过
before the person who put them away.
有道理
You make a point.
我们明天一早听取你找到的
We'll pick this up first thing in the morning
证人的陈述 谢谢
with your witness. Thank you.
瑞秋 你的话帮了我大忙
Rachel, that was exactly what I needed.
-要不是你... -我知道
- If you hadn't done that... - I know.
但现在我更担心的是
But right now I'm more concerned with the fact
她会让成员们讨厌你
that she's turning them against you.
也就是说即使哈维拉她下马
Which means even after Harvey kicks her off,
赛德尔要说服所有人也难上加难了
Seidel's job is gonna be that much harder.
而我们只有机会找一个人替我说话
And we only have one shot at having someone speak for me.
迈克 走吧 我们得赶紧回公♥司♥
Mike, come on. We gotta get back to the office
开始思考谁能做这件事
and start going through everyone it could be.
从正反两方面列个对比表格
We'll make a list of pros and cons.
瑞秋 我知道该找谁
Rachel... I know who it is.
朱利叶斯
Julius.
迈克 你怎么来了
Mike. What are you doing here?
我想找你谈谈
I was hoping we could talk.
抱歉 伙计 现在不方便
Look, I'm sorry, man. This is not a good time.
我刚把孩子哄睡着 我和妻子正...
I just put the baby down and the wife and I--
求你 不用很久的
Please, it won't take long.
明天我有场听证会
I got this hearing tomorrow
是律师协会的品行考核
for the Character portion of the Bar,
我想问你愿不愿意替我说话
and I wanted to ask if you'd speak for me.
你不介意我问下 为什么找我
You mind if I ask, why me?
因为你是我认识的人中唯一一个有资格
Because you're the only one I know who's qualified
告诉委员会我出来之后
to tell the board that I was a different man
已经不是以前那个人了
when I got out than when I went in.
无意冒犯 迈克
No offense, Mike...
但事实上 我不确定你是否改过自新了
but the truth is, I'm not sure you are.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说这个听证会在明天
I mean you said this hearing is tomorrow.
而你现在才来找我
But you're just now coming to me,
这意味着出了什么状况
which means something's going on.
状况就是把我抓起来的那个女人
What's going on is the woman who put me away
进入了听证委员会
managed to get herself on the committee,
而今她又当面挑衅我
and now she's slamming the door in my face.
-那她为什么要这么做 -朱利叶斯
- And why would she do that? - Julius--
迈克 你怎么会有听证会
Mike, how did you even get a hearing?
你说什么呢 我跟别人一样申请了
What are you talking about? I applied, like everyone else.
不 你跟别人不一样
No, you're not like everyone else.
-你都没上过法学院 -那不重要
- You didn't go to law school. - It doesn't matter.
有个例外叫"熟读法律"
There's an exception called "Reading the law."
发现了吗迈克 就这
See, right there, Mike,
听起来就像我在监狱里遇到的胡扯的骗子一样
that sounds like the bullshit artist I met in prison.
那你现在告诉我
So you tell me right now.
你是不是搞了什么事才弄到的听证会
Did you pull some shit to make this happen?
该死迈克 如果你不跟我坦白
Damn, Mike, if you can't be straight with me,
我就立马结束谈话
this conversation ends right here.
好吧 我承认
Yes, I did.
还是啊 夜幕下的真♥相♥
Finally. Some truth in the night.
朱利叶斯 我在一家法律诊所工作
Julius, I work at a law clinic,
但不是以律师身份
but not as a lawyer.
我曾有一个成为律师的机会摆在眼前
An opportunity presented itself for me to become one
而我拒绝了
and I turned it down,
然后我不得不坐在那
but then I had to sit there
眼睁睁看着一个女人因为我帮不上忙
and watch a woman get put on the street
而被赶到大街上
because I couldn't help her.
我知道我会一次又一次地
And I knew I'd have to watch that happen
看到这种情况
over and over and over.
所以当那个机会第二次出现时
So when that opportunity presented itself for the second time,
我抓住了
I took it.
因为我知道它如果消失就不会再来
Because I knew it would never come along again.
-你也不知道会怎么样 迈克 -我知道
- You don't know that, Mike. - I do know that.
所以你愿意的话可以拒绝
So you can say no if you want to,
但不能说我没有改变
but don't say I haven't changed.
因为你那晚在监狱遇到的迈克
Because the Mike you met that night in prison
永远不会像刚才那样对你说出真♥相♥
never would have told you the truth just now.
朱利叶斯 拜托了
Julius, please.
我需要这个机会
I need this.
这是地址
This is the address.
明早八点
It's tomorrow at 9:00.
我没有别人可找了
I don't have anyone else.
迈克
Mike, hey.
哈维 告诉我你有些好消息
Harvey, tell me you got some good news.
我确实有 我搞定了赛德尔
I do. I took care of Seidel.
他还是会支持你的
He's still gonna back you.
我不是说赛德尔
I'm not talking about Seidel.
我是说把吉布斯挤出委员会
I'm talking about getting Gibbs off that committee.
这事没那么容易
It's not that simple.
那有什么不容易的
What's not that simple about it?
我还没找到跟他有关的任何事
I haven't found anything on him yet.
哈维 我努力地赢得好感
Harvey, I am struggling to get someone on my side,
但只要她在委员会里
and every second that she is on that committee
就会说服人反感我
she is turning people against me.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
迈克 我跟你说过我来搞定
Mike, I told you I'd get it done.
我就一定会搞定的
I'll get it done.
-有什么收获 -没有
- Anything? - No.
和你一个小时前打电♥话♥时一样
It's the same as when you called an hour ago.
如果他杀了人去藏尸
If he killed someone and hid the body,
没有人知道会在哪
nobody knows where it is.
那你告诉我名单上下一个是谁
Then why don't you tell me who's next on the list.
哈维 我忙这个忙了一整天了
Harvey, I have been at this all day,
你说我们的时间所剩不多
and you said we don't have much time.
那你为什么不去忽悠那个家伙
Why don't you just bluff the guy
搞到你需要的东西
into giving you whatever you need?
因为这件事我们只有一次机会
Because we've only got one shot at this.
我掌握的信息越多
The more information I have,
我忽悠成功的可能性越大
the better chance a bluff is gonna work.
哈维 到底怎么了
Harvey, what's going on?
这不像你的风格宁愿待在屋里打电♥话♥
It isn't like you to stay in and make phone calls
也不去当面去会会别人
instead of confronting someone face-to-face.
要是我做不到
What if I can't do it
迈克不能成为律师呢
and Mike doesn't get into the Bar?
你怎么会这么说
How can you say that?
你是我见过最好的扑克玩家
You are the best poker player I have ever seen.
你能做到的
You can do it.
我觉得你不太明白 唐娜
I don't think you understand, Donna.
只有他不清白时忽悠才有用
A bluff only works if he's dirty.
要是这个家伙身家清白呢
What if the guy really is clean?
哈维 吉布斯把他从协会挤了出去
Harvey, Gibbs got him off the committee.
他并不清白
He's not clean.
别再说丧气话了
Now, enough is enough.
该做什么做什么去
Go do what you do.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表