剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Because the person you're looking for
并不为威廉·萨特工作
doesn't work for William Sutter.
我去 你找到他了吗
Holy shit. You found him?
我不仅找到了他 我还有证据
I didn't just find him. I got backup.
萨特所交易的这些资金的一个共同点是
The one commonality on all the trades Sutter made money on
他们是通过和一个投资银行
was they preceded some sort of transaction
进行这些交易的
involving an investment bank.
这我知道 但是有20个不同的银行
I know that, but there were 50 different trades
牵涉了50桩不同的交易
with 20 different banks.
是20个不同的代理银行
20 different agent banks.
银行还有其他种类吗
What the hell other kind of bank is there?
用来给你第二意见的银行
The kind of bank you hire to give you a second opinion.
我去 咨♥询♥银行
Holy shit, the consulting banks.
正是 而且它们
Exactly, which, by the way,
并不要求被公开
are not required to be disclosed.
有多少咨♥询♥银行
How many different banks were they?
就一个 而主管这个银行咨♥询♥部的人
Just one. And that bank's consulting division
他在华尔街第一份工作的老板
happens to be run by a man whose first job on Wall Street
正是威廉·萨特
was working for William Sutter.
抱歉又来打扰你 肖恩
Sorry to be showing up at your place again, Sean,
但是这耽搁不得
but this can't wait.
没事 哈维 我现在心情正好
That's okay, Harvey. You caught me in a good mood.
我会让你的心情更好
Well, I'm about to make it better
因为我们已经找到
because we found the guy
那个向萨特提供信息的人了
who's been feeding Sutter his information.
-他是... -菲利普·亚伦 我知道
- His name is-- - Phillip Allen, I know.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
两个小时前他来找我签协议
He came by to cut a deal two hours ago,
我跟他签了
so I gave him one.
-不 你没有 -有什么问题吗
- No, you goddamn didn't. - What's your problem?
问题是 他来找你是因为我
My problem is, I drove him to you.
那又怎样 这事儿就快结束了 哈维
So what? We're at the finish line, Harvey.
这就是我们一直想要的结果
This is what we've been after the whole time.
这是你一直想要的结果
This is what you've been after this whole time.
我想要的结果是救出迈克
What I've been after is getting Mike out,
如果你觉得你能够就这样逃避交易
so if you think you can weasel out of this deal after--
哈维 冷静
Harvey, relax.
就证♥监♥会♥而言
As far as the SEC is concerned,
迈克直接指向那位证人
Mike led directly to the witness.
这将让那个该死的混♥蛋♥的余生
That's going to put that piece of shit away
都在监狱中悲惨的度过
for the rest of his miserable life.
所以迈克的协议依然有效吗
So Mike's deal is still intact?
坚如磐石
Rock solid.
我们逮到他了 哈维
We got him, Harvey.
最终还是好人赢了
The good guys won.
那么我猜你下次见到我
Then I guess the next time you see me,
我得装作对你没有告知我们
I'm gonna be pretending to be outraged
你有新证人这件事感到愤怒和震惊了
that you hadn't notified us of your new witness.
而我会对不管你扯的什么淡
And I'll be pretending to be outraged
也都装作愤怒和震惊
at whatever bullshit you're trying to pull.
好吧 我尽量试着不弄得太夸张
Well, I'll try not to be too outrageous.
就这么办吧
You do that.
-谢谢 肖恩 -不客气 哈维
- Thanks, Sean. - You're welcome, Harvey.
瑞秋
Rachel.
是我记错了吗
Did I mess something up?
我不记得我们今晚有约啊
I didn't think we had plans tonight.
我不是因为和你有约才过来的
I'm not here for plans.
那你过来是要做什么
Then what are you here for?
我有个案子需要你帮忙
I need your help with a case.
你不是真的要叫我帮我的对手吧
You're not seriously asking me to help my rival firm, are you?
不 不是商业案件
No, it's not corporate.
是无罪计划的案子
This is from the Innocence Project
从什么时候开始杰西卡·皮尔逊
And since when did Jessica Pearson
会接无罪计划的案子了
take on an Innocence Project case?
从我请求她这么做开始
Since I asked her to.
真棒 瑞秋 我为你感到骄傲
Well, that's great, Rachel. I'm proud of you.
你需要我帮什么忙
What do you need?
在新泽西州有一条隐私权法令
There's a privacy statute in the state of New Jersey
阻碍了我去找一位目击证人
that's preventing me from finding a witness.
而吉米·罗杰斯是不会接你的电♥话♥的
And Jim Rogers won't take a call from you,
但他会接我的
but he will from me.
完全正确 如果你帮我这一次
Exactly. And if you do this for me,
我就欠你一份情
I will owe you one.
瑞秋 你是我女儿 你永远不欠我的
Rachel, you're my daughter. You'll never owe me one.
我不是以你女儿的身份来的
Mm-mm. I'm not here as your daughter.
我是以一位律师的身份来的
I'm here as a lawyer.
那就不要忘了这一点
Then don't forget this.
因为有一天 我会找你帮忙的
Because someday, I'm gonna come calling.
迈克 坐
Mike, sit down.
我希望你大老远跑来
I hope you didn't come all the way down here
不是过来告诉我时间不多了
just to tell me that we're running out of time,
因为这一点我已经知道了
'cause I already know that.
并不是 我来是想告诉你我们逮到那家伙了
I didn't. I came here to tell you that we got the guy.
-谁 -那个一直给萨特提供
- What guy? - The guy who's been feeding
内♥幕♥消息的人 我把他逼去找卡荷尔了
inside information to Sutter, and I drove him to Cahill,
也就是意味着你要出狱了
which means you're getting out.
迈克 你听到我说的话了吗 你要出狱了
Mike, did you hear me? You're getting out.
不 我 我知道 我
No, I-I know. I...
听着 问题是如果你要给萨特定罪
Look, the problem is that if you're gonna get Sutter,
就同样会牵连到凯文的妻子
you're also gonna get Kevin's wife.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
凯文跟我说他一直不接受交易的原因
Kevin told me that the reason he never cut a deal
就是因为她妻子也牵连其中
was because his wife was in on it.
你跟我开玩笑吗 你一直把这件事自己瞒着
Are you kidding me? You've been keeping this to yourself?
我没有只是自己瞒着
I haven't just been keeping it to myself.
我也在试图说服凯文和吉尔坦白一切
I also tried to convince Kevin and Jill to both come clean.
他们俩 你去找她了吗
Both of them? You went to her?
-哈维 听我说 -不 你听我说
- Harvey, listen to me-- - No, you listen to me.
我不在乎你的良心在告诉你该怎么做
I don't give a shit what your conscience is telling you.
我们逮到这家伙了 我们要把他拿下
We got the guy. We're gonna take him down.
那意味着你可以出狱了
That means you get out.
我知道 我也很想这样
I know that, and I love that.
但我需要你去说服卡荷尔
But all I need you to do is convince Cahill
也跟吉尔做个交易
to cut Jill a deal too.
我觉得你没搞清楚
I don't think you understand.
这家伙自首了
This guy came forward.
他得到了这笔交易
He's the guy that gets the deal,
你也得到了这笔交易
and you're the guy that gets the deal.
-没有第三笔交易了 -哈维 拜托
- There's no third deal. - Harvey, please.
我背叛这个男人的事已经做得够多了
I've betrayed this man enough.
我需要你去说服卡荷尔一个证人可以搞定案子
I need you to convince Cahill that one person makes a case,
但两个证人能让他胜券在握
but two people is a slam dunk.
好吧 迈克 我去说服卡荷尔
Okay, Mike. I'll make it happen.
路易 有空吗
Louis? Do you have a second?
实际上 我没空 唐娜 因为我今晚
Actually, I don't, Donna, because I'm going
即将要去赴我人生中最重要的约会
on the most important date of my life tonight,
但我却完全不知道要带她去哪
and I have no idea where I'm taking her.
是的 你知道
Yes, you do.
从来没听过这个地方
Never heard of this place.
那是因为这是一家在那里已经开了
That's because it's an intimate restaurant
50年却没什么人知道的私密餐厅
that's been there 50 years and no one knows about it.
这让其作为一个去了解你认为可能
Which makes it the perfect place to get to know someone
会爱上的那个人的约会场所来说再好不过了
you think you might be falling in love with.
唐娜 我要震撼到她
Donna, I need to blow her away.
不 路易 你得让她去了解你
No, Louis, you need to let her get to know you
然后让命运决定接下来的一切
and let fate take care of the rest.
如果我不够好呢
What if I'm not good enough?
你足够好了
You are good enough.
我以为你太忙没时间帮忙
Hey, I thought you were too busy to help.
事实上 你叫我帮忙的时候
The truth is, when you asked me for help,
那个早晨我心情不好 不愿意去
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表