剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
诉 讼 双 雄
第六季 第八集
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
你的处决日期已经定下来了
Your execution date has been set.
-什么时候 -三十天后
- When? - 30 days.
你说过你会找到玛利亚
You said you were gonna find Maria.
你们有一周时间来找到证人
You have one week to find a witness.
一周后 他的行刑日期就不会再变了
After that, his execution date is set in stone.
我们已经找到那个向萨特提供信息的人了
We found the guy who's been feeding Sutter his information.
菲利普·亚伦 我知道
Phillip Allen. I know.
两个小时前他来找我签协议
He came by to cut a deal two hours ago,
我跟他签了
so I gave him one.
-不 你没有 -冷静
- No you goddamn didn't. - Relax.
就证♥监♥会♥而言 迈克直接指向那位证人
As far as the SEC is concerned, Mike lead directly
这将让那个该死的混♥蛋♥的余生
to the witness who's gonna put that piece of shit away
都在监狱中悲惨的度过
for the rest of his life.
但你只有一个短暂的机会 可以向证♥监♥会♥自首
You have a small window to come clean with the SEC
以免牢狱之灾
and save yourself.
我不会背叛我父亲
I would never turn on my own father.
我不是为了那个杂种进了监狱
I didn't take this deal for that son of a bitch.
我进来是为了我很爱的妻子
I took it for my wife.
如果你再未经我的允许找她
And if you ever contact her again without my blessing,
我对天发誓我会痛扁你
I swear to God, I will beat the shit out of you.
吉米·罗杰斯找到了你们要找的失踪的证人
Jim Rogers found your missing witness.
她三年前去世了
She died three years ago.
你要告发你的室友
You're informing on your roommate.
我很清楚 你不快点把我弄出去
I know it, and if you don't get me out of here soon,
你的室友也要知道了
your bunkmate's gonna know it, too.
他们取消了与迈克的交易
They pulled Mike's deal.
真该死 是我逼他投向了你们
Goddamn it, I drove that guy to you!
但如果我把事情告诉他们
If I tell them that,
他们就会发现我们动过手脚
they're gonna know what we did.
肖恩 求你了 一定还有
Sean, please, there's got to be
别的办法能达到目的
another way to make this happen.
抱歉 哈维 恐怕没有
I'm sorry, Harvey, there isn't.
杰西卡 我能和你聊两句吗
Jessica, can I talk to you for a second?
哈维 能等等吗
Harvey, can it wait?
我刚得知了一个死刑案的坏消息
I just got some bad news about our death row case.
不行
No, it can't.
-卡荷尔刚刚取消了迈克的协议 -什么
- Cahill just pulled Mike's deal. - What?
我以为他是个言出必行的人
I thought he was a man of his word.
他说不是他
He's saying it wasn't him.
是他的领导干的 但这有什么区别呢
It was his superiors, but what difference does it make?
当然有区别
It makes all the difference in the world,
如果是他做的 那你可以越过他上报
because if it's him, you can go over his head.
如果我越过他
I go over his head,
那所有人都知道我们是串通的了
everybody knows we're in on this thing together.
所以你的意思是
So what you're telling me is,
不仅迈克的协议被取消了
not only are they pulling Mike's deal,
你还毫无意义地输了一个案子
but you're going to lose this case for nothing?
是的
Yeah.
差不多就这个意思
I guess that's what I'm telling you.
那你肯定不想听到我要说的这些话
Then you're not gonna like what I have to say.
如果迈克出不来
But if Mike's not getting out,
-也许你应该赢了案子 -什么
- you might as well win. - What?
哈维 我们现在正在重整旗鼓
Harvey, we're in the middle of building ourselves back up.
如果你输了这场官司 我们就回到起点了
You lose this case, we take it in the knee.
杰西卡 这个人犯罪了
Jessica, the guy is guilty.
但你是他的律师
And you're his goddamn lawyer.
接了这个案子
And you took this case.
如果不是为了救迈克出来
And I never would have taken it
我根本不会接这个案子
if it wasn't to get Mike out.
但你确实接了
Well, you did take it.
这也将把我们打回原点
And if it's just gonna kick us back down the mountain,
我不在乎你用什么手段
then I don't care what it takes.
赢下这场官司
You win that goddamn case.
我们现在开始审理公诉人
We're gathered to hear the United States
对威廉·萨特内♥幕♥交易指控的案件
versus William Sutter on the charges of insider trading.
公诉人准备好进行开庭陈述了吗
Is the prosecution prepared to deliver its opening statement?
准备好了 法官大人
We are, Your Honor.
陪审团的各位女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
威廉·萨特近几十年
William Sutter has been earning outrageous returns
赚取了巨额的财富
for decades.
我相信辩方律师会试图
Now, I'm sure the defense is going to try to
说服你们萨特先生是凭借他的勇气
convince you Mr. Sutter trades with his gut
和直觉或是一些无法证实的神秘力量
or his instinct or some mysterious explanation
来进行交易的
that is impossible to verify.
但这并不是他财富的来源
But that isn't how he makes his money.
我们也可以证明这点
And we can prove it.
我们有一位证人记录了
We have a witness that can document giving
近十年他如何对威廉·萨特
inside information to William Sutter time
一次又一次的提供内♥幕♥消息
and time again over the last ten years.
当我们把这个证人带到你们面前后
And when we present that witness to you,
你们一定会跳起来
you'll be leaping out of your chair to convict
想要将这个人定罪
that man beyond a reasonable doubt.
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter.
他说的证人是什么意思
What the hell witness is he talking about?
这种事情不是应该要提前告知吗
Didn't it have to be in discovery?
他确实应该那样做
It sure as hell did.
你要怎么做
What're you gonna do about it?
我要阻止他那样做
I'm gonna stop it dead in its tracks.
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter,
辩方准备好进行开庭陈述了吗
is the defense ready to deliver its opening statement?
没有 法官大人 但我们准备好要求
No, Your Honor, but we are ready to request
进行三天的延迟了
an immediate three-day delay of these proceedings.
以什么理由
On what grounds?
公诉人知道理由
The prosecution knows what grounds,
因为他刚刚违反了告知原则
because he just violated the rules of discovery.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我不知道他在说什么
I have absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
你知道 因为你刚刚在开庭陈述中
Yes, you do because you just introduced a witness
引入了一位证人
into your opening statement
我们之前从来没有听说过这个证人
and this is the first I'm hearing about it.
你之所以之前从来没有听说过这个证人
It's the first you're hearing about it
是因为这个证人昨天才出现
because the witness just came forward yesterday.
对不起 难道互联网瘫痪了吗
I'm sorry, did the Internet go down?
你的套餐流量用完了吗
Did you go over the limit on your friends and family plan?
因为你应该通知我们的
Because we're required to be notified
但我现在连这个人的名字都不知道
and I don't even know what this person's name is.
他叫菲利普·亚伦 他准备好
His name is Phillip Allen and he's prepared
要将那个人送到他该在的监狱里了
to put that man behind bars where he belongs.
卡荷尔先生 够了
Mr. Cahill, that's enough.
法官大人 我们需要三天时间对证人取证
Your Honor, we need three days to depose this witness.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
他们知道自己要输了 这只是在拖延时间
They've lost, they know it, and they're just trying to stall.
那你在我的法庭上抛下这枚重磅炸♥弹♥之前
Then you should have thought of that before you decided
就该想到这点
to drop this bomb in my courtroom.
斯佩克特先生 给你三天时间
Mr. Specter, you have three days.
我没想到会这么快再见到你们
I wasn't expecting you so soon.
我们有些消息想当面告诉你
We have some news we wanted to give you in person.
我们找到玛利亚·戈麦斯了
We found Maria Gomez.
伦纳德 她三年前去世了
Leonard, she died three years ago.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我们还有五天时间再去
It means that we have five more days to find
找一些有用的信息让你的案子重审
something we can use to get your case re-opened.
听起来像在用一种婉转的方式跟我说三十天后
That sounds like a polite way of telling me that in 30 days,
我就会死
I'm gone.
如果我们能有不止五天时间呢
And what if there was a way to get us more than five days?
那就抓住机会啊
Let's take it.
你在行刑时有权要求
You have the right to have a family member
一位家庭成员到场
present at your execution.
如果你有以为生病的亲属
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表