剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
目标躲进了火车站
Targets are falling back to the train yard.
正在追击
Still in pursuit.
不留活口
Make sure no one gets out.
明白
Understood.
-后方 -左侧
- On your six! - On your left!
-快跑 -左转
-Go! - Move! Left, left!
快点 动作快点
Go, go, fucking move!
找掩护
Take cover!
前往3号♥撤离点
Move to RV three!
-撤退 -收到
- Moving! - Copy that!
快走 这边
Go, go! This way!
吉姆斯 赶紧撤退 跟我来
James, we need to fall back! Follow me!
快走
Come on.
中情局的人下手狠辣
CIA‐funded wet work. They don't mess around.
一等兵 拿好硬盘
Lance Corporal, you have the hard drive.
保护好证据
That's the evidence. Just get it secure.
明白 长官
I'll secure it...sir.
-快走 -是 长官
- Move. - Sir.
-情况不妙 -你可千万别当医生
- Looks worse than it is. - You'd make a terrible doctor.
四个敌人
Four Tangos.
我必须出手 亚历山大
I had to do something, Alexander.
世界日益动荡不安
The world was just getting worse and worse.
你利用恐惧迫使人们做出改变
You created a climate of fear to enforce change.
这与恐袭无异啊 吉姆斯
Pretty much the dictionary definition of terrorism, James.
我也想告诉你
I wish I could've told you.
你是为了麦卡利斯特吧
It's the boy, isn't it? McAllister.
你本能睁一只眼闭一只眼 但忍♥不了手下的兵惨死
You could've ignored a lot of things but not that.
检查内部
Check in building.
-你还有多少发子弹 -解决不了他们
- How many rounds have you got? - Not enough.
我们得想办法离开
We need to get out of here.
-你走吧 -不行
- You go. - No.
敌众我寡
There's too many of them.
就当这是我的临终命令吧 亚历山大
Think of it as my last fucking order, Alexander.
吉姆斯
James.
我懂 没时间了
I know, son. There's no time.
这边有动静
Got movement over here.
慢着
Wait, lads.
帮我给中情局的人♥渣♥传个话
I have a message for those bastards at Langley.
想不到吧
Guess what it is.
趴下
Down!
别停 找条出路
Keep going! Find us a way out of here!
收到
Copy that!
放下枪
Drop the gun.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
不准动
Don't fucking move.
真不想谈谈吗
Sure you're don't want to talk?
不谈
Sure.
行吧
All right.
我这就放下
Just here.
诺文 你去追 我来搞定他
Novin, you go! I got this guy.
真要命
No, fucking‐‐
我今年太糟心了
I had a real shitty year.
你的出现
But meeting you...
让我明白了拥有的珍贵
made me realize what I got.
你知道我拥有什么吗
Do you know what that is?
一支团队
I got a team.
能开枪就别动手啊 笨蛋
Always take your shot, asshole.
诺文呢 起来
Where's Novin? Come on.
该死
Fuck.
她向东追击扎耶夫了
She went east after Zayef.
扎耶夫
Zayef!
你听我说
Just hear me out!
没什么好说了
There's nothing left to say.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你痛失家人
You lost your family.
我明白你的感受
I know how that feels.
你就希望如此吧
That's what you wanted, right?
希望我们理解你的感受
For us to know how it feels.
我能懂
Well, I do.
心如刀割
Inside, it's like fucking...
支离破碎
broken glass.
做什么都于事无补
And there's nothing that can make it right again.
落到我手里了
Yeah.
格雷西
Gracie.
格雷西 别激动
Gracie, wait.
想清楚再动手
Wait, let's just think this through, right?
边动手边想呗
Kind of through with thinking, you know?
我都被你说动了
You still kind of had me going with the whole
我们得发扬麦克的精神啊
"This is how we honor Mac" speech.
他不能死
We need him alive.
斯宾塞死了 我们上了黑名单
Spencer's gone. We're on a black list.
只有他能证明我们的清白
He's all we've got if we ever want our lives again.
是啊
Yeah, sure.
上面只会把他关进黑牢
They'll just take him to some black site.
有朝一日
Then one day,
说不定需要跟人做交换
a deal needs to be made and maybe, just maybe,
而他就是交换的筹码
he's the right fucking currency.
上面就会轻易放过他
And they'll just let him out there,
他又能在外大摇大摆 绝对不行
living his life again. I can't let that happen!
格雷西 听我说
Gracie, listen to me.
当初是我让麦克独自追击
I let Mac go off alone.
你忙着照顾伤者呢
You had a job to do.
格雷西
Gracie.
你也没想到会出事
You couldn't have known what was coming.
没人能料事如神
None of us could, okay?
我只开了一枪
I only shot once.
我本可以多打他几枪
I could've fired again...
当场了结他
Finished it.
但让他死个痛快 太便宜他了
But he didn't deserve a quick death.
特么闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
倒下一个我 还有千千万万个我这样的人
I don't matter. There will be others like me.
从你们创造的残垣断壁中爬起
From the rubble and the wreckage you cause,
源源不断制♥造♥袭击 直到你们悔悟
again and again, until you people learn.
可惜 你们向来不知悔改
But you never do.
于是 我杀死了你们的中士
So I killed your sergeant
看着他流血而亡
and I let him bleed out
生命一点点被蚕食
inch by inch...
因为你们这种人
Because your kind
不值得任何怜悯
don't deserve any form of mercy.
上校
So, Colonel...
你现在原谅我了吗
Can you forgive me now?
我一时冲动
I just‐‐
没忍♥住
I couldn't‐‐
-没事 -我们都懂
- I know. - I know.
没事
It's okay.
我们还有硬盘中的情报
We still have the hard drive. We have the intel.
非法资金的信息
The intel about the slush funds,
扎耶夫 马希尔
about Zayef, about Mahir.
证据在我们手中 不用担心
We have it all. We're good to go.
老大
Boss?
谢谢理解
Yeah, thank you.
技术指挥
Zero...
汇报
sitrep.
技术指挥 目标安全吗
Zero, is the package safe?
安全
It is.
前往3号♥撤退点
Okay, proceed to RV three.
这对我们很重要吧
We need this, right?
借此才能洗刷罪名
To clear our names?
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表