剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
The train goes across bridges, ravines.
怀亚特 尽最大可能追赶火车
All right, Wyatt, track in the vehicle best you can.
切特里跟我走 我有个办法
Chetri, with me. I've got an idea.
看到三号♥目标人物和两个同伙
Eyes on Alpha Three and two associates.
看到交易物品 我就行动
If I see the package, will move to engage.
好 我们尽量追赶
All right, we're doing our best to catch up.
B1 汇报
Bravo One, sitrep.
等一下 怀亚特
One minute, Wyatt.
休息时间结束了
All right, mate. Break's over.
我们来搭个便车
We're gonna need a lift.
开车
Drive.
队员们 我们上车追赶了
Okay, team, we are mobile.
总指挥 等我们
Zero Alpha, hang on.
我们还在后面追赶
We've got a bit of catching up to do.
收到 我可能会单独行动
Copy that. May have to go it alone.
好 好
Okay, okay.
别轻举妄动
Don't.
你们的人不该找我儿子麻烦
Your people shouldn't have come after my son.
我们没伤他
We didn't harm him.
来谈一下武器吧
Now let's talk about the weapon.
你看起来不精 但其实不傻
You're not an idiot, despite appearances.
你不信任买♥♥家
You don't trust the buyers,
所以安排在火车上交易 避免埋伏
so you arrange a meet on a train to avoid an ambush.
你应该也在武器上装了追踪器
I presume you put a tracker on the weapon
以免对方使诈
in case of a double-cross.
就像你说的 没看起来那么傻
Like you said, despite appearances.
我愿意跟你做个交易
I'm willing to make you a deal,
甚至支援你
even back you up.
钱可以留给你
You can keep their money.
我们只想要武器
We just want the weapon.
抱歉 事关我家族生死
Sorry. It was my family.
不合作 不手软
No deal and no mercy.
悄悄干掉他
来交易吧
So let's get this done.
不搞样品测试 不废话了
No more tests, no more talk.
拿钱吧
Show me the money.
货呢
The product?
总指挥 坚持住 我们来接应你了
Zero Alpha, hang on. We're coming to you.
总指挥 我们看到火车了
Zero Alpha, we've got a visual on the train.
快追上了
Closing in.
尾部车厢 急求援助
Last carriage. Could use a hand.
这时不开枪 等明年祭日吗
Feel free to take a shot.
求开枪啊
Any shot.
该死 怀亚特
Fuck, Wyatt!
你开得也太不稳了
Swerve a bit more, why don't you?
我在急速追赶一辆火车 还怎么稳
I'm chasing a moving train. What do you expect?
快
Come on!
坏了
Shit.
老大
Boss?
中士 你怎么
Sergeant, how did you...
搭上了一辆火车 老大
Caught a train, boss.
买♥♥卖♥♥双方在车厢包间里
Principals are in the central carriage compartment.
怎么处理
How are we?
遇敌击毙 拿到武器是首要任务
Shoot to kill. The package is the priority.
你这是一次光荣壮举
You have been most honorable about this.
扎耶夫会铭记于心
Zayef appreciates it.
没什么光荣
There's no honor about it.
只是一桩买♥♥卖♥♥
It's business, nothing else.
搞什么
What the fuck?
老大 装甲兵到了
Boss, cavalry has arrived!
达马奇和马希尔都在火车上
Demachi and Mahir are on the train,
但首要任务是拿到武器
but the weapon is our priority.
遇敌击毙 拿回目标武器
Shoot to kill. Retrieve the package.
达马奇在病毒装置上放了追踪器
Demachi's put a tracker on the virus.
好 收到命令
All right, I'm on it.
走 快走
Move, move. Come on, move.
我来疏散乘客 你去拿回追踪器
I'll extract the civilians. You secure the tracker.
-你自己可以吗 -可以
- You good? - Yeah.
快走
Go, go, go!
你们抢了一辆火车吗
Did you guys steal a fucking train?
那辆破铜烂铁吗 是啊
That old thing? Yeah.
该死 马希尔拿着目标武器逃了
Shit, Mahir is taking off with the package.
快开车
Go mobile!
能不能行了
Come on!
他们要逃走了 快开车
We're losing them, damn it! Get it going!
妈蛋
Fuck's sake!
我靠
Fuck!
B1 请回话
Bravo One, sitrep!
B1
Bravo One.
麦克 回话
Mac, come in, buddy.
B1 收到请回复
Bravo One, do you copy?
麦克 回话
Mac, sitrep!
-上车 -麦克 快回话
- Get in! - Mac, come on!
走 快走
Go, go, go, go.
麦克 快回话啊
Mac, come in. Do you copy?
麦克 收到请回复
Mac, come in. Do you copy?
我在 我站起来了
I'm up, I'm up.
好不容易站起来了
Mostly.
听到你声音真好
It's good to hear your voice.
一号♥目标人物逃走了 我勉强跟上去
Alpha One is on the run. Going foxtrot.
我去追了
I'm in pursuit.
我们需要达马奇的追踪器
We need Demachi's tracker.
重复 我们需要达马奇的追踪器
Repeat, we need Demachi's tracker.
只有这样才能追踪到武器
It's our only way to locate the weapon.
知道了 追踪器 我去追
Right, fucking tracker. I'm on it.
爸
Baba?
罗里克 罗里克
Loric, Loric.
我把你送回去就对了
I was right to send you home.
英国♥军♥方在追击我
The British are after me.
听着 告诉你妈 我爱她
Listen... tell your mom I love her
还有
and...
罗里克
Loric...
对于之前的一切 我很抱歉
I... I'm sorry for everything.
爸
Baba.
爸
Baba?
放下枪
Drop it.
我可以放了你
You can walk away from this.
我们只要那个追踪器
We just want the tracker.
恕难从命
No can do.
你对我家人动手了
You went after my family.
你也对我"家人"动手了
Yeah, and you went after mine.
总部 查到武器目标的位置了
Zero, I have a fix on the package.
参考坐标2479
Grid reference two-four-seven-nine...
five-eight-eight-one.
收到 干得漂亮
Copy that. Good work.
我还怕你出事了
I was worried about you.
我大限未到 还不会死
It is not my time. Not yet.
现在就走 别留下踪迹
We leave now. Be sure to leave no trace.
太危险了 我们得赶紧走
It's too dangerous. We have to go.
-不 我们需要病毒 -这是命令
- No, we need it... - I'm not asking you.
我们已经牺牲太多了
We have sacrificed too much already.
如果那些人能拿回来 就会拿回来
If the men can bring it back, they will bring it back.
这不会改变什么
This changes nothing.
马希尔正在逃走
We got Mahir on the move.
妈蛋
Fuck!
首要任务是拿到生化武器
Bioweapon is the priority.
该死 病毒开启了
Shit, the virus is live! The virus is live!
要将其焚毁
We have to incinerate it!
交给我
I've got this.
这样成了吗
Did that work?
还是说 病毒扩散了
Or are we still breathing that shit in?
微生物病原体会在焚烧中毁尽
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表