剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
你偷的这辆殡仪车 装遗体了吗
So this hearse, did it have a body in it?
这个嘛
I mean--
是这样
Look--
这个问题 你该问你老公
I think you should ask your husband that question.
-你真适合当"居家好男人"啊 -你个没良心的混♥蛋♥
- "Husband." Suits you. - You shite talker.
说吧
Go on, then.
没有 老婆 当然没有遗体了
No, no, love, of course it didn't have a body in it.
有遗体吗
Did it have a body in it?
有 夫人
Yes, ma'am, it did.
不想在你家留下烟味
Didn't want to stink up your house.
-你真懂事 -过奖
- Very civilized. - Thank you.
心理治疗有作用吗
So how's things with the doc?
还行
Yeah.
还行吧
Yeah, it's all right.
她会问很多问题
Lot of questions.
是吗
Yeah?
"当军人值得吗"
"Was being a solider worth it?"
"你让世界变得更美好了吗"
And, "Did you make the world a better place?"
我们必须啊
Fuck yeah, we did.
"必须啊" 这就是你的回答
Fuck yeah? That's your answer?
是啊
Yeah.
坏人图谋不轨
Bad guys were trying to do bad things,
我们每次都尽全力阻止了
and we stopped them any way we could, every fucking time.
靠
Fucking hell.
老子真心想你啊 兄弟
I fucking missed you, mate.
战友都成了终生好友 对吧
The friends you make out there are the ones that stay with you, right?
他是"林黛玉"上身了吗
Is he getting all sentimental?
确实有点
Yeah, a little bit.
我好久没见你们了 感伤一下也无妨
I never see you guys. I'm allowed to be sentimental.
你要是学着电影唱起来 我就揍扁你
Start singing, I swear I'll take you down.
你真烦人
You're a bloody dickhead.
阿里安娜·达马奇后来怎么样了
What happened to Arianna Demachi?
她当时好像在场
Think she was there...
就是我中枪之时
When I got shot.
也许你当时意识恍惚 记错了
Mate, maybe you're just misremembering it, you know?
确实说不通吧
Doesn't make sense, though, does it?
她跟扎耶夫一伙儿
Her being there alongside Zayef.
他们联手了吗
Are they working together?
黑帮寡妇和圣♥战♥分子
Mafia widow and a jihadist?
麦克 你中枪了
Mac, you got shot.
捡回一条命
You almost died.
其它都不重要了
Nothing else matters.
-你当初没离队就好了 -不
- I just wish you'd stayed on. - No.
不不 我兄弟离开没错
No, no, no, my boy did the right thing.
离职之后 活得风生水起
Got out. Look at him now.
有房♥有妻
He's got the house; he's got the wife;
有孩子 有草坪
he's got the kid; he's got the lawn,
话说 你这草坪该剪了
which incidentally needs mowing.
我知道 我本来该剪来着
I know, I know, I was supposed to do it, but...
麦克
Mac?
麦克 别"灵魂出窍"
Mac, stay with us, bro.
听我指挥
On me.
-什么 -黄色车 一点钟方向
- Sorry? - Yellow car, one o'clock.
保持隐蔽 悄悄行动 包围那辆车
Stay low, stay in cover, and we flank, yeah?
我听不懂你说什么
Think I'm missing something here, buddy.
这辆车每天都会经过
Right. Every day, it drives past.
再不然就是停在那里 监视我家
Either that, or it's sat there watching the house.
每天如此
Every fucking day.
麦克 我们先别慌
Mac, I think we just-- we need to calm down.
别敷衍我
Don't-- don't do that.
行了 没什么事
Stop. It's cool, bro.
-你们支援我 -麦克 麦克
- Just back me up. - Mac, Mac!
麦克 你没事吧
Mac, are you all right?
别太激动 没事了
Take it easy, mate. Come on.
等下 发生什么了 我在哪儿
Wait, wait, what happened? Where am I?
你在自己家
You're here. You're home.
我们喊你来着 你好像听不到一样
We're calling to you. It's like you couldn't hear us.
不 我刚才在阿富汗
No, no, I was-- I was in Afghanistan.
有敌军埋伏
There'd been an ambush.
你说什么胡话
The hell are you talking about?
然后场景又切换到慕尼黑
Yeah, and then-- then-- there were-- I was in Munich.
兄弟 这都结束了
Mate, mate, all that's over.
结束了 你安全了 我们都在你身边
It's over. You're safe. We're all here.
我们进屋吧
Let's get you inside.
你去喝杯水 走吧 走
Let's get you a glass of water. Come on, come on.
停车
Come here!
不不 别跑
No, no, no, no, no, no!
麦克
Mac!
你怎么回事
What was that?
我看到司机了
I saw the driver.
是扎耶夫
It was Zayef.
麦克 不可能是他
Mac. Can't have been him, Mac.
不是才怪 怀亚特
Bollocks, Wyatt.
你没看到司机 可我看到了
You didn't see the driver, all right? I did.
麦克 扎耶夫死了 死透了
Mac, Zayef is dead. Confirmed kill.
是吗 你确定吗
Really? Are you sure about that, eh?
因为他眼下开着车在我家附近转悠呢
Because he's currently doing fucking laps around my neighborhood out there.
听着 也许你该把你这种状态
Listen, maybe this is something you should--
跟心理医生说一下
something to talk to the doc about.
去死吧 怀亚特 我没疯
Fuck you, Wyatt. I'm not crazy.
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
但先是阿里安娜 现在又是扎耶夫 你自己想想
But first Arianna and now Zayef? Come on.
我们理解你的经历
Mate, you know we get this history--
你们理解个鬼啊
You know what? You don't fucking get anything!
当初是我去追他
I was the one who went after him, okay?
是我中枪了
I was the one who got fucking shot.
你们俩当时人呢 你们哪去了
Where were you two? Where the fuck were you two?
连个鬼影都没有
Fucking nowhere!
我真看见了
I know what I saw!
汤姆
Tom!
我会收拾干净
I'll clean it up.
你刚把莱丽吵醒了 还吓到我了
You just woke Riley up, and you're scaring me.
我说我会清理干净了
I just said I'll clean it up.
我们去救你了
We came for you, bro.
我们去了
We did. Yeah, we did.
-我们去救你了 -别说了
- We came for you. - Just leave it.
听我说
Listen to me.
这种事正常 这种反应很正常
This happens. This is exactly what happens.
你离开战场了
And you're not in combat anymore,
但你还保留着军人本能
but those instincts are fucking in you, man.
这种本能显现出来了
And they come out.
这里是你自己家 你的家人
And now this is your home, and this is your family,
你想保护家人 我理解
and you want to protect that; I understand.
你看到门前停着一辆车
When you see a fucking car out the front
感觉是个威胁 但其实呢
and it looks like a threat, guess what.
其实是你想象出来的威胁
Guess what, man. You make it a threat.
仅此而已
That's all.
如果我说对了 你错了呢
What if I'm right and you're wrong?
如果这事还没完呢
Yeah, what if there's unfinished business?
如果他还活着呢
What if he's fucking still out there?
他死了
He's not, man.
他死了
He's not.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, kid.
你不满意现在的生活吗
You're not happy here?
不 满意
No, I-- I am.
我很满意
I am.
这是我一直渴望的生活
This is... This is the life I always wanted.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表