剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
Some of them are from Bosnia, a few from Munich.
谢里夫不会无缘由记下这些手♥机♥号♥
Sharif guy had 'em written down for a reason.
通话记录呢
What's his record like?
就跟我想得一样
Exactly like you'd expect.
什么意思
What does that mean?
有点太正常了
It's almost too generic,
就像他不该被怀疑一样
as if he wasn't supposed to stand out.
说不好 也许是我多疑了
I don't know. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
也许吧
Maybe.
但你也可能猜对了 "技术妹"
You could also be right, Spacebar.
最后三组号♥码跟阿尔巴尼亚人有关
These final three numbers are linked to Albania.
可能是之前扎耶夫跟他哥同达马奇家族
That could be back from when Zayef and his brother
交易时用的号♥码吧
were working with the Demachis, right?
如果是最近联♥系♥的呢
What if it's more recent?
等下
Hold on.
面部识别系统
Facial recognition's been running
一直在梳理施瓦泽·天普地♥产♥的闭路电视录像
on CCTV feeds from around the Schwarzer Tempel estate.
显然 "帝国"装置启动后 信♥号♥♥就切断了
Obviously, they cut off when Imperiya is deployed
就在麦卡利斯特中士到达之前
and before Sergeant McAllister arrives.
没事 说吧
It's okay. Go on.
目前搜索参数基于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥资料库
So currently, the search parameters are based on the terror database,
但我们也可以把范围扩大到黑帮犯罪集团
but we could expand them to include organized crime as well.
死马当活马医吧
It's worth a shot, isn't it?
这样确实有点多疑
Well, that's definitely paranoid.
但也被你说中了
But also right.
罗里克·达马奇
Loric Demachi.
我靠
Fuck off.
这是监控切断后多久之前
How long was that before the cameras went down?
43分钟
43 minutes.
麦克杀死了那个黑帮头目 他儿子这么巧就在那里
So the son of the mafia boss that Mac killed just happened to be in the area?
怀疑有理
I agree.
不可能这么巧
That's too much of a coincidence.
扎耶夫 达马奇黑帮 有线索了
Zayef, the Demachis, we have our lead.
罗里克·达马奇就是新的目标人物
Loric Demachi is our new Alpha.
阿尔巴尼亚 斯库台
我还是喜欢以前那座房♥子
I like the old house better.
阿里安娜
Arianna,
四大长老决定好怎么处置你们家族了
the Four Uncles have come to a decision regarding your family's future.
你们家族将会解体 贬为庶民
Your family will be absorbed into the others.
整个家业将由四大长老及其亲属平分
Your assets will be divided equally amongst the Uncles and their kin.
当然 我们会保证你后半生衣食无忧
Of course, you will be financially compensated.
你要抹去我们家族存在
You're ending my family?
就当成是进化升级吧
Think of it as evolution.
物竞天择 适者生存
Survival of the fittest.
长江后浪推前浪 前浪死在沙滩上
The elders of the pack eaten by the young.
他该小心自己被拍死
Maybe he should watch his back.
你还是小心说话吧
Maybe you should watch your fucking tone.
你父亲生前以你为耻
Your father was ashamed of you.
四大长老瞬间就能把你秒成渣
You are nothing compared to the Four Uncles.
三大
Three.
现在是三大长老了
It's Three Uncles now.
两个了
Two.
我丈夫死后 你以为我们闲着了吗
What do you think we've been doing all this time since my husband's death?
你高高在上 对我们发号♥施令时
While you sit there telling us how the world is going to be,
我们一直暗中壮大势力
we have been changing it for ourselves.
你当初该多给手下一些佣金
You should've paid your men more.
我手下都忠心耿耿
My men are loyal.
阿伊安当我保镖很多年了
Arjan has been my bodyguard for many years.
阿伊安
Arjan.
阿伊安
Arjan!
你没钱搞谋权篡位
You don't have money to sustain it, huh?
马上就有了
But we will.
阿里安娜 拜托
Arianna, please.
你不能把我们赶尽杀绝
You can't wipe us all out.
当然不能了
Of course not.
必须要留一个活口
We need one of you alive.
但不是你
Just not you.
搞定卡尔梅迪了吗
搞定了
丹尼尔 近来可好
Hello, Daniel. How are you?
我穿着浴袍 被自己手下拿枪指着头
I'm in a bathrobe with my own people holding me at gunpoint,
但我还活着 说明你有所求吧
but I'm still alive, which means you want something.
你明知故问
You know what I want.
拜托
Come on.
你以为你是第一个篡权之人吗
Do you think you are the first person to try this?
但只有我走到这一步了
I'm the first person to get this far.
这里不是纽约 伦敦 阿里安娜
We are not New York or London, Arianna.
我们是小家族
Our families are small,
你很快就会遭到反扑 下场惨烈
and this war of yours will be very short and very ugly.
所以我才向你伸出橄榄枝
Which is why I'm giving you the chance to cooperate.
我会先偃旗息鼓 再重整旗鼓
At first, I'll retreat, regroup,
然后将你和你的小崽子都干掉
and then wipe you and your spawn off the face of the planet.
多谢你看得起 但我还是谢绝吧
So thank you for your offer, but no.
你的忠心就这点价值吗 弗朗西斯
我一直对你视如己出
我叫弗德里克 先生
至少让我把药吃了吧
我一身病 光吃药 就能吃死我了
他叫丹尼尔·卡尔梅迪
His name is Daniel Kalmedi.
军♥火♥商
Arms dealer.
据称是巴尔干半岛军♥火♥家底最丰厚的一位
Reportedly has one of the largest stockpiles of guns in the Balkans.
我在阿尔巴尼亚警局的线人称
My contacts in the Albanian police say
控制阿里安娜家族的四大长老中 他是唯一的幸存者
that he's the only family head connected to Arianna that was spared.
-他现在何处 -跑了
‐ Where is he now? ‐ He's on the run.
也许阿里安娜在打军♥火♥的主意
So maybe the weapons are Arianna's goal.
说不好是在替扎耶夫抢军♥火♥
In fact, maybe, she's securing 'em for Zayef.
别废话了
So why don't we skip the bullshit
先把她抓回来吧
and just go straight for her?
伊登死后 达马奇家族就隐匿了
Well, the Demachis went to ground after Edon's death,
她的位置尚不明确
so we don't have a current location for her.
但我们或许能找到卡尔梅迪
We may have one for Kalmedi, though.
这些是他为人所知的化名
These are all of his known aliases,
有人刚用这个化名请求使用私人飞机
and this one here just got flagged requesting clearance for a private jet
法兰西共和国
奥博特·尼克莱
从阿尔巴尼亚的台佩莱纳机场起飞
to leave Tepelene Airfield in Albania.
台佩莱纳机场
难办啊
I don't know.
全凭猜测 变数太多
A lot of ifs and a lot of big buts.
线索很靠谱
Well, the link is solid.
赶紧制定抓捕计划吧
So come on, let's get a plan of extraction in order.
你尚有疑虑
But you're not sure.
我觉得值得一试
I think it has potential,
队员们行动心切
and I think the team need this.
为队员们考虑啊
The team. Of course.
我当初警告麦卡利斯特中士
Look, I made it clear to Sergeant McAllister
若慕尼黑发生意外
that should anything go wrong back in Munich,
责任在他
then it would be his fault.
因为他当时在加油站放走了马希尔
Because he let Mahir go at the gas station.
差不多吧
Something like that, yes.
指挥官都很了解自己手下的兵
You get to know your soldiers.
知道如何将其驾驭
What buttons to press, push, pull.
我之前对他太苛刻了
I was hard on him,
逼他扛起责任
made him take responsibility for it...
亲手把他送上了死路
and as good as drove him to his death.
亚历山大 你在重蹈覆辙
Alexander, this is what happened last time.
上次你就是因此而自责崩溃
This is how you fell apart.
手下阵亡 你自责不已
You lost some men, personalized the guilt.
我确实难辞其咎
Because it is fucking personal.
我可是指挥官啊 不怪我怪谁
I'm their commanding officer, for fuck's sake.
那就拿出指挥官的样子来
Then act like one,
美方与我方共享了重大情报
because the Americans have shared some breaking intel.
欧洲圣♥战♥分子据点传出消息
Whispers from jihadist cells in Europe
传言扎耶夫宣誓将大家武装团结起来
talk of Zayef promising to arm and unite them.
若他当真获取了卡尔梅迪的军♥火♥ 后果不堪设想
And if this arms cache of Kalmedi's factors into that, then...
我们一直防范独狼袭击
We've been worried about lone‐wolf attacks,
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表