剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表
"小矮砸" 欠我一杯酒
Short stuff, you owe me a drink.
该死 掩蔽
Shit. Down!
你们是军人吧
You're soldiers, right?
我最会跟军人消磨了
I have a lot of time for soldiers.
"真好" 抽空喝一杯吧
Well, great. Let's have a beer sometime.
改天吧
Some other time, maybe.
-妈蛋 -撤
- Shit! - Move!
快走 快
Go, go, go, go!
我们找到线索了 赶紧撤
We got what we came for. Let's get the fuck out of here.
汇报情况
约文
没人
房♥子里没人
但是
也许他们在路上
我去找你
总部 找到了一个证件
Zero, we got an ID badge.
真理实验室
Aletheia Labs.
遇敌了
Engaged hostile.
没法确认对方身份
We can't confirm his identity,
但他是个大混♥蛋♥
but he's a big bastard.
真理实验室 为你们规划路线
Aletheia Labs. Plotting course for you now.
你过去侦察一下
Take point. Get eyes on the place.
届时与B2和B3会合
Rendezvous with Bravos Two and Three when they arrive.
我和一等兵切特里到附近接应
Lance Corporal Chetri and I will secure a perimeter.
收到 老大
Copy that, boss.
你说得对 我们确实偏离了预先任务
And yes, we are a little outside our remit here,
所以别没事又把什么给炸了
so don't go blowing anything up.
我们什么时候炸过东西啊
When do we ever blow anything up?
科索沃 普利斯提纳 真理生物实验室
警♥察♥
你们中
谁是负责人
打开
Open it up.
你同事的小命握在我的人手里
My men have your colleagues.
别慢吞吞考验我的耐性
Hesitation is not a good idea.
那个贱♥人♥
给了我们错误密♥码♥
什么情况
What do we got?
15个人♥质♥ 五个持枪敌人
15 hostages, five armed tangos.
对策呢
How we gonna handle this?
正门攻入 杀他们一个措手不及
Go in through the front, hit them hard and fast, give them no time to react.
很冒险
Risky.
你见到挂在废工厂的那些尸体了
Hey, you saw those bodies hanging up at the factory.
这些人可不是吃素的
These guys aren't fucking around.
我们救下人♥质♥ 除掉敌人 找到生化武器
We secure the hostages, sweep the levels, find that bioweapon.
收到
Copy that.
-有问题吗 -没有
- Any questions? - No.
我有一个问题
Yeah, I got one.
柯川训到你连妈都不认识了吗
How badly did Coltrane kick your ass?
他打算升我当指挥官
He's making me an officer.
开始任务吧
Get up. Let's do this.
真操蛋
Son of a bitch.
你干什么
想找救兵
杀无赦
逃走一个
Got a runner!
汇报情况
重复 汇报
你还好吧
You good?
我没事
Yeah.
该死
Shit.
麦克上楼了 我们得走了
Mac's moving upstairs. We gotta go.
诺文
Novin!
来了
Coming.
屋顶 搜寻敌人
Rooftop. Checking possible.
走
Go.
他坐车走了 向西南行驶
He's on the move, headed southwest!
天 我中枪了
Geez! I'm hit.
妈蛋
Fuck!
别担心 进展顺利
这叫顺利吗
我都说顺利了
你受伤流血了
给我
我来吧
我不愿你跟那些人打交道
那些人都是金主
你儿子要娶一个维罗尼家的女人
你不用担心钱
钱永远都是问题
他说他不会同意
目前还是不愿意
我会跟他谈一下
我去威尼斯之前会搞定
告诉你手下那条"疯狗" 以后保护好你
约文被擒了
有时候
"疯狗"该宰就宰
马其顿 斯科普里 克里蒙提医院
医生说还要再过几个小时 他才能醒
Doctors say he won't be awake for another few hours at least.
有情况通知我
Keep me updated.
他是整件事来龙去脉的唯一线索
He's our one link to what's going on.
长官 之前说的事
Sir, about earlier...
稍后再说
We'll talk later.
你肯定有诸多疑问 亚历山大
I imagine you have some questions, Alexander.
我想先知道英国为什么要研究生化武器
Well, I'd start with why the hell the British are developing bioweapons.
简单说 我不知道
Short answer: I don't know.
详细说
Long answer...
我不够资格过问政♥府♥机密
way above my pay grade.
别打太极了 吉姆斯
Come on, James.
你可是英国情报局副局长啊
You're deputy head of the SIS, for Christ's sake.
所以此事多么机密 不用言明吧
So you know how far up this goes.
政♥府♥某个傻缺负责人
Now, some fucking idiot in command
要找借口说成是生化防御了
will have justified it as a bio-defense deterrent.
你知道马尔堡病毒是什么吗
Do you know what the Marburg virus is?
出血热病毒 跟埃博拉病毒很像
Viral hemorrhagic fever similar to Ebola.
你总是这么聪明
You always were smart.
塞尔维亚人在巴尔干战争中一直在研发武器病毒菌株
So the Serbs were developing a weaponized strain during the Balkans conflict,
"好医生"麦克罗斯基完成了这一任务
and our good Doctor McCluskey completed that work...
使其更厉害 更具杀伤力 感染更快
Better, stronger, faster.
就此来说 她也该良心发现
In which case, I don't blame her for developing a conscience.
确实
No?
你可以想象这件事的灾难性后果
You can imagine the shitstorm that would've created.
撇开道德来说
Anyway, ethics aside,
幸好我们监视她了
just as well we were monitoring her.
不幸的是 阿尔巴尼亚人也监视了
Unfortunately, so were the Albanians.
他们为何觊觎这件武器
Do we know why they want it?
我们只清楚
The only thing we know for sure is,
如果这件武器流通到巴尔干黑市贸易中
if this disappears down those black river Balkan trade routes,
那生化袭击上新闻头条 就是板上钉钉的事了
and then the next time we'll hear about it will be on the 6:00 news.
英国人指使而研发出的生化武器
Biological weapon with Her Majesty's fingerprints all over it,
届时必将饱受国际指摘 这可万万不行
and that's the sort of international fucking nightmare that we can do without.
你想让我们追回一个见不得光的武器
So you want us to chase down a weapon that shouldn't officially exist.
这就是我创立20分部的初衷 亚历山大
I created 20 for times like these, Alexander.
还有一件事
There is one more thing.
我们擒获的那个司机
The driver that we captured--
好像是布朗克·哈伊洛维奇
I think it could be Branko Hajroviç.
哈伊洛维奇在那场战争中丧生了
Hajroviç was marked dead at the end of the war.
生死未卜
Presumed dead.
下落不明
Missing in action.
面部识别结果呢
And what does facial recognition say?
显示我想错了
Says I'm wrong.
我知道你重回故地 心情沉重
I know it's not easy being here,
但别分心
but stay focused.
此事非常棘手
It's a bloody mess.
抓住那些坏人
And get the bastards
免得生灵涂炭
before there are piles of bodies
届时英方百口莫辩
and questions that we can't answer.
来
Come on.
稍等一下
你在手下面前 用英语交流
You speak English in front of the staff,
如果你想学搏击 找我
and if you want to learn how to fight, ask me,
别找保镖
not your bodyguard.
别在婚礼这事上 让你母亲为难
And stop giving your mother shit about the wedding.
我不同意这门婚事
Can't go through with it.
都不认识女方 何谈爱意
Barely know the girl, let alone love her.
她是维罗尼家的人 这是政♥治♥联姻
She's Veroni. It's business.
这是什么
What's this?
你爷爷
剧集 | 反击 | 导航列表