剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
麦卡利斯特 你在铸成大错
McAllister, you're making a very big mistake.
也许吧
Probably, yeah.
但你好好想一下我们的所为
But I want you to think about what we're doing.
我们找到目标人物 奉命"处理"目标
We are recovering an asset and dealing with them, as per our orders.
我们奉命完成任务
We are doing our job.
你们的人想杀我 不是因为我♥干♥了什么
Your people don't want me dead because of what I've done.
而是因为我打算干的事
It's for what I planned to--
揭发真♥相♥
blow the whistle.
我本来要公之于众
I was gonna tell the world the truth.
中士
Sergeant.
太操蛋了
This is fucked.
反击
第八季 第一集
"目标"是什么
What is the package?
几年前 一个废弃的科索沃战争实验室里
A few years ago, in an abandoned Kosovo war lab,
我们的人发现了一样东西
our men found something.
出血热病毒菌株
A strain of hemorrhagic fever.
一种病毒武器
It's a weaponized virus, and...
官方没有将其销毁 而是派我去研发
rather than destroy it, I was sent to develop it.
你是说
Are you trying to tell me that
英国♥军♥方一直在研究什么生化武器吗
the British military has been working on some sort of bioweapon?
不是随便什么武器
Not some sort.
而是杀伤力最大的一种
The worst sort.
抱歉 上校 英方确实做错了
Sorry, Colonel, we're not the good guys in this one.
总指挥 敌军来了
Zero Alpha, we have inbound.
五个持械敌人 从正门进来
Five armed tangos, exterior main doors.
收到 到车那边
Copy. Move to RV.
这就前往
Moving now.
B3 把车开来撤退
Bravo Three, secure vehicle for exfil.
掩蔽
Stay in cover!
留目标人物活命 有违"格杀勿论"啊
Keeping the target alive. That's a novel approach to a kill order.
我还没问完话
We haven't done talking yet.
继续嘴硬吧 上校
If you say so, Colonel.
你得说出"目标"位置
You need to tell us the location of the package.
我早说不能留她活口
我是想先确认她说的是实话
目标位置属实
这些是军方的人
所以计划要提前
不行 要等到晚上
实验室无人看守之时
现在保卫森严
约文
没人问你意见
将那个女人灭口
替我挡住这些人
好
别担心
计划不变
大体不变
美♥国♥佬♥中枪了
Yankee down!
目标已死
我遇袭了
牵制住他们
扔烟雾弹
Pop smoke!
数到三 三
On three. Three!
-有事请示 -驳回
- Permission to speak, sir? - Denied.
麦克罗斯基没有料
There's nothing on Dr. McCluskey.
什么叫没有料
What do you mean, nothing?
这是一项机密行动
Well, as it was a covert operation,
她一直用化名行事 而我们不知道是什么
she'd have been working under an alias, which we don't have.
未经授权 查不到她的军方档案
We don't have clearance for her military records,
这里也没有麦克罗斯基生活或工作的记录
and there's no record of a McCluskey living or working in the city,
所以没有料
so nothing.
想办法查出点料
Well, get me something,
因为我们得找到放置生化武器的实验室
because we need to find the lab where this bioweapon is stored
免得阿尔巴尼亚人先下手
before the Albanians get their hands on it.
好吧
Right.
说吧
Go on, then.
30秒时间
You got 30 seconds.
别怪我爆粗 特么到底是怎么回事
Pardon my French, sir, but what the fuck was that?
你说这是一次救援任务
You told us it was an extraction.
从阿尔巴尼亚黑♥手♥党♥手中解救一名人♥质♥
Rescue a kidnapped asset from the Albanian mafia.
没说"就地处决" 也没提什么生化武器
No mention of a hit job or any fucking bioweapons.
麦卡利斯特 不说什么吗
McAllister, nothing?
你之前可是反对意见很大啊
'Cause you were quite vocal before.
我之前都说了 老大
I've said my peace, boss,
我们该好好想一下我们的所为
that we should think about what we're doing here.
我们就是奉命行事而已 中士
What we're doing, Sergeant, is following orders.
严格来说 追击黑♥手♥党♥
Technically, chasing down the mafia,
不让他们拿到生化武器
stopping them getting their hands on this weapon--
这是"任务蠕变" 不是命令 长官
that's mission creep, not orders, sir.
你让我说的
You did ask.
我没让你多嘴
I didn't ask.
我查到线索了
I've just found something.
她上个月过生日
It was her birthday last month.
她儿子发了张贺卡给麦克罗斯基 她的真名
Her son sent her a card addressed to McCluskey, her real name.
寄到了苏沙米特鲁伽75号♥
It was delivered to 75 Ruga Susamit.
离这里约15分钟
It's about 15 minutes from here.
租约用的是化名吗
Did she use her alias on the rental agreement?
注册在一家空壳公♥司♥名下
It was done under a shell company.
你们两个过去
You two, get over there.
找出她工作地的线索
Find me something that gives us her place of work.
我向白厅打听一下这个机密 问了也白问
I'll see if Whitehall will declassify any of this, which they won't.
别多心 我对此也一无所知
Rest assured, you're not the only ones in the dark here.
麦卡利斯特 聊几句
McAllister, a word.
是这样 长官
Look, sir--
跟人说话 千万别用"是这样"开头
Never... start a conversation with "look."
我之前不是挑衅你的权威
I wasn't questioning your authority right there.
你明明就是
That's exactly what you were doing,
这也不是第一次了
and it's not the first time.
你显然有自己的一套领导方式
You clearly have your own ideas of how we should be operating.
当然不是
Of course not.
所以我推荐你参加指挥官培训
Which is why I'm recommending you for officer training.
这是惩戒吗
What, as a punishment?
这是升迁机会
As an opportunity.
这里不够你发挥了 而你也有意掌控大局
You've reached a ceiling here, and you seem to have a desire to take charge.
什么时候
And when would this be?
完成这个任务之后
Soon as we've mission complete.
我还没准备好离开外勤职位 长官
I'm not sure I'm ready to leave the field just yet, sir.
我还能干好几年
Feels like I've got a few good years left in me.
你现在状态还行
You might be in shape now, more or less,
但时间是把杀猪刀啊
but time's against you.
你照样宝刀未老
You're doing all right.
你不能跟我比 我保养有术
Yeah, but I look after myself.
我改变主意之前 你考虑一下
Think about it before I change my mind.
我差点忘了
And I almost forgot.
如果你执行任务时 再抗命
If you ever disobey a direct order in the field again...
我就丢饭碗了
I'm finished.
那我就不用再说了
We understand each other, then.
这就好
Good.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
她家够乱啊
I love what she's done with the place.
看来阿尔巴尼亚人搜了个底朝天
Albanians gave it a thorough search, then.
我负责这里到厨房♥
I'll start here, work my way back to the kitchen.
来杯咖啡 加奶两勺糖 亲
Milk and two sugars, love.
这就来
Coming right up.
柯川拿枪指着她时 你没吱声
You didn't speak up when Coltrane had the gun on her.
不是我该管的事
Not my place.
你当时也没吱声
You didn't speak up, either.
不是我该管的事
Not my place.
麦克罗斯基知道自己在研究武器
McCluskey knew exactly what she was doing.
你是说 她罪有应得
So you're saying she deserved it.
我是说 刀口上混饭吃
Saying if you live by the sword...
我们不也是这样
Some people can say the same about us.
但严格来说 她也只是听命行事
But technically, she was only following orders.
我们跟麦克罗斯基可不一样
We're nothing like McCluskey.
这不是真名啊
That's not your name.
乔丝·夏默思 生物学家
真理实验室
Aletheia Labs.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表