剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Holy shit, I thought we'd lost you.
你还好吗
You good?
老娘好得很
Bloody awesome.
我靠
Fucking hell.
你这战斗力爆表啊 老妹儿
You're a weapon, kid.
目标装置呢
Package?
不先问我吗 我没事 多谢关心
Yeah, I'm fine, baby. Thanks for asking.
我们还没脱险
Well, we're not out of it yet.
我们走吧
Let's keep moving.
-要我扶你吗 -用不着
- You need a shoulder? - No.
还是扶吧 该死
Yeah, maybe. Fuck.
-走 -好
- Let's go. - Yeah.
总部 拿到目标装置
Zero, package secured.
准备出去
We're moving out.
走
Let's move.
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me, baby. Stay with me.
都来了
Hello.
这么大阵仗来招呼我们啊
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
B队 汇报
Bravos, sitrep.
继续走
Keep moving.
就等着你这么做呢
I was looking for that.
B队
Bravos.
B队 汇报
Bravos, sitrep.
耳屎而已
It's just wax.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 没给我配通讯器
I'm Russian. I don't get one.
B队 请回应
Bravos, please respond.
刚才是什么声音
What was that?
这就是结局了吧
So this is it, I guess.
五楼 击毙我们 真精彩
An execution on the fifth floor, great.
再说一句 老子就毙了你
Speak again, I'll fucking shoot you.
确定楼层
Confirm floor number.
五楼
Fifth floor.
跪下
On your knees.
还挺会"玩"啊
It's gonna be that kind of party.
前往他们对楼
Ascending the block opposite them.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
具体方位
What part of the building?
北侧 敲一下 南侧 两下
North, one tap. South, two.
五楼南侧
South, fifth floor.
敲一下确认
One tap to confirm.
B4确认位置 五楼南侧
Bravo Four confirms fifth floor, south apartment.
告诉我 这东西干什么用 价值多少
I need to know what it does, how much it is worth,
一切信息
everything about it.
我代表大家说一句 你滚一边去吧
Well, I think I speak on behalf of everybody here when I say go fuck yourself.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
你选她 因为她是女人
Hey, do you pick on her because she's a woman
还是因为她比你们都硬气
or because she's got bigger balls than all of you?
我让她屈服过一次
I broke her once.
我可以再让她屈服一次
I'm fucking looking forward to break her again.
你脑子不太灵光啊
Well, you're not exactly a genius, then, are you?
她知道一切
She knows everything,
你开枪打死她
so you put a bullet in her head, and guess what.
那这事就没得谈了
That conversation ends pretty fucking--
这样才像话嘛
Yeah, that feels better.
别乱来
Don't fucking move.
哪一间公♥寓♥
Right, which apartment is it?
关没关窗 白色还是绿色百叶窗
Open window, shuttered, white curtain, green.
托帕尔 别这样
Topal, man, come on.
我数到三
I'm giving you to the count of three.
怀亚特
Wyatt!
不能说出情报
We're not giving these guys shit.
不能让你白遭这么多罪
You didn't go through all that for nothing.
操♥你♥大♥爷♥
Fuck you.
我姨妈家以前就是这种绿色窗帘
You know, my aunt used to have green blinds like this in her house and I fucking--
-绿色窗帘 -收到
- Green blinds. - Yeah, got it.
仔细听我说
All right, listen to me closely.
一
One.
我在你们对面 斜高30度
I'm directly opposite you, elevation about 30 degrees.
窗有六格
The window's divided into six panes.
左上 敲一下 右上 两下
Top left, one. Top right, two.
中间左边 三下 右边 四下
Middle left, right, three, four.
左下 五下 右下 六下
Bottom left, right, five, six.
二
Two.
两下 右上窗格
Two taps. Top right pane.
准备射击
Standing ready for target.
两下确认开火
Two taps to fire.
三
Three.
队员已隐蔽好 尽情开火吧
Everybody down. Fire at will.
汇报情况
Sitrep.
汇报情况
Sitrep?
大家都没事
Yeah, I think we're good.
我去 怀亚特 玩得很过火啊
Fuck me, Wyatt. That was way too close.
稳得很 干得漂亮 莎科娃
Never in doubt. Nice work, Zarkova.
B队安全 追查目标
Bravos good. Checking for package.
尽快撤退
I suggest we make ourselves scarce.
您家真温馨
You have a lovely home.
托帕尔呢
Where the fuck is Topal?
芮芙卡
Rivkah.
你丈夫的死
What happened...
是个意外
it was an accident, huh?
我跟他们不一样
I'm not like the others.
我不是坏人
I'm not a bad person.
你杀了我丈夫
别怕 我们谈谈吧
See, huh? Let's just talk.
别乱动
Okay. Okay.
举起双手
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你偷了东西
长官 我刚跟斯皮格尔联♥系♥过了
Boss, I just got off the phone with Spiegel.
"帝国"在他手中
He got the Imperiya device.
打断一下 斯皮格尔是哪位
Sorry, who the fuck is Spiegel?
麦克的警♥察♥小兄弟
He's Mac's little cop buddy.
-行吧 -混球
- Okay. - Dickhead.
我将托帕尔和芮芙卡·哈依姆的关系告诉他了
So I tipped him off about Topal and Rivkah Haim.
建议他埋伏在哈伊姆家
Suggested it might work out for him to keep watch on Haim's place,
结果歪打正着了
and it's paid off.
你居然把机密泄露给平民
What, you shared confidential information with a civilian?
他不是平民 严格来说是个警♥察♥
He's not a civilian. He's technically a copper.
别追究责任了 结果好就行呗
Could we skip to the bit where everyone's delighted at what I've just done?
"帝国"找到了
Imperiya?
他会乖乖交给我们吗
Well, is he gonna just hand it over to us or what?
应该不会
Probably not,
但就在特里沙警局证物室
but it's in the evidence lockup at Triasa Station,
特拉维夫警局防守为零
which is basically the shithole of Tel Aviv cop shops.
我们直接去取就是了
We could just walk in and take it.
还是得动动脑筋
With a bit of ingenuity, yeah.
拿回装置后
We retrieve that device,
我要将其带回俄♥罗♥斯♥
I'm still taking it back home to Russia.
没完没了 行行行
My God. Absolutely.
我不是在征求你的意见 亚历山大
I'm sorry, I wasn't asking a fucking question, Alexander.
就不能彼此真诚一点吗
Can we be honest with each other?
我对你没有任何隐瞒
Look, I haven't kept anything from you.
你去了吗
Did you show up?
-什么意思 -你心里清楚
- Meaning? - You know exactly what I mean.
我们曾约定在伊斯坦布相见
You said we'd meet one time in Istanbul,
也许我们之间还有可能
see if there was anything outside all--
-我没去 -你去了吗
- No, I didn't show up. - Did you?
你去了吗
Did you?
我要是去了 还问你干什么
Wouldn't be asking the question if I had.
现在不是儿女情长的时候
I'm not sure this conversation is entirely appropriate.
真好笑 你从前可没在意过场合
That's funny, because you used to really love inappropriate.
行吧
Okay.
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表