剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
嘚瑟什么啊 你们知道他手里有什么 目标物件是什么吗
Really? Really? Do you even know what he has, what you're chasing?
不知道吧 这是个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 被俄♥罗♥斯♥通缉
No. Okay. The man is Russian, wanted by Russia.
这不是你们该插手的事 别添乱了
This is none of your business, so thank you.
你想怎样 上校
What is it that you want, exactly, Colonel?
我们有情报 你也有情报
We have intel. You have intel.
看在往日情分上 我们可以通力合作
We pool our resources, for old times' sake.
我们以前合作很成功
We made a good team once.
你遇到过比我们更厉害的搭档吗
You ever worked with better?
遇到过很多次
Yes, many times.
扎心了
Bit harsh.
你这次单独行动吗
You working here alone?
再说一次 不是你们该管的事 不过我确实单干
Again, none of your business, but yes, I am,
不管你们手里有什么情报 我都不会跟你们合作
and I doubt whatever intel you have will make me change that.
我们知道你要追的目标人物下落
We know where your target is.
面部识别系统找到他了
Facial recognition just got a hit on him.
他是列夫·科根中校
His name is Lieutenant Colonel Lev Kogan,
电子战争部联合军力中心的副警卫科长
Deputy Security Chief of the combined Arms Center for Electronic Warfare.
他从安全研究院盗走了一个设备
He stole a device from a secure facility.
-设备代号♥ "帝国" -"帝国"是个传说
- Device code name, Imperiya. - Imperiya's a myth.
-真有这种东西 -惊爆脑回路啊
- Actually, it is very real. - No fucking way.
-然后呢 -抱歉 "帝国"
- And? - Sorry. Imperiya is...
就相当于网络战的原♥子♥弹♥
Well, it's basically the cyber warfare equivalent of an atomic bomb.
一种加密型"木马"病毒
A crypto-viral Trojan horse.
几秒钟就能使一个城市的网路瘫痪
It can take down a city's network in seconds...
处于断电 无安保 无法紧急救援状态
power, security, emergency services...
轻易被敌军攻城
leaving the city utterly exposed to an attack.
你刚才提到圣♥战♥分子了
You mentioned jihadists.
情报显示 他们想买♥♥科根中校手中的病毒设备
We believe they've secured a deal with Lieutenant Kogan for this device.
追击这群人一阵子了
Been tracking these guys for a while.
感觉他们正筹划一个大阴谋
We got a feeling they're ramping up to something big.
知道他们为什么选在特拉维夫吗
Any idea why they might have chosen Tel Aviv?
阳光 海滩 西岸的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥大本营
The weather, the sea, jihadist cells on the West Bank.
我怎么知道 而我也不在乎
I have no idea. I really don't give a shit.
我只在意科根以及他盗走的东西
All I care about is Kogan and what he's stolen from Russia.
你怎么追踪他到这里的呢
How did you trace him here?
我没必要向你汇报
That's not how we're doing this.
面部识别系统显示
Facial recognition picked him up
他被人送到了沙迦拉高地一个短租公♥寓♥中
being helped into a short-stay apartment in Shajara Heights.
如果合作 就要听我指挥
If we do this together, I take the lead,
我要把"帝国"病毒带回俄♥罗♥斯♥
and Imperiya's mine to take home to Russia.
我们只想抓跟他交易的人
We just want the people he's meeting.
我需要通讯器
I will need a comms device.
通讯器仅限二十分部成员
Comms are for 20.
-欢迎归队 金发妹 -我见到你也很开心
- Welcome back, Blondie. - It's nice to see you too.
我们这样安排
Here's how we're gonna play it.
B1守着外面
Bravo One keeps eyes on the outside.
我和B2与B3进入公♥寓♥
Myself, Bravos Two and Three approach the building,
该动武时 就动武
and if we have to, we go loud.
-听到了吗 总部 -收到
- You getting this, Zero? - Copy that.
先这样安排 B1 但你到时随机应变
Go with it for now, Bravo One, but discretion is yours.
-医生来了 -没有医生
- The doctor. - No doctor.
还不能治你
Not yet.
你去死吧
这东西值多少钱
So... how much is this worth, huh?
他之前想给我五万帮他找医生
He was going to give me 50,000 just for a doctor.
对你来说不值钱 你都不知道怎么卖♥♥
It's worth nothing to you. You have no idea what to do with it.
所以你要告诉我们 这是什么 买♥♥家是谁
Which is why you're going to tell us what it is and who's buying it.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥全♥家♥
最近租出的是3F室 两天前刚租下
Apartment 3F was the last one rented out, two days ago.
-时间线吻合 -俄♥罗♥斯♥怎么样
- It fits the timescale. - So how was Russia?
-还以为你会寄明信片来呢 -很好
- I was expecting a postcard. - It was good, you know?
阻止了帕维尔的阴谋 政♥府♥对我"感激涕零"
They were really grateful for what we did, for stopping Pavel.
-是吗 热烈欢迎你了吗 -没有
- Yeah? They throw you a parade? - No.
就"嘉奖了勋章"
Just a medal.
别逼我们动武
It doesn't have to be like this, huh?
有人正送绷带等医疗用品过来
We have someone coming... bandages, medical supplies.
但你得先说出买♥♥家身份
But we need to know the name of the buyer first.
去死吧 臭的哥
Fuck you, taximan.
这家伙够硬气啊
I like this guy.
你会开口♥交♥代
I think you will start talking.
这里有警♥察♥
Got local police out here.
若情况不妙 我能应付
Nothing I can't handle if it comes to it,
但记住 我们没申请授权
but remember, we don't have permission,
所以越低调越好
so the quieter, the better,
别听莎科娃瞎指挥
regardless of what bloody Zarkova says.
收到 我们尽量低调
Copy that. We'll do our best.
你现在该有自己的手下才对啊
You should be running your own team by now.
数三个数
On the count of three.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
该死 可能被敌军发现了
Shit, we got possible contact.
去看一下
快去
快说 买♥♥家是谁
Tell me! The buyer!
这东西价值百万 但你一分都拿不到
It's worth millions, but you'll get shit.
带他一起走
We'll take him with us.
他伤得这么重 走不了
He can't go anywhere in this condition.
拿上枪
Take this.
走吧 别管他了 我们得撤了
Go on, leave him. We gotta go.
掩护我们 大家到时平分这笔钱
Give us cover. There'll be money in this for all of us.
托帕尔 快走 跟我走
Topal, move now! Follow me.
有人从左边逃走了
Runners to the left!
怀亚特 病毒设备可能在他们手里
Wyatt, they may have the package!
收到 我来对付他们 B2行动
Copy that! I'll take them! Bravo Two moving out.
退后
Stand back.
停手
快走 快
Move! Move!
妈呀 我中枪了 要死了
God! I'm hit! I'm dying!
只是擦伤而已
It's just a scratch.
-你叫什么 -约尼·斯皮格尔警员
- What's your name? - Constable Yoni Spiegel.
听好了 斯皮格尔警员 我来分散火力
All right, listen, Constable Spiegel. I'm gonna draw their fire.
你把这些人带离这里
You're gonna get these people to safety, okay?
不行 不行 我不行
No, no, no. I can't. I can't.
这些人杀人不眨眼 会伤及无辜百姓
These guys don't care who they hit. People are gonna get hurt.
-这群混♥蛋♥ -把弹匣给我
- Fucking man'yeck scum! - Give me the magazine!
你是警♥察♥ 你能行
You've got the badge. You can do this.
可以吧 好样的
Yes? Good lad.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
行动
Go!
走 快走
Go! Go! Move! Move!
B2 有人从东边消防梯逃走了
Bravo Two, I got runners heading down the east stairwell.
收到 前去拦截
Copy that. Move in to engage.
快走
快走
B队 注意 当地警方来了
Bravos, be warned. Local police moving in.
赶紧拿到目标设备 不能被抓
Pick up the package now. We cannot be caught.
还在交火
Still engaging!
该死 别开枪
Shit! Hold it!
漏气了 千万别开枪
好
-怎么了 -煤气管打漏了
- What? What is it? - Gas pipe!
再开枪 这里就会爆♥炸♥
If we start shooting again, the whole place is gonna go up.
我才不信
I don't think that's true.
一个火星就能引爆这里
Anything that causes a spark will ignite it.
-没多少煤气 -住手
- There's not enough gas. - Stop!
你开枪 莎科娃 我们都会死
Pull that fucking trigger, Zarkova, and we're all dead.
你没上过大学 读书少
I think maybe you did not go to university, so...
我是工科学位出身啊
I've got a fucking engineering degree.
哪所大学
From where?
澳大利亚国防学院
The Australian Defense Force Academy.
又不是莫斯科国立大学这种正统出身
It's not exactly Moscow State, is it?
你给我闭嘴吧 莎科娃
I just need you to shut the fuck up, Zarkova.
东西在这里吗
本来在
政♥府♥派了个叛徒来抓我啊
So they sent the fucking izmennik after me.
科根
Kogan...
他想去拿枪 我也是迫不得已
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表