剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
We need to keep our emotions in check.
不 我们该去爆门救人
No, we should be out there kicking in doors.
爆谁家门
And which doors do you suggest?
丹尼家
Danny's door.
托帕尔管那个同伙叫丹尼
That's what Topal called the guy on his crew, Danny.
我一直在查过往记录 但没有印象
I've been running checks on our records, but I'm drawing blanks.
你警♥察♥朋友那边有消息吗
What about your police friend?
他不接电♥话♥ 我继续打
He's not picking up. I'll keep trying him.
俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局那边能打探到消息吗
What about Russian SVR files, foreign intelligence?
他们手里肯定有当地罪犯的名单
Surely they would have a list of any known players in the region.
如果我用你们的电脑访问俄方系统
And if I access the system from your computers,
我以后返回俄♥罗♥斯♥ 麻烦就多了
it's going to raise a lot more difficult questions for me when I get home.
你就说 你又坑了我们一次呗
Maybe you could just tell them you're fucking us over again, how about that?
这可是诺文啊
This is Novin we're talking about.
以色列男性 二十代
Israeli male, late 20s...
吉姆斯
James?
四个字 打一词语
Nine letters.
刺鼻风暴从天降
A pungent tempest.
猜一下 你也玩猜词游戏
Come on. You do the Sunday crossword.
刺鼻风暴从天降 打一四字词
Nine letters. Pungent tempest.
大屎盆子
Shitstorm.
我只能用这个词形容了
That's the word I'm looking for.
吉姆斯 我们被迫交火
Listen, James, we were forced to engage.
若事非得已 肯定不会...
If we had any other choice, I assure you--
你们那边枪战 政♥府♥这边担责 亚历山大
Shots fired there echo over here, Alexander.
不值得闹这么大 撤退吧
It's not worth it. Withdraw your people.
还有个问题
There's another thing.
盗走俄♥罗♥斯♥军用武器的人
The people that have the stolen Russian tech,
还抓走了我们一个队员
they also grabbed one of our own,
一等兵诺文
Lance Corporal Novin.
你想让我授权营救
And you want me to sanction a rescue.
这么做必然惊动政♥府♥ 要拿出成果才行
This level of noise needs a worthy payoff,
只有这样 才有正当理由动武
something to justify the mess we're making.
你想救回队员
So... if you want your soldier back,
就拿回目标装置
secure the package,
消灭那个俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
eliminate the Russian operative,
不留英方痕迹
and clean up our trail.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
好像查出诺文的下落了
We think we know where Novin is.
臭名昭著的黑帮区里 一个叫双子塔的地方
A place called the towers in the notorious Neve Sha'anan district.
跟这个丹尼有什么关系
What's the link with this Danny guy?
俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局列出了几个犯罪嫌疑人
SVR files mention a number of persons of interest,
其中包括一个名叫丹尼·德翰的毒贩
including a dealer by the name of Danny Dahan
他在双子塔那边有个毒窝
who runs his business from the towers.
最可能就是把人带去那里了
So if they're gonna take her anywhere...
我们秘密行动
We go in covert.
我和技术指挥在外面接应
Zero and I will provide external support.
救回队友 拿回被盗俄♥罗♥斯♥军用装置
Grab our soldier back and secure the stolen Russian tech.
最终还给俄♥罗♥斯♥
Secure it for Russia.
给
Here.
你也是自己人了
You're part of the team.
四个数字而已
Four numbers, that's it.
就不再对你用刑了
Then this is all over, huh?
我知道 但我不能这么便宜你啊
I know mate, but I'm not gonna make it easy for you.
哀家做不到
I just can't do that.
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人的手♥机♥
哈依姆先生 你准备好交易了吗
Mr. Haim, are you ready to make a deal?
等我一下
Just a moment.
你等我回来
哈依姆呢
So where is Haim now?
哈依姆死了
Haim's dead, but...
你想要的货在我手里
I have what you want.
我凭什么信你
Why should I believe you?
信不信由你
I don't care whether you believe me or not.
你不买♥♥ 还有别人买♥♥
There are other buyers.
我可不信
I doubt that very much.
一开始在那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人手里
后又转手一个以色列人
现在又换人了
我有种不祥的预感
扎耶夫
这些来自西岸大本营的人
都是对你慕名而来
为你的大业而来
你呢
你相信我吗
你是为此追随我吗
还用说吗 扎耶夫
我一直对你有信心
让我来处理吧
谈谈吧
Talk to me.
我们来交易
Let's make a deal.
把托帕尔的事告诉那个警♥察♥了
Throwing out some intel to the cop about Topal,
以防我们查错地方
in case we're wrong about this.
最好没查错
We'd better not be.
通讯检测
Comms check.
检测没问题
Yep, good check.
你们当兄弟多久了
How long have you two been buddies?
我们是发小
Since we were little kids.
你都这么大了 还对他言听计从啊
Kind of cute how you still take orders from him.
挑拨离间 这招没用
This isn't gonna work, you know?
我被赶出家门后 他父母收留了我
His parents, they fed and clothed me after mine kicked me out.
托帕尔胜似我亲兄弟
Topal is my boy.
他还让你候着呢
He also asked you to wait.
我性格急躁
I'm impatient.
我的缺点
It's my flaw.
阿♥拉♥伯人 犹太人
Arabs, Jews.
只是用种族来分♥裂♥我们
It's just a different way to divide us.
但有钱人才不在乎
But rich people don't care about that.
他们眼里只有钱
They care about money.
我会一直对你用刑
So I'll keep doing this as long as it takes,
下手越来越狠 直到你开口
as hard as it gets, until you talk.
让你喘一口气
You get one breath.
要开口了吗
Ready to talk?
四个零
Four zeroes.
四个零啊
Four fucking zeroes?
靠 你说真话了啊
Shit, you're actually saying the truth.
我让你屈服了
I fucking broke you, huh?
总部 我们进入西侧楼梯
Zero, we're heading into the west-side stairwell.
一层一层往上查 对吧
Start from the bottom and work our way up, I guess.
丹尼
Danny.
她人呢 发生什么事了
Where is she? What happened?
人♥质♥逃了
We have a runner.
一个女人从五楼东侧逃走了
A woman moving from the fifth floor, east block.
我要悬赏她 不能活捉就干掉
I've put a bounty on her. Capture or fucking kill her!
这感觉不妙啊
Yeah, that doesn't sound good.
行动
Let's move.
臭婆娘
Fucking bitch!
没事 别怕
It's okay. It's okay.
我不会伤害你
我要用下电♥话♥
你快跑 快跑
下来 他们在这里
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
怎么像打地鼠 到处都是
They're coming from fucking everywhere.
不是我们引来的人
This isn't us.
安全
Clear.
楼上有动静
Sounds like the action's upstairs.
还用你说
Yeah, no shit.
我们该多带些枪过来
We should be tooled up for this.
没错 但这时就别马后炮了
I agree, but you want to talk tactics now?
就是说一句
I'm just saying.
说话要挑时候
Time and a place, mate.
莎科娃
Zarkova?
击毙敌人
Tango down.
击毙
Down.
上楼
Let's get upstairs.
诺文
Novin.
总算来了
About time.
天 还以为你挂了
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表