剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
也不喜欢男人盯着我看
Or with how that man is looking at me.
你的感觉不重要 进入角色 开始行动
How you feel is irrelevant. You look the part. Get to work.
"真会鼓励人" 长官
Nice speech, sir.
我靠 有钱人真奢侈
Fuck me. How the other half live, eh?
你不适合这种生活 会无聊死
You'd be bored senseless.
但大白天就能喝美酒 谁还在乎啊
Yeah, but I'd start drinking at noon, so...
欢迎 我是芮芙卡·哈依姆
Hello, welcome. I'm Rivkah Haim.
阿利斯泰尔·弗莱明 来自弗莱明双向投资公♥司♥
Alistair Fleming. Fleming Mutual Investments.
-这是我妻子 -托尼娅
- And this is my wife... - Tonia.
托尼娅
Tonia.
这就是新开♥发♥地啊
So this is the new place, huh?
市里最豪华居住中心
The oasis in the city that you deserve.
高端奢华 一网打尽
The pinnacle of luxury and high-end living.
名头不小啊
That's quite a claim.
既然要宣传 就得说得天花乱坠啊
Well, if you're going to bullshit, might as well go big.
尽情享宴 感谢前来
Please enjoy yourselves, and-- thank you for coming.
失陪了
Excuse me.
那达夫·托帕尔
Nadav Topal.
他认出你了吗
He make you?
不确定他认不认得我 老大
Not sure he'd recognize me, boss,
但还是别冒这个险了
but I'd rather not run the risk.
-你看到哈依姆妻子的反应了吗 -看到了
- Did you clock the wife's reaction? - I did, yes.
-指挥部 汇报 -两分钟
- Zero, sitrep. - Two minutes.
真是服了
For God's sake.
就位
Move into position.
进出 同一条路线
In and out, same route.
-你怎么来了 -来谈生意
- What the hell are you doing here? - Business.
跟我丈夫吗
With my husband?
-托帕尔 是因为我吗 -当然不是
- Topal, is this about me? - Of course not.
说清楚了
Just so we are clear,
我当初做了选择 我接受这种生活了
I made my choice, and I'm living with that.
芮芙卡 我们上次见面
Rivkah, last time we met, it was...
上次是失误
Last time was a mistake.
如果哈依姆看到我们...
If Haim ever knew you and I were...
我不是为你而来
This is not about you.
不管是什么事 赶紧走 不值得
Whatever this is, walk away. It's not worth it.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yes.
-指挥部 汇报 -等一下
- Zero, sitrep. - One moment.
早知道干这种活儿 我还打扮什么
Don't even know why I bothered to dress up.
B3 可以行动了 地下室的门打开了
Bravo Three, you have your window. Opening basement doors.
解除运动传感器
Disconnecting motion sensors.
五分钟后 系统会自动重启
You have five minutes till system auto-reboot.
-B1 汇报情况 -还没见到人 车到站了
- Bravo One, update. - No ID yet, boss. Bus arriving now.
总指挥 确认身份 见到人了
Zero Alpha, positive ID. We have eyes on hostiles.
扎耶夫"组团"来了啊
Looks like Zayef's got himself a little fan club.
监视他们 伺机而动
Observe and engage when ready.
三分钟
Three minutes.
-坏了 -什么叫"坏了"
- Oh? - What do you mean, "Oh"?
安保系统好像要重启了
Well, the security system seems to be trying to reboot.
-我正阻止重启 -她还有多久
- I'm trying to stop it. - Well, how long has she got?
十秒钟
Ten seconds.
B3 赶紧撤离
Bravo Three, get out of there now.
老大 赶不及了
Boss, we're never gonna make it.
警报就要响起了
Every alarm in the place is about to go off.
三
Three...
二
Two...
一
One.
-怎么了 -没响
- What happened? - Nothing.
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
警报系统瘫痪了
Alarm systems are down.
一切正常吧 亚历山大
Everything okay, Alexander?
显然很正常
Apparently, it is.
B3 继续任务
Bravo Three, proceed.
你解除了备用安保系统
So you managed to neutralize the backup security.
有备无患才明智嘛
Seemed like the smart thing to do, yes.
我还在你们的系统里安了后门程序
I also may have a back door into your systems.
"谢了" 我们知道这事了
Thank you. We know about that.
你一个人单独行动吗
Are you working here alone?
之前不是 现在是了
I am now, yes.
我需要你帮忙
And I think I need your help.
B3 保安来检查了
Bravo Three, security patrol.
一个保安过去了 需要拦截
One Tango inbound. Needs intercepting.
跟我来
Follow me.
查看娱乐室
打扰一下 我好像迷路了
Excuse me. Sorry, seem to have got lost. I...
这里禁止入内
看够没啊
Do you mind?
B队全体 汇报
All Bravos, sitrep.
总指挥 准备撤退
Zero Alpha, moving for exfil.
拿到目标设备 准备撤退
Package secure. Moving for exfil.
总指挥 不速之客来了
Zero Alpha, got some unexpected company.
是你那个警♥察♥小兄弟
Yeah, it's your little cop buddy.
该死 他这是闹哪样
Shit, what's he playing at?
躲避
Get down!
-怀亚特 掩护我 -完成任务要紧
- Wyatt, cover me. - No, mission comes first.
-你看他那个样子 -又坑我 混♥蛋♥
- Look at him. Come on! - You asshole.
-数到三 三 -三
- On three. Three! - Three!
-斯皮格尔 过来 -麦卡利斯特
- Spiegel, come on! - McAllister!
-我们得赶紧走 -不行
- Come on, we gotta move! - No!
注意躲避 别惊慌
Keep your head down and get your shit together!
快走 走
Move! Go! Go! Go!
哈依姆先生
So, Mr. Haim...
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人的手♥机♥确实有用
So the Russian's phone was a good idea.
把密♥码♥给我 买♥♥方才能验货
I need the pass code so they can examine the product.
我亲自给买♥♥家 但要先谈好价钱
I'll give it to them myself, once we talk money.
这可不是我的行事风格
That's not how we're playing this.
托帕尔 把密♥码♥给我
Topal, you will give me the fucking pass code.
密♥码♥在我手♥机♥里
The pass code, it is on my phone.
我拿给你
Let me, huh?
你干什么呢
What are you playing at?
你从哪勾搭上一位美女啊 阿利斯泰尔
Who's your lovely new friend, Alistair?
还有人想逞英雄吗
Anyone else wanna be a fucking hero?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表