剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
I'll lose Amy.
她会带着孩子离开我
She'll take the kid.
你不想放手
You don't want to let go.
对
No.
塔♥利♥班♥狙击手下场如何
What happened to the Taliban sniper?
我不知道
I don't know.
托马斯 你对我撒谎
Thomas, when you lie to me,
实际是自欺欺人
you're really lying to yourself.
你还不明白吗
Haven't you figured that out?
他不是什么无辜百姓
He wasn't some goat herder.
他可是塔♥利♥班♥
He was Taliban.
无论下场如何 都是他活该
Whatever happened to him, he deserved it.
他死在狱中了
He died in custody.
死于"高♥强♥度审讯"
The result of enhanced interrogation,
说白了 就是"严刑逼供"
which is a polite way of saying "Torture."
我本能为他求求情
I could've done more.
我就不该对他保证
I shouldn't have gave him my word.
正因如此 你后来才会加入20分部
But it did set you on a road that led to Section.
才会不顾一切去施瓦泽地♥产♥追击敌人
All the way to the Schwarzer Tempel Estate.
一念之差 影响终生
It made you what you were.
我只是个小兵
I was just a soldier.
平平无奇
Nothing special.
这是你的真心话
You really believe that, don't you?
你觉得自己不够好
You don't think you were good enough,
所作所为都无济于事
that you made a difference.
你同意塔♥利♥班♥分子的看法吗
Do you think the Afghan was right?
临死前的回光返照
Those last moments of a life?
人生一幕幕在眼前重现
The brain running through the past, the future,
迫切找到答案 寻求出路
trying to find an answer, a way out?
挣扎求生
A way to survive?
说不好
I don't know.
你该很清楚
You should.
躺在那儿等死是什么感受
What was it like lying there, bleeding out?
回想一下当时的情景
Picture yourself back there.
周围的声响 空气中弥漫的味道
The sounds, the smells.
你看到了什么
What are you seeing?
托马斯 你听到了什么
Thomas, what are you hearing?
喊叫
Shouts.
枪声
Gunfire.
谁来了
Who was it?
坚持住 麦克 坚持住
Hold the fuck on, Mac! Hold on!
他们来了
It was them.
他们来救我了
They were coming to save me.
右边楼梯 前进
Stairs right. Moving out.
前进
Moving.
行动 前进
Let's go! Move, move, move, move!
前进
Moving.
托马斯
Thomas?
托马斯
Thomas.
压制火力
Suppressing!
前进
Moving out!
前进
Moving.
该死
Fuck!
前进
Moving!
我们到了
Team is inbound.
坚持住 麦克 坚持住
Hold the fuck on, Mac! Hold on!
快走
Move, move!
跟我来 前进
All right, on me. Move, move, move!
安全 快点
Clear! Go, move!
他在那儿 发现伤员
Here he is! Eyes on, eyes on.
麦克 该死
Mac! Shit.
医疗包 快点
Med kit, med kit!
他还有气吗
Okay, is he breathing?
坚持住 兄弟 坚持住
Stay with us, bro. Stay with us.
他们去救你了
They came for you.
我当时想 一定要坚持住
I was thinking... just to hold on.
千万别断气
Just one more breath.
再坚持一下
One more second.
我就能得救了
Then it would be all right.
躺在地上 血液慢慢流失
Lying there, bleeding out.
挣扎求生
Just looking for a way to survive.
过去与现在在眼前交织重现
Every angle, past and present...
不断幻想未来
And future.
总得尽力一搏啊
You have to try, right?
我知道为什么觉得你像她了
I know why you remind me of her now.
不仅如此
Even worse...
我都想明白了
I've figured it all out.
你和扎耶夫
You and Zayef.
臭味相投罢了
Just one of those things that all fell into place.
现在醒悟 为时已晚
It's a little too late.
是啊
Yeah.
也许吧
Probably.
他们一定会替我找你报仇
They'll come for you.
我相信他们
I know that for sure.
他们一定会找到你 你也会孤单死去
They'll come for you, and you'll die alone.
没事了 兄弟 我们来了
It's all right, brother. We're here for you.
我们来救你了
We're here for you.
坚持住 兄弟 坚持住
Stay with us, bro. Stay with us.
再来一个 快点
Another one. Okay, another one.
没事了 我们来了
It's okay, we're here for you.
虽然有点傻
Stupid, but...
但这是我一直渴望的生活
this is how I always pictured it.
妻子洗手羹汤 我们笑眼相望
One day, place like this...
女儿乖巧可人
kid like you.
我们去救你了
We came for you.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
没事了 兄弟
It's okay, bro.
请求支援 请求医疗支援
We need help. We need a--we need medevac.
请求医疗支援
We need a medevac.
你不准死
Don't you fucking leave me!
你不准离我而去
Don't you leave me.
嗯
Yeah.
我听到你们来了
I heard you.
我尽力了
And then I tried.
我真的很想活下来
You know, I really, really tried.
没事了 兄弟
It's okay, mate.
你很顽强 无可置疑
You did good, all said and done.
你已经很棒了 兄弟
You did good, mate.
谢了 妹子
Thanks, kid.
安心走吧
You can let go now.
可我还没修剪草坪呢
Grass needs cutting, though.
混球
Bastard.
不要 别死
No, no, no, no!
放弃吧
It's okay.
醒醒
Come on.
你不准离开我
Don't you fucking leave me.
你不准死
Don't you fucking leave me.
-他死了 -嗯
- He's gone. - Yeah.
-人死不能复生 -不
- It's over. - No.
-让他去吧 -不
- Let him go. - No!
让他安心走吧
Let him go.
醒醒啊 你走开
Come on. Man, fuck off.
看你往哪儿跑
You're going that way, are you?
休想逃出我的掌心
There's no getting away from me.
抓不到我 太弱了 妈妈
Can't catch me! You're it, Mom.
过来 你给我过来 看我怎么收拾你
Come here, come here. I'm gonna get ya.
乖一点 我是家里的老大
Don't you get me. I'm in charge here.
快过来 小丫头
Come here, girl!
抓到啦
I've got ya!
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表